The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT: Maybe, all people need is a sense of control over their lives. Even if that what they finally get control of is just more crazy.
 
Why are women plagued with the plight of monthlies? Could I be a boy please?

I want to curl up somewhere warm with an overdose of chocolate and something to make the grouchy ouch go away.
 
LT ~ Love the smell of Christmas trees!

FLT ~ Shopping tomorrow...could get messy...
 
*huggles*



Agressive medicine? *watches curiously to see if it works*




Well, now we have no control so we don't know if Nina's technique or your technique will be responible for symptom relief.
oops.... but, it wasn't a randomized experiment either, so its validity already sucked...
 
"Hmmmm, rubbing it in, now, there's a thought." a wicked grin as his hand snakes over his shoulder to grab pretty red hair.

*returns (having fallen asleep in the RW and slept the morning away) to find her hair snagged*

*acks and grabs his wrist*

Let go. Not fair. *squirms, squints and glares*
 
*returns (having fallen asleep in the RW and slept the morning away) to find her hair snagged*

*acks and grabs his wrist*

Let go. Not fair. *squirms, squints and glares*
"No, I don't think I'll let go." he says winding his hand tighter in her hair. pulling her close so her back rests against his front, teeth scraping just below her ear...

smirks as Logan tickles her.
 
"No, I don't think I'll let go." he says winding his hand tighter in her hair. pulling her close so her back rests against his front, teeth scraping just below her ear...

smirks as Logan tickles her.

*goes still as he hauls her up against his chest, giving a low moan as his teeth scrape just below her ear*


Oh, that's not fair at all, Glad.

*melts into a girlie puddle*
 
Chocolate....

*slaps hand* no! That's not yours. It's a pressie for someone else.

Bu-bu-but it's chocolate!!! And I need chocolate!!!! CHOCOLATE!!!!
 
*whimpers*

Truth...I have tried to take it but each time it hits my belly....

projectile vomiting.
-nods nods nods... makes lots of mental notes-
Chocolate....

*slaps hand* no! That's not yours. It's a pressie for someone else.

Bu-bu-but it's chocolate!!! And I need chocolate!!!! CHOCOLATE!!!!

-slips a piece of dark chocolate between girls lips-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top