The Purple Thistle

Alexander began to wake slowly and realised after a few moments that Veronique was with him, cuddling him and although he felt much better he was still aching from fighting the storm and the many hours he had spent in the saddle trying to get home. Veronique kissed him and he kissed her back, it seemed so long since he had been with her he only wanted her to continue kissing him. He stroked her long red hair and the silky soft skin of her back that was not covered by her nightgown. He jerked awake as she said almost apologetically as though it were her fault,

'“Oh, my love, I have been so worried about you. I worried about you trying to make the crossing in that horrible storm, and then when that horrible Sir Percy showed up here... '

"What? Percy was here? But why? the last time I saw him he was injured as we went down the cliff towards Dover, he was hurt so bad he had to return, I,,,, I don't understand. You must tell me, my love."

Veronique snuggled closer to him and told him what had happened, at times she was shaking with a combination of fear and revulsion. As she finished she kissed all over his face and said sadly, but with certainty

'I know that you think Sir Percy your friend, but he is not. He is evil!'

Alexander was mortified at what Veronique had told him and struggled to come to terms with the fact that his best friend in the whole world had deceived him by pretending to be hurt so that he could come into his home and molest his wife and try to spirit her away.

"'Tis hard to take in my love, there must be some explanation, perhaps something has gone wrong in his brain, I must find him before he harms anyone else or is harmed himself, I would not be worthy of being called his friend if I did nothing."

It was clear to Alexander that Veronique had been through a most trying time and right now she needed him, her husband, by her side so he cuddled her tighter to him and between kisses he whispered seductively,

“If you remember my love, we have an unwritten rule that when we are in bed together clothing of any description is strictly forbidden.”

He lifted her nightdress up and bade her raise her hands above her head, as she did so he pulled the nightdress over her head and arms and tossed it to the floor. Veronique’s magnificent breasts bounced as they became free and Alexander eyed them with glee. Veronique lay back in a languid pose with one arm above her head and her legs splayed open waiting for Alexander to take her. His eyes travelled over her gloriously sensuous body then he stopped with a puzzled look on his face as if trying to work something out. Suddenly his fingers were on the fine fiery red hairs that sat on her mound,

“Are you trying to send me a message m’dear?”

Veronique’s smile and nod of her head confirmed what he suspected,

“Are you truly with child my love? When did you find out? How long?”

The questions came tumbling out one after the other as he began to come to terms with the fact that he was on the way to becoming a father. He gathered her in his arms and smothered her face with kisses already fussing over her like a mother hen.

*****************************************

While Sir sat sleeping in his chair, Bella and Caroline worked feverishly to make it appear as though there had been a night of wild sex, the bedclothes and pillows were rumpled and they stripped Sir of his clothes and managed to carry him over to the bed, his clothes were scattered over the floor as were Bella’s to give the impression they had been torn off in a frenzy of lust.
Bella was concerned that she had no fresh marks on her little round arse but Caroline suggested that she should give her a good thrashing with the cane to allay any suspicions that Sir might have. Bella readily agreed and let Caroline stripe her pale white rear with fresh wounds. Caroline applied herself to this task with relish for she knew that in the mood Sir had been in he would have given Bella the beating of her young life.
When it was done Caroline told the little whore to lay with Sir so she would be there when he woke up, it was quite likely that he would want to fuck her there and then so she had to be prepared.

“I am always prepared for Sir’s magnificent cock, Caroline, it is so beautiful and pleases me no end.”
 
Last edited:
'Tis hard to take in my love, there must be some explanation, perhaps something has gone wrong in his brain, I must find him before he harms anyone else or is harmed himself, I would not be worthy of being called his friend if I did nothing.

She was quiet for a moment before speaking.

“It is not the first time that he has tried to do that. After our adventure into France, when I came back home upset, Percy arrived. He told me that you were angry with me and intended to beat me and that I should travel with him to his home where he would protect me from you. I told him that I knew not what he spoke of, that the rescue in France was over and that I returned home with your knowledge and had no intention of going anywhere with him.” Leaning her head against him, she spoke. “I knew that he was a friend of yours and wanted to spare you the pain of knowing that Percy was being too forward in his attentions.”

Happily, for the moment, just being this near him seemed to excite him and they began to cuddle and tease each other. Then he reminded her of something, whispering in her ear.

If you remember my love, we have an unwritten rule that when we are in bed together clothing of any description is strictly forbidden.

As if unwrapping a longed-for gift, he lifted her nightgown over her head before dropping it over the side of the bed to puddle on the floor. She was excited, hoping that he would notice the message that she had Anna cut in her pubic hair.

Striking a pose for him, she smiled and waited. There was a definite hunger in his eyes as he looked her over and it made between her legs ache for him.

Suddenly he knitted his brows as he noted a change in her pubic hair and the way it was clipped. Anna had done a great job of clipping a little baby heart peeking out from behind a mama heart. As he began to understand it, his fingertips brushed the red hairs and he asked her, Are you trying to send me a message m’dear?

