Seeking pen-pal for passion and excitement!

GlasJayJay

Virgin
Hi there!

I'm Jay, 25m from the UK - I just joined here having been a long-time reader of Literotica (totally didn't realise there was chat and forum sections!)

I've saw a few posts where 'newbies' get slaughtered for posting something - I'm also not a previous poster on any type of forum, so I apologise in advance if I've got anything wrong!

In any case, I'm looking to find someone who I can 'click' with online and share a little passion and excitement! It seems a little straightforward and simple - but having searched for years to no avail I am hoping Literotica may be the place!

I had a pen-pal in my teens whom I met on holiday, and we shared a few years of back and forth. It was great fun - but I'm not looking to repeat the past (honest!) I like meeting new people, exploring the world a little. I travel a lot for work, so I manage that in real life - but it would be fun to explore further.

Obviously if I'm looking on Literotica, there's a possibility I'm interested in chat of a sexual kind. But, to be honest, I would rather it was of the kind where we have made a connection, rather than RP, or experiences. If there is a 'click', I'm sure things will turn sexual - and while it may be 'online' I'm sure it can get quite passionate and fulfilling for us both!

I'm more than open to women who are currently in relationships - or women who aren't really looking for anything in particular but are curious to chat. Age, appearance etc. aren't a huge deal - personality is the key. That being said, more than happy to send a pic or description if there's an interest but if attraction is a big thing.

If there's anything I am neglecting to mention, I'd be more than happy to open up!

Back