Our Paragraphs

I just noticed that I've been so busy pairing pics with some of the loveliest ladies around that I have neglected my own thread! Has anyone even noticed????? :rolleyes: LOL!!

I think I'm caught up on all my promised joint projects now and can turn my focus back toward a few individual efforts. Don't worry...I've still got a few pairings in mind and I'll be getting on those efforts soon enough. Until then...here are the links to the completed joint efforts! My extreme thanks to the wonderful and "kool kats" who have been so kind!

GlitterKitty27
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=53687367#post53687367

PrettyKitty10
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=53758491#post53758491

TaliKat
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=53728831#post53728831
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=53798103#post53798103

Thank you ladies!! You are each so beautiful and fun to work with! :kiss::rose::kiss::rose::kiss::rose:

I love your pics! they look so great!! the ladies are hot too, but I've got my favorite! ;)

can't wait to see your next solo pics!! :kiss:

Is there any wonder why I enjoy you ladies so much! :kiss::kiss:

did you have a fun night playing with all your kitties?? LOL!!!!

maybe after you send them home you'll post that new pic you promised???? :cool:

I miss chatting! we need to do it again soon! :kiss:

Aww us kitties can be so damn needy :catroar:

I agree tho, he needs to post some new pics to spice up this lazy Sunday :heart:

Aww us kitties can be so damn needy :catroar:

I agree tho, he needs to post some new pics to spice up this lazy Sunday :heart:

Thank you my two biggest fans! :kiss::kiss:

I've got something in mind...possibly tomorrow???

Let's get ready to rumble!!!!

A few years ago I was on a nice romantic get-away to a cabin in the woods. It was great! Not many people around, nice and quite, secluded and peaceful! Very romantic!

Somewhere in the course of that week, as I was cooking dinner, I took a look at the bottle of oil I was using and had the most brilliant idea...Oil Wrestling! How cool would that be?! We took turns oiling each other up and then spent the next hour or so wrestling! We made up rules as we went along...if she grabbed my cock she won, if I got two fingers inside her I won...things like that! We didn't really keep score, because at the end of the night we were both winner! :D

If you'd like a copy of the rules let me know! If you need someone to train with...even better!! :devil:

Last edited:
A few years ago I was on a nice romantic get-away to a cabin in the woods. It was great! Not many people around, nice and quite, secluded and peaceful! Very romantic!

Somewhere in the course of that week, as I was cooking dinner, I took a look at the bottle of oil I was using and had the most brilliant idea...Oil Wrestling! How cool would that be?! We took turns oiling each other up and then spent the next hour or so wrestling! We made up rules as we went along...if she grabbed my cock she won, if I got two fingers inside her I won...things like that! We didn't really keep score, because at the end of the night we were both winner! :D

If you'd like a copy of the rules let me know! If you need someone to train with...even better!! :devil:

I like your rules. is it ok if I let you win everytime? hehe! there is something about seeing your body all oiled up that makes me feel tingly and good! I REALLY want to play slip and slide all over you!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Oil must be the theme of the evening!!!! Mmmm nice :)

Oil can be the theme of EVERY evening if applied correctly! ;) Thank you! :kiss:

I like your rules. is it ok if I let you win everytime? hehe! there is something about seeing your body all oiled up that makes me feel tingly and good! I REALLY want to play slip and slide all over you!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

In this game, we BOTH win - everytime! ;) Slip and slide does sound like lots of fun! LOL!!

There's nothing better than two slippery bodies, is it?

You ladies are awesome! We can make it a tag-team event, or a royal rumble! I'll buy a case of oil to make sure we have enough - but I get to apply it to everyone!! ;):D

as long as I get to play too I don't care who's on my team!

Back