Smiling, she nodded to him. Suddenly, he seemed over the moon, excited and happy and asking question after question.

Are you truly with child my love? When did you find out? How long?

He was kissing her and holding her, his hand on her tummy though as of yet, there really was not much evidence of a baby. He kissed her belly and stroked it and talked to the baby growing inside.

“Doctor Fredrick says that we have about 8 more months before the baby is born. So, in about 8 months, you shall be a papa.”

She was surprised for she didn’t think that she would be excited about this part of married. Yet, she too was excited, wondering whether it was a boy or a girl that grew within her.

*****

Amabella’s ass burned from the whipping that Caroline had given her as she climbed into bed beside her Sir. The smell of alcohol rolled off of him, yet she noticed that his cock was standing at attention. Caroline watched slightly amused as the young woman’s brain turned. While Sir laid there, she bent over and popped his cock in her hot, warm mouth and got it all nice and wet and slippery before she straddled it and slid it deep inside her sex.

She couldn’t help the sigh that slid from her lips as his large English cock filled her. There was a little flutter inside her where the baby grew as she began to dance up and down him, riding him like a pet horse. If he woke up, she could always tell him that she was just doing as he has ordered. He couldn’t remember what all had happened anyway.
 
Strangely, Alexander's mind wasn't on Veronique as he made love to his very pregnant wife, it was thinking about Percy and what could possibly have driven his best friend to even think of trying to take his wife from him? There had to be a reason, Veronique was certainly a very beautiful woman and had many admirers but she did not flaunt her beauty like so many other beautiful women of their acquaintance, married or not. Percy could have had any of these women but apparently, he had settled on the one woman he should have known he could not have. Having thought this through Alexander could not help but wonder, had Veronique either knowingly or unknowingly given Percy any indication that she would be willing to go with him however fleetingly. The very thought of it tormented him, he had to know the truth of the matter.
They were just reaching the peak of their lovemaking when Alexander stopped and as he lay on top of her holding her arms above her head he looked at her sorrowfully and dreading the answer he asked,

"My sweet one, I will only ask you this once and never speak of it again, have you ever encouraged Percy in any way or given him reason to think that you would betray me?"

He held his breath as he waited for her reply.

********************

Percy felt his cock sliding through the wet warmth of a slippery hole and with his mind still in a fog he murmured,

"Veronique? You followed me, I knew you would."

Bella stopped in mid-thrust, shocked to the core, her Sir, her lover, believed that she was that toffee-nosed prig from her schooldays, how could he do that? She had given him everything he had demanded of her, taken his magnificent cock in every hole, suffered his beatings and surrendered her soul to him.

She won't have him, she won't take my Sir from me, her brain screamed at her,

"No Sir, 'tis your Bella that rides you, I am the one you want am I not?"

She plunged down on his stiff rod, impaling herself on his manhood and wriggling her cute striped behind, pushing his pole deeper, in desperation, she leaned forward swaying her plump ripe breasts over his lips wanting him to suckle her hard nipples, all to no avail as he pushed her away a look of disgust on his face,

"What have you done with her you French whore? Where is my Veronique? She was here a moment ago."

Caroline realised what had happened and quickly intervened,

"No Sir, 'twas just a dream, Bella has looked after you and not left your side since you arrived, this Lady you speak of is not here and never has been."

Percy rolled over onto his side and began sobbing, tears rolling down his cheeks.
 
Everything was going along wonderfully! Alexander was home, he had seen her message concerning the pregnancy and seemed to be over the moon at the thought of becoming a papa, and after a few minutes, he was making love to her. Percy and his frightening actions were in the past, as far as she was concerned.

So what Alexander did next shocked her and also outraged her. Just seconds away from both of them cumming, he stopped and in all seriousness, asked her, My sweet one, I will only ask you this once and never speak of it again, have you ever encouraged Percy in any way or given him reason to think that you would betray me?

For a moment, she thought that he jested. But she looked in his eyes and in shock realized that he actually meant the words that he spoke. Slowly her mouth opened in shock, her eyes opened wide in shock and horror. As tears sprang to her eyes, she pushed him off of her and turned her back to him, crying.

“How could you ask such an abhorrent question? How dare you even consider that I should do something like that with that awful man! If you have to ask, then our marriage is not on as solid a foundation as I thought. What kind of husband are you? If some woman told me that she had slept with you, I would never believe such a foul thing. And I would not find it necessary to interrogate you as to whether it was true. What kind of man are you that you trust your ‘friend’ over your wife!”

And with that, she curled up into a ball and began to cry.

*****

Bella was shocked and angry. She did everything that Sir asked if her and yet all he could think of was that snooty, stuck up Veronique. What was it that she had that Bella didn’t have?

She looked at Sir, curled up on her bed and bawling his eyes out.

Anger flashed in Bella’s eyes as she stood beside the bed, yelling at him.

“Comment osez-vous venir à moi, couchez avec moi et puez une autre femme! Et une coincée comme elle! Je suis là pour vous, monsieur, ma chatte chaude pour vous et tout ce que vous pouvez faire, c'est pleurer pour une femme déjà mariée. Je suis censé être votre femme, pas elle.”

How dare you come to me, sleep with me and stink of another woman! And a stuck up one like her! I am here for you, Sir, my pussy hot for you and all you can do is cry about a woman who is already married. I am supposed to be your woman, not her.

Crying, the pregnant French woman hurried into Caroline’s room before throwing herself upon the maid’s bed, crying.

“Je me suis donné à Monsieur, sans égoïsme, et c'est comme ça qu'il me traite? Je suis son amant et pourtant il passe son temps à penser à cette femme coincée.”

I gave myself to Sir, unselfishly, and this is how he treats me? I am his lover and yet he spends his time thinking of that stuck up woman.

Caroline stood between the two bedrooms, looking from one to the other. In one room, Sir Percy was curled up on the bed crying. In the other room, Bella was curled up on the bed, crying.

“Merde!”

Shit!”
 
Alexander didn't want to ask the question of Veronique, although deep in his heart he already knew the answer he had to hear her denial from her own lips for he knew that it would otherwise gnaw at him like a parasite.

'How could you ask such an abhorrent question? How dare you even consider that I should do something like that with that awful man! If you have to ask, then our marriage is not on as solid a foundation as I thought. What kind of husband are you? If some woman told me that she had slept with you, I would never believe such a foul thing. And I would not find it necessary to interrogate you as to whether it was true. What kind of man are you that you trust your ‘friend’ over your wife? '

He heard her sobbing into her pillow and gently put his hand on her bare shoulder, his lips kissed their way lightly down her arms until he rolled her onto her back again and looked softly down at her tear stained face.

"Veronique, my sweet one, you misunderstand the question, I do not ask if you have ever contemplated laying with Percy for I know that not to be true but Percy somehow has become besotted with you, for that, I cannot blame him for I also am besotted with your beauty, I am concerned though that he has misinterpreted some sign from you, a smile, a gesture that was given in all innocence, I do not lay the blame for his actions at your feet, he should know better. As his friend, it is my duty to confront him and make him realise the error of his ways."

He knew that to continue attempting to make love to her would likely only make matters worse so left Veronique to ponder his words and hopefully forgive him for making his question seem like an accusation of infidelity. He kissed her lightly and rose to get dressed keeping his eyes averted from her lying naked on the bed,

*********************

"WINE, BRING ME MORE WINE,"

Sir's shouted demand snapped Caroline out of her thoughts and she knew what she must do.

"Sir, there is no more wine, at least not for now, you are almost immobile because of it so you need to rest and sleep, as far as your imagined lover is concerned she is not here, never has been and most unlikely to ever be so if what Bella said is true and she is married, you must forget her,"

Percy lurched to his feet and staggered towards Caroline his eyes red-rimmed and wild looking.

"What do you know of my love? She is the most beautiful creature that God ever created and I must have her, I WILL have her, married or not."

Caroline easily evaded Percy's grasping hands and although of only of slight build she guided him back to his bedroom where he lay babbling incoherently on his bed.

"Sir, 'tis only the wine talking, what would become of Bella and myself, would you cast us out to whore ourselves on the street? We both love you and see to your every need but if you continue we will cease to serve you in that manner, we will cook and clean for you but that is all until you come to your senses."

Caroline swept out of the room, it was now time to placate Bella and explain what had to be done.
 
Last edited:
Veronique, my sweet one, you misunderstand the question, I do not ask if you have ever contemplated laying with Percy for I know that not to be true but Percy somehow has become besotted with you, for that, I cannot blame him for I also am besotted with your beauty, I am concerned though that he has misinterpreted some sign from you, a smile, a gesture that was given in all innocence, I do not lay the blame for his actions at your feet, he should know better. As his friend, it is my duty to confront him and make him realise the error of his ways.

As she lay there, trying to understand his words, she thought back to all the times that she had ever been in Percy’s presence. But she could think of no...

Suddenly a gasp escaped her lips as she sat up in bed. Alexander turned to look at her, rushing to her side apparently worried that something was wrong with the baby.

Veronique closed her eyes in realization as Alexander clucked over her.

“I know what it must be! The wedding!” He looked at her for a moment confused as to what the baby had to do with that apart from the obvious.

“Alexander, the one-upmanship that we did at the wedding. That silliness that we were doing. It was directed at you but he could probably see what I was doing. Do you think that maybe that had something to do with it?”

*****

Caroline found Bella sobbing uncontrollably on her bed. Closing the door, she went over and sat on the edge of the bed, gently rubbing the nude woman’s back.

“Maintenant, maintenant, mon petit, ne t'inquiète pas, on le ramènera à la raison. Il est atteint de fièvre et nous devrons faire de notre mieux pour l’en sortir. Donc, il ne doit pas avoir de vin ou de boisson forte. AUCUN! Et pas de sexe que ce soit!”

Now, now, my little one, do not worry for we shall bring him back to his senses. He is infected with a fever and we shall have to do our best to snap him out of it. So, he must have no wine or strong drink. NONE! And no sex whatsoever!

Belle looked up at her, her face streaked with tears.

“Mais Caroline, pas de sexe? Je ne peux pas partir sans sexe!”

But Caroline, no sex? I cannot go without sex!

Caroline smiled, leaning in as if to tell her a secret.

“Tu ne comprends pas. Vous et moi allons faire l'amour. Et nous serons très enthousiastes pour que Monsieur puisse nous entendre. Mais surtout, rien pour Monsieur jusqu'à ce qu'il se réveille de cette stupeur et reprenne ses esprits.”

You do not understand. You and I will have sex. And we shall be very enthusiastic about it so that Sir can hear us. But above all, nothing for Sir until he awakes from this stupor and comes to his senses.

Belle looked at her, nodding in comprehension.

“Well, there is no time like the present.” Understanding what the woman meant, Belle lay back among the pillows while Caroline went over and opened the door a crack before returning to the bed and removing her clothes. As she climbed into bed, she began to kiss away the remains of the tears that stained the little mama’s face.
 
Alexander knew it to be true that Veronique would never have contemplated laying with Percy or any other man but him, he knew that for certain, she was still a comparative innocent so when he saw her concentrating, screwing her eyes up trying to think of something, anything that might have encouraged Percy to act the way he did, he was startled when her eyes shot open and she gasped, he thought there must be something wrong with the baby and he rushed to her side to help if he could, then she told him,

'I know what it must be! The wedding!'

"The wedding? what about the wedding you weren't with child at our wedding, what has that to do with our little one?"

'Alexander, the one-upmanship that we did at the wedding. That silliness that we were doing. It was directed at you but he could probably see what I was doing. Do you think that maybe that had something to do with it?'

Alexander saw that what she was saying may have some truth in it for they had participated in some rather risque exchanges during the ceremony, exchanges that had excited not only him but also quite possibly those within earshot and Percy had witnessed every one including the moment when Veronique had teased him by all but revealing her pretty breasts to him on the pretext of adjusting her dress. She had not acted coy or shy at all, if the truth be told she had made it plain that she was looking forward to being made a woman, behaving rather wantonly, it was quite possible that a man of Percy's predatory sexual nature could have mistaken her behaviour as an indication that she would be available if he cared to follow it up in the future even though Alexander now knew that it had been all for his benefit alone. He remembered how during the reception every time he saw Percy, he had been watching Veronique with such a hungry look on his face, Alexander had put it down to admiration as Veronique had looked so beautiful and radiant.

"I have been such a fool," he admitted to Veronique, "All the signs were there, such as when we walked along the clifftop at Dover and he held you as though you were his, you did not complain and I thought that you were just being polite, I should have intervened, all the signs were there and I chose to ignore them even when you made your dislike of his attentions plain to me, he even attempted to seduce you during the crossing to France."

He took Veronique in his arms again and vowed that he would speak to Percy and admonish him severely for his behaviour.


*****************************************

THUMP, THUMP, THUMP, THUMP

The noise went through Percy's head as he lay on his bed, stinking of stale wine and his body unwashed for several days now would cause a pig to wrinkle its nose and grunt its disapproval

Still the thumping went on and he heard some girlish giggles that could only be made by a woman in some sort of sexual act, his cock automatically grew erect and Percy staggered to the room where the noises were coming from, Bella's room? He shook his head trying to remember her but he could only see Veronique's face. When he opened the door he saw two naked women with one atop the other fucking the other with some sort of homemade phallus. He began to undress and said in a slurred voice,

"Ah'll be right with yer ladiishh."

"Afraid not Sir, tonight is ladies night, same as every other night for the foreseeable future, or until you rid yourself of the ridiculous notion that this Veronique has any interest in you."

"You fucking French whores have no idea of what she means to me or I to her."

He mumbled as he slid down the wall to lay in a heap in the doorway.
 
Last edited:
I have been such a fool. All the signs were there, such as when we walked along the clifftop at Dover and he held you as though you were his, you did not complain and I thought that you were just being polite, I should have intervened, all the signs were there and I chose to ignore them even when you made your dislike of his attentions plain to me, he even attempted to seduce you during the crossing to France.

He held her in his arms. But she felt that she needed to explain things.

“When we were on the cliffs at Dover, I tried to handle it on my own as he was the leader of the group. I told him no, and every chance that I got, I would either elbow him in the ribs or I stomped hard on his foot. He even mentioned that I did. Remember? But I tried to let you know without upsetting you.” She held on tight to him. “You didn’t see him last night. He was ranting and raving and claiming that I belonged to him. Love, I know that he is your friend but I want nothing to do with him. I do not even want him here. I was afraid that he would try to do something to you while you were on your mission.”

She frowned, thinking. “Why was he here instead of with the group? You said that he was injured, but neither I nor any of the others here saw any injury. He was fighting Simmons and Sanders as they dragged him away.”

She turned and snuggled in his arms. “Dear Love, think of me and the baby. Your son or daughter.” She took his hand and placed it in her belly where the baby grew. Right now, it was only a slightly growing bulge. But soon her belly would begin to grow larger.

“You should take advantage of me before my belly grows too large. Then what will you do?”

*****

Bella wrinkled her nose in disgust.

“How any man could want that stuck up pasty English tart is beyond me. Sticking a cock in her must be like fucking an icy stream.”

“Do not let it worry you. We shall show Sir exactly what he is missing.”

Bella giggled as Caroline shook her hips and the wooden cock that she had strapped around her hips bounced. It was already wet and shiny from the initial dip into Bella’s wet cunt.

“Open up and let my wooden soldier into that hot little pussy of yours!”

Bella giggled as Caroline pulled apart her legs and slowly slid her phallus into Bella before she began to fuck her. Over by the door, Percy lay unconscious in a drunken heap in the floor, smelling of drink. In his sleep, he belched and mumbled as the two women enjoyed themselves.
 
They lay together with Veronique snuggled up warm in his arms, Alexander tried to make sense of everything that had happened when he saw the worried frown on her face,
.
'Why was he here instead of with the group? You said that he was injured, but neither I nor any of the others here saw any injury. He was fighting Simmons and Sanders as they dragged him away.'

That was a puzzle, Percy had been limping so badly after his stumble, his ankle must have been paining him very much, yet here was Veronique stating that he had shown no sign of injury. There was only one possible explanation, Percy had feigned the injury to provide an excuse to leave the expedition knowing that Alexander would be absent for at least a week giving him time to seduce Veronique away and into his bed. So it was all preplanned, his best friend had plotted to steal his wife and to Alexander that was unforgivable, in his head he raged at Percy and at that moment had Percy been present he would have run him through with his sword.

Veronique distracted him from his rage as she snuggled closer and placed his hand on her small bulging belly,

'Dear Love, think of me and the baby. Your son or daughter. You should take advantage of me before my belly grows too large. Then what will you do?'

He knew immediately what Veronique was suggesting and began to wriggle out of his breeches while kissing her neck and sucking her ears, his hand gently rubbed her tiny bump and drifted down to the twin fiery hearts that decorated her mound.

"Sweetness, I am always thinking of you and now I have another to think about, he or she may become an inconvenience in the future but when I cannot fill you in the usual manner then there is always another place I can make love to is there not?"

Gently he rolled her over face down on the bed and caressed the fleshy mounds of her derriere. He lifted himself and sucked and kissed each milky white mound in turn then rolled her back again and spread her legs with his member nudging the wet pink entrance between her legs,

"That is for the future but methinks that you have a need that needs to be satisfied, am I correct?"

His hips pushed up and in and soon the sounds of their love filled the bedchamber.


*****************************

Bella screamed her pleasure as Caroline fucked her wet needy hole with the thick wooden phallus, it drove deep into her and she bucked and squirmed wanting it deeper inside her, she wanted it to make her cum, make her explode with pleasure. It satisfied her need to a certain extent but there was something missing, the outer softness of a man's cock, the throbbing need of a man using her as she needed, wanted to be used. This was just an inanimate object being shoved into her, it didn't care if she climaxed or not.

Caroline did her best as she held Bella in her arms thrusting away at the young whore's cunt and whispering encouraging sounds into her ear.

" Take it, my little French whore, let it fill you, you dirty little bitch, show that pathetic creature in the doorway what he is missing, don't let on that you want him, at least not until he forgets about the English slut he says he loves, I know you miss his hand on your backside and the pleasure he brings you but he needs to be taught a lesson and that is, there is no whore like a French whore. When he has come to his senses we shall lay together and we will both experience such depraved pleasure."

Caroline cried out as she flooded and Bella arched her back and clutched her as she too climaxed, slowly they subsided into a naked heap on the bed reeking of sex while Percy sat slumped in the doorway, wondering why he had been excluded.
 
Last edited:
Veronique was only too happy to have Alexander in her arms, between her legs and steadily pumping his manhood into her. He made sweet love to her and she positively purred her love to him. She knew not whether she carried a boy or a girl. She was happy that it was Alexander’s.

It did not hit her until later that this was a totally opposite feeling from what she had felt at the time of her wedding. At that time, she had looked forward to sex yet had hoped that it would take a bit of time before she became pregnant. She had instead longed for a bit of excitement. She had indeed had that excitement. It was somewhat amusing to that that she had already been pregnant without knowing during that excursion to France.

But as for now, here her husband made love to her, his manhood filling her sex with his seed. She held on, embracing that which he freely gave her. Feeling safe and loved in his arms. Half the night he made love to her, nibbling and kissing her body, stroking her belly as he spoke to his child within her. She was tickled at his apparent joy at the thought of fatherhood.

“My Love, you are my life. I love you so.”

Eventually she fell asleep, their nude bodies intertwined while the room smelled of sex.

*****

Bella lay asleep, sprawled across the sheets rumpled from their night of sex. Caroline looked across the room, noting that Sir Percy stirred as he sat against the bedroom door. The man appeared more sober than when he arrived though his eyes were red and bleary.

Climbing off the bed, she crossed over to the man. He looked up at her, somewhat confused.

“You need to seriously think about what you’re doing. You have a woman here that loves you to distraction. The entire time that you were away, Bella thought of you, and how she could show you how much she loved you.”

She looked hard at him.

“You need to sober up. Get your wits together because as you are now, you are of no use to anyone.”
 
Alexander was happy at last, happy with his wife anyway, he knew with certainty that she had not betrayed him in either thought or deed, it was Percy who should be blamed and yet he still had affection for his friend, they had shared many dangers together and Alexander owed his life to Percy's bravery and quick thinking so it irked him that he would have to face Percy and accuse him of such a reprehensible act. What would be the outcome of that meeting he had no idea, would Percy deny it? Would he accuse Alexander of neglecting Veronique and driving her into his own arms? Whichever way it went he would ask, nay, he would demand an apology even if it meant the end of their friendship.

In the meantime, he made love to Veronique and their baby that he had planted inside her. It seemed that something had been awakened in her as she threw herself into making love with such great enthusiasm, her kisses were wild and passionate, sweet and gentle too. She seemed to want to show him that he need have no fear of her straying as she threw her shapely legs in the air and arched her back as he thrust into her. She even invited him to take her petite milky derriere claiming that they should practice before it became their only way of making love when the baby bump had grown to mammoth proportions. Alexander was only too happy to 'practice' and he smiled happily as he covered her firm globes with his sperm.

"Our child as it grows inside you will not prevent us from tasting each other." He suggested playfully as Veronique shuddered underneath him in yet another climax.

Veronique slowly slipped into sleep holding his manhood gently while his hands wandered from her breasts to the gentle curve of her swelling belly and tangled with the two fiery hearts cut into her bushy mound. As she drifted into sleep he heard her murmur,

"My Love, you are my life. I love you so.'

To which he replied not knowing if she heard him,

"And you are the love of my life, my precious wife."

**************************

Percy was vaguely aware of being uncomfortable where he lay and a splitting headache when he opened his eyes and saw the naked woman standing over him with her hands on her shapely hips saying something about,

'You need to seriously think about what you’re doing. You have a woman here that loves you to distraction. The entire time that you were away, Bella thought of you, and how she could show you how much she loved you.'

He leered at her lopsidedly and slurred,

"Shooo you love me to distraction eh Bella? Well, I'm shoor my pecker can show you how much I appreciate that, help me up and to your bed."

He tried to stand and promptly fell down again.

Caroline didn't bother to correct his assumption that she was Bella, she glared at him and spat out,

'You need to sober up. Get your wits together because as you are now, you are of no use to anyone.'

As it was the words fell on deaf ears as Percy had dozed off again.

"Bella, come and help me get this drunken sot to bed, he'll be out for hours yet."
 
She was sleeping soundly, dreaming of being held by Alexander. It was a nice dream, with her husband making sweet love to her. So it was surprising to be awaken by the need to vomit. She quickly climbed out of bed and barely made it to the chamber pot in time to throw up. The sound of her retching apparently awoke Alexander, fussing over her like a mother hen and asking if he should send for the doctor. Finally she managed to assure him that this was to be expected and not to worry. Nevertheless it was comforting to have him there to hold her long hair out of the way and to rub her back in an attempt to comfort her.

Twice more during the night was it necessary for her to make a mad dash for the chamber pot so that she could throw up. Each time she woke up poor Alexander and finally as the morning was dawning, she finally fell asleep again. She felt sorry for her husband as he did not fair well as far as sleep was concerned.

*****

Caroline and Bella deposited Sir in Bella’s bed, leaving the man snoring and passing much wind as he mumbled in his sleep. Meanwhile, the two women spent a rather passionate night, making sure to be as vocal as possible so that both of their moans filled the cottage.

In as much as Amabella was enjoying herself with Caroline, and the woman certainly was very attentive to her needs, she still greatly missed Sir. Even when the maid used the wooden cock, it still lacked the warmth that the real thing had. And it could not fill her pussy full of wonderfully thick cum. There were no two ways about it. She wanted her Sir back.

How dare that toffee-nosed, stuck up, cunt take her man! If she ever found out that that bitch had ever slept with Sir, she would claw her eyes out.

Make him forget her and come back to me!. Bella said a silent prayer. After all, she had never denied her man anything! Anything he had asked of her she had given him!
 
