The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rarely blurt...

My anxiety has been really high lately, and I can't really figure it out. It's like my sense of reality is a bit off. Maybe I'm going nuts? I feel like as I get older I should need less validation and have more confidence in myself. Maybe it's just the lack of sleep.

Also, and apropros of nothing, I have been fantasizing a lot about women lately. What's that all about?

I really wanted to go out last night, but I think it was good that I stayed in, I feel ready for the week.

Only one class today, so if it's not too hot I'll find a shady spot to catch up on my home work. If it is hot, then I'll spend the morning and early afternoon at the library or a cafe or something. Going to be good to myself today as this is going to be a long week.

Been there, done that.

It took a round of steroids stacked behind two rounds of antibiotics to finally get it cleared up.

I strongly believe that once I get out of this sisyphean hellhole in (hmm) three days' time, my body will probably fall apart properly and then slowly get back to health. The decline has taken about two years (although it's all got a lot worse in the last 9 months or so), so I don't expect the recovery to be instant.

I strongly believe that once I get out of this sisyphean hellhole in (hmm) three days' time, my body will probably fall apart properly and then slowly get back to health. The decline has taken about two years (although it's all got a lot worse in the last 9 months or so), so I don't expect the recovery to be instant.

I wish you luck. :rose: I was feeling similar in that I kept waiting for it to get better, but am now at a place where I figure as long as I can maintain the level I am at now and not go lower, I can learn to accept it most of the time.

Catalina:rose:

I rarely blurt...

My anxiety has been really high lately, and I can't really figure it out. It's like my sense of reality is a bit off. Maybe I'm going nuts? I feel like as I get older I should need less validation and have more confidence in myself. Maybe it's just the lack of sleep.

Also, and apropros of nothing, I have been fantasizing a lot about women lately. What's that all about?

All I know is my anxiety spikes from lack of sleep. It's so predictable that it's almost comforting. A coupla good nights of rest and I'm not a shifty squirrel.

Also yes, it usually leads to fantasizing about women.

I rarely blurt...

Hope it settles down for you soon.:rose: As to the fantasies, enjoy.:)

I wish you luck. :rose: I was feeling similar in that I kept waiting for it to get better, but am now at a place where I figure as long as I can maintain the level I am at now and not go lower, I can learn to accept it most of the time.

Thanks Catalina. To be fair there's nothing wrong with me that the lifting of the unbearable emotional and practical stress I've been under won't fix in time.

All I know is my anxiety spikes from lack of sleep. It's so predictable that it's almost comforting. A coupla good nights of rest and I'm not a shifty squirrel.

Also yes, it usually leads to fantasizing about women.

Well, it's been really prolonged lately - I'm almost wondering if I should take something to get out of the cycle because I think a few days of decent rest would definitely make a difference!

Hope it settles down for you soon.:rose: As to the fantasies, enjoy.:)

Thank you, on both counts! ;)

I'm still alive. Time hasn't been on my side for finding time to come and chat, or do much else for that matter. I hope everyone is doing well though [rose]

And, lo, there was fried chicken in the house of the Bunneh...and there was much rejoicing.

and the multitudes drooled and wondered about side dishes...:cattail:

And, lo, there were mashed potatoes and green beans to behold, for the Bunneh was slothful and filled with such hunger that she didn't want to cook too long....

And, lo, there were mashed potatoes and green beans to behold, for the Bunneh was slothful and filled with such hunger that she didn't want to cook too long....

And I saw, when the Bunneh opened the microwave, the steam rising from the green beans and heard the sizzling of the chicken saying, "Come and eat!"

And I saw, and behold the creamy mashed potatoes: and we that sat at the table had silverware and glasses of lemonade to drink and were fortified to go forth conquering.

Hail the cook Bunneh!

And I saw, when the Bunneh opened the microwave, the steam rising from the green beans and heard the sizzling of the chicken saying, "Come and eat!"

And I saw, and behold the creamy mashed potatoes: and we that sat at the table had silverware and glasses of lemonade to drink and were fortified to go forth conquering.

Hail the cook Bunneh!

And so, upon that day, the great Dianthus was awarded five internets by the Bunneh. ;)

Whew! Four!

Well, it's been really prolonged lately - I'm almost wondering if I should take something to get out of the cycle because I think a few days of decent rest would definitely make a difference!

Thank you, on both counts! ;)

Hormonal imbalance? (Just a thought - THAT rodeo is in my arena...
:rolleyes:)

I'm still alive. Time hasn't been on my side for finding time to come and chat, or do much else for that matter. I hope everyone is doing well though [rose]

HIYA MOLLY!!! :nana:
How is it all going, sweetie?

every time I find my g-spot is as good as the first

Seconded....

And, lo, there was fried chicken in the house of the Bunneh...and there was much rejoicing.

Recipe, pretty please? I promise I won't tell a soul...........:)

Recipe, pretty please? I promise I won't tell a soul...........:)

LOL. I don't mind posting. Please note: I am fat and lazy, so there is nothing either healthy or organic or what-have-you about this recipe. It is simple, though.

Things you need:

Chicken (obviously)
Egg (one is usually enough, unless you're making a lot)
Buttermilk (Full-fat works better than no-fat, but you can use either)
Flour
Black pepper
This stuff
Oil (duh)

Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.

Beat egg in small bowl until it no longer resembles an egg. Add some buttermilk. (Amount depends on how much chicken you're frying. You just need enough to dip and coat your chicken.)

In separate, larger bowl, add flour, black pepper, and soul seasoning to taste. (Soul seasoning is salty, so don't add salt! The flour also covers the taste of the seasoning, so it helps to add enough so that the flour mixture turns kind of orangey.) Mix. Dunk chicken in wet mixture first, then transfer to flour mixture and cover thoroughly.

Drop a little of the dry flour mixture into the hot oil. If nothing happens, the oil's not hot enough. If it splatters and sizzles everywhere, it's too hot. The oil should sizzle a little, and then the flour should disperse. When oil is the right temperature, add chicken.

The idea is to cook it over the lowest amount of heat possible, while still keeping it hot enough that all the batter doesn't float off. It takes longer this way, but the chicken cooks on the inside, but it doesn't dry out or get too hard on the outside, either.

When chicken is golden-brown on both sides, it's done. Soak up excess grease with paper towels. This is best done multiple times.

Is it possible to hijack the blurt thread? 'Cause I think I just did. :eek:

OK, fess up, which of you did this?

demotivational-posters-google.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back