Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denae! What a treat to see you here! :rose:

Thank you! My life has been such a blur since last Nov-December. Between buying a home and doing a ton of yardwork that I inherited, two months of an insane, inhumane assignment at work, and computer/telephone problems at home, I've not had a lot of online @ home time. If I was lucky I could pop in here, take a glance around, and then off to do something else.

I want the people that I've befriended here to know that if I'm not in touch, it doesn't mean that you're out of my heart and thoughts. I'm just overwhelmed with a lot of things that only I can take care of and I'm exhausted on so many levels. BUT....if you ever need me, I will drop everything and be a friend.

Thank you! My life has been such a blur since last Nov-December. Between buying a home and doing a ton of yardwork that I inherited, two months of an insane, inhumane assignment at work, and computer/telephone problems at home, I've not had a lot of online @ home time. If I was lucky I could pop in here, take a glance around, and then off to do something else.

I want the people that I've befriended here to know that if I'm not in touch, it doesn't mean that you're out of my heart and thoughts. I'm just overwhelmed with a lot of things that only I can take care of and I'm exhausted on so many levels. BUT....if you ever need me, I will drop everything and be a friend.

:kiss:

:heart:

Lit needs this smiley:

fap.gif

To my soon-to-be-ex-husband:

If you ask me for a favor...

And I reply, "No, I need to get ready for work"...

The most important word in that sentence is, as I reiterated to you shortly thereafter, the first one. The rest is the window dressing of politeness, NOT an invitation for you to begin asking questions about when I have to be there and making assumptions about what I do and don't have to do between now and then.

I don't work for you any more. You don't get to micromanage me and my time any more. You're not my boss, and I'm not putting up with your expectations of control.

If I say "no"... it's not an invitation to problem-solve. I no longer have to care about your stupid neuroses. If you want to keep childishly catering to your anxieties for the rest of your life, that's your choice. I've made mine as well.

"NO."

I just rubbed one out to a montage of naked pictures of Dame Helen Mirren (at a variety of ages). It was intensely satisfying.

/Thanks, Dame Mirren.

Arrogance and drivel

The major reason I don't hang out on here anymore:

Quote:
Originally Posted by some douche bag I do not know:
let me control you, submit to my whims today and i will make you cum nice and hard!

Firstly you need to remove all your clothes, then you need to pinch and pull those nipples until they are rock hard, twist them, pull them, roll them between thumb and forefinger, next you need to rub up and down your legs, tease yourself, do not touch your pussy, feel yourself get wetter and wetter....

sound like we could have fun? got msn or yahoo? would love to make you cum nice and hard x

My reply: Firstly you need to learn how to introduce yourself and not make assumptions. Thanks but pass.

Quote:
let me control you, submit to my whims today and i will make you cum nice and hard!

Firstly you need to remove all your clothes, then you need to pinch and pull those nipples until they are rock hard, twist them, pull them, roll them between thumb and forefinger, next you need to rub up and down your legs, tease yourself, do not touch your pussy, feel yourself get wetter and wetter....

sound like we could have fun? got msn or yahoo? would love to make you cum nice and hard x

My reply: Firstly you need to learn how to introduce yourself and not make assumptions. Thanks but pass.

Also get a bit more creative. ;)

Quote:

Sheesh!, whatever happened to foreplay.

eg: You awake?

Quote:

Well, jeez, MissMinxie... I just loves ya is all. :eek: ;)

And you brought Q-ey out of hiding which is a-okay with me. :)

Also get a bit more creative. ;)

Good lord no, then they usually say something about fruit or the dog.

Sheesh!, whatever happened to foreplay.

eg: You awake?
Sorry my sweet, i just popped on here for a sec as I was getting ready for a date.

Well, jeez, MissMinxie... I just loves ya is all. :eek: ;)

And you brought Q-ey out of hiding which is a-okay with me. :)
BG you never send me dirty pms anymore. . . sniffle. . . and I loves you too.

Hello lovelies. And above is the reason that I keep coming back. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back