Alexander didn't sleep at all well as he was woken at least three times by Veronique emptying the contents of her stomach into the chamber pot, at first he fussed over her, asking if he should call Doctor Fredrick but she assured him that this was to be expected at this stage of her being with child. He still did his best to help and comfort her, holding her long fiery tresses so they didn't trail in the chamber pot and then he would rub her back which he thoroughly enjoyed, the feel of her soft silky skin gave him a large erection, Veronique was in no condition to make love but she was understanding of his predicament and with skilful fingers and gentle kisses along his shaft she eased his suffering. Morning came and they slept soundly on only woken by Anna returning from a night spent with Claud Benson, her cheeks were rosy and her eyes sparkling after a night of bliss, she found Claud to be very attentive and so imaginative, she had never known a night like it.

"Oh, my goodness Mistress, whatever has happened?" She cried out when she picked up the chamber pot.

"Nothing to worry your head about, Anna, one of the downsides of impending motherhood," mumbled Alexander from the depths of the bedclothes, unseen by Anna his hand was smoothing over Veronique's barely discernible bump.

"Leave us be for another hour and have cook prepare a light breakfast for my wife and a hearty one for myself."

"As you wish Sir," Anna bobbed and turned to leave but Alexander stopped her short,

"Anna, how many times do we need to remind you that when we are not in company you may use our given names, I am sure that Mr Benson likes nothing better than to hear you call out 'oh Claud!' as you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, erm, well, perhaps I embarrass you."

Anna coloured and scurried away without answering, she had no intention of discussing her love life with Alexander, Mistress Veronique maybe, if she showed an interest.

*********************************

Percy wondered if the torture would ever end, Bella and Caroline kept him more or less permanently erect, continually displaying themselves to him, in and out of the bedroom bringing him food and everytime they were naked with their plump ripe tits swinging lewdly in front of him but he wasn't allowed to touch, each time he made a grab for one of the luscious soft mounds his hand was slapped away and to compound his desire one or the other would turn their back on him and bend over to display their little brown holes. night time was the worst as the girls disappeared into another bedroom and he heard them giggling and oohing and aahing. He tried not to listen or imagine their fine young bodies entwined and then the very worst was the screams of pleasure that came through the walls as in his mind's eye he could see Bella on all fours with Caroline swinging either a cane or leather strap against her lily white ass. he couldn't even relieve himself as they had wrapped thick bandages around his hands so that he couldn't hold his prick. The only time his cock had any contact was when he needed to pee and one of the girls would hold it gingerly between two fingers and point it into a chamber pot. Every so often he would be asked,

"Is that English slut worth all the pain of denying yourself the pleasure of two fine French whores who can and will do ANYTHING that you ask? All you have to do is admit that you don't want her anymore."

Each time Percy could only groan and say,

"I cannot do that with a clear conscience, Veronique and I will be together one day."
 
Last edited:
As she lay there, she heard Alexander talking to Anna and assuring the woman that all was all right. And the rubbing of her tummy with his hand was very soothing and comforting. After she left, Veronique rolled over to nest against her husband’s side.

“Alexander.” Her voice was soft. She paused, waiting for his answer. He appeared to have dropped back off to sleep. She tried again. “Alexander, love.” Half asleep, he reached out a hand and rubbed her tummy again. “Alexander, I need to tell you something.” This finally resulted in him opening one eye and looking at her. She smiled.

“Now that I have your attention, I need to tell you. Other than you, Anna is the only one that knows about the future Count or Countess Vernay.” He must not be completely awake as his look was one of not understanding what she was talking about. “In other words, shouldn’t you make an announcement of the impending birth of your son or daughter? I swore Anna to secrecy as I wanted you to be the first to make the announcement.”

She avoided kissing him as she was sure that the smell of vomit would be unattractive. It didn’t taste that great as it was.

*****

Bella despaired. She wanted Sir back. That stuck up old snooty bitch already had a husband. She didn’t need her Sir too. Sir was hers.

“Caroline, what am I to do? Sir is mine. Not that Veronique. I know her. I was in school with her. She and the other “young ladies” delighted in teasing me at first. Then, when I was caught with the man that I lost my innocence to, all of the ladies shunned me. Treated me like trash. Me! Descended from kings. Royal blood, however thinned by the passage of time and breeding with other nobility, flows through my veins.”

Bella was quiet for a moment and Caroline marveled at the young woman before her. Yes, Amabella was a true nymphomaniac. But, she was human too. However warped, she had love and hate within her. And she deserved happiness.

“I will bring Sir back around to you. I know that you were made for each other.”

She held the young Frenchwoman in her arms and stroked her hair as Bella cried, rubbing her ever-expanding belly where the baby grew.
 
Barely awake he became aware of Veronique nestled against him and he stretched his hand to once again feel the faintest of bumps on her belly, Veronique was speaking to him and he opened one eye to let her know that he was listening,

'Alexander, I need to tell you something.

"What is it, my love, can it not wait until breakfast?" he stroked her soft belly again and ruffled the two fiery hearts that adorned her mound.

Now that I have your attention, I need to tell you. Other than you, Anna is the only one that knows about the future Count or Countess Vernay. In other words, shouldn’t you make an announcement of the impending birth of your son or daughter? I swore Anna to secrecy as I wanted you to be the first to make the announcement.[/I]'

Alexander thought about it before he answered, he knew that Veronique was excited at the prospect of becoming a mother and naturally wanted to share the news with the whole world but he was more reluctant, not about becoming a father but he enjoyed the games and duplicity he could play if it was kept secret a while longer.

"I will certainly announce it soon but not yet, let us enjoy the prospect of becoming parents by ourselves, it won't be long before you won't be able to keep it a secret any longer, I assure you there is no desire on my part to deprive you of the joy of having congratulations showered upon you but let us enjoy some privacy for a while longer."

He was going to kiss her but the stench of vomit was overpowering and he had to withdraw and poured a glass of water for Veronique and advised her kindly to wash her mouth out.

****************************

Caroline wondered what she could do to persuade Sir Percy that Veronique, the English slut that Bella was so fond of calling her, could never be his but he only had to ask and he could have either Bella or herself anytime he wished, indeed, he could have them both. Caroline was drawn more to women than men but she still enjoyed a good hard romp with someone who knew what he was doing, someone like Sir.

She broached the subject carefully,

"Sir, it has been a week now since your overindulgence of drink and your harsh treatment of the two women who love you, our treatment of you may seem harsh but it was necessary, if you could promise not to mention that other woman's name I'm sure Bella would be only too pleased to share your bed tonight and me also if that is your wish, think on it, Sir, but let us know before bedtime.
 
I will certainly announce it soon but not yet, let us enjoy the prospect of becoming parents by ourselves, it won't be long before you won't be able to keep it a secret any longer, I assure you there is no desire on my part to deprive you of the joy of having congratulations showered upon you but let us enjoy some privacy for a while longer.

At first, his words disappointed her. Was he not happy about this? After all, he had been persistent in mentioning how he looked forward to a child. And yet, here he wished to wait?

As he spoke though, she could see the reasoning for what he said. There was a chance that she could lose the baby. Lose the baby? That sounded as if she had mislaid it somewhere.

However, she knew that such things did happen. Strange, before she had married, the thought of becoming pregnant somewhat unnerved her. Yet now that she was expecting, the prospect of becoming a mother excited her.

Apparently he too was turned off by the smell of vomit and urged her to rinse her mouth out. Giving a little chuckle, she did so before rolling out of bed to use the chamber pot.

After breakfast, Alexander kissed her before heading out. She knew not where he went or just what he did. She was just glad to have him back home. While Anna helped her get dressed, she informed the woman that for the time being, Alexander wished to keep her condition just among the three of them.

“Soon, my Lady, you shall need some new clothes. Already I notice that several of your dresses are a bit snug in the waist or a bit tight in your bodice.”

“I know. I know. But Just between you and me, though he kept teasing about trying to get me with child, now that it has happened he may be realizing just what a responsibility it is. Another being, totally helpless, is dependent solely upon you.” She paused. “To tell the truth, giving birth scares me.”

“I understand, my Lady. But you have Doctor Fredrick to rely upon and he is an excellent doctor.”

The two women spent the morning making a list of exactly what clothes she would need to start. She was a little disappointed that until the baby was born, she would have to pause in her fencing. And adventures were no more. She knew for certain that Alexander would allow none while she carried his child. She was glad to have the one that she had gone on. At least that would be something to remember in her old age.

*****

Bella lay in bed crying softly. Marcel may have been the love of her life, and she may be carrying his child, but she did love Sir. He was strong and very well endowed and she loved when he would fuck her hard and then whip her bottom. She missed him so much.

After a while, she dried her eyes and slipped on her most fetching peignoir and prepared her hair for a freshly fucked dishabille. Her eyes were no longer red and looking in the mirror, her face had a radiance that was noticeable. She checked in the mirror and even with the obvious swelling of her belly, she still looked striking with her long black hair and pouty lips.

She headed into the bedroom where Sir lay tied up on the bed. He looked at her bleary-eyed and she approached him, yet still stayed out of reach of him.

“Sir, I love you with all my heart. I realize that my condition may have shocked you so I wish to explain. A little over half a year ago, I met Marcel du Champion. He was my lover and had asked me to marry him. His entire family accepted me as their future daughter-in-law and we were very happy. Then one night, while I was visiting them, the horrible peasants stormed their chateau. Marcel snuck me through a secret tunnel. He told me to run and he would go rescue his maman et papa et little sister. His sister was only 6 years old.” Tears started to well up but she brushed them away and continued.

“I ran home like he told me and waited, but he never came. I later found out that he and his entire family were caught and to be... beheaded.” She paused before continuing.

“I dressed up like a peasant and... they had beaten them all. A little six year old girl. They laughed at her as she cried on her way to the guillotine. She kept asking what she had done wrong. They spit on her. Slapped her. It was horrible. She was a good little girl. Not like me.”

“The last one was Marcel.” She closed her eyes and swallowed