The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT ~ Well that turned out longer than I expected...hopefully somewhere in the ramble is enough for him to work with...

FLT ~ Bed soon...
 
Last Thoughts

Hmm that was a rather long email response.
Hope she likes it

Now to focus on Linden.
You are a dirty slut and seriously need a firm talking to.

Then I believe it's off to which ever one of my stories I still owe for BEFORE I figure out what to do next.

cunt.
 
Somehow I found serenity today in the middle of a shit sandwich. The serenity has disappeared so...back to the sandwich.
 
Oh hell, I cant wait for you to see it in person.

Oh hell, I can't wait to see it in person!!

Somehow I found serenity today in the middle of a shit sandwich. The serenity has disappeared so...back to the sandwich.

I have pickles, fries and a shake to go with that clusterfuck...

Oooh, yumm...and onion rings please.

This was a weird exchange that made me giggle.

Also~

Moon Lady~wish me luck. I finally have Maddie in my sights.
 
I'm cold.

Another shower? Maybe?

Maybe get out of these jeans and into sweats and change out the sweater for a thicker warmer one?

Oh.. and fuzzy socks. Got to have those.

And a man would be nice. One willing to wrap around me and keep me warm by whatever means necessary to accomplish that.

*nod*
 
FINALLY.

Maddie. Completed.

NOW...now...now...

back to my haven and a Linden who needs me.
 
lol

I cant even keep up with my...

4... 5.. 3.. how many effing threads do I have active?

I can not do MORE than 10 though, not without my solo pieces or scenes, suffering.

(I am so anal...and so damned OCD...five is my magic number so two fives is even better)
 
I can not do MORE than 10 though, not without my solo pieces or scenes, suffering.

(I am so anal...and so damned OCD...five is my magic number so two fives is even better)

that just makes my brain ouch...



and a lil wicked thing want to group everything in my room in groups of 4 an 6.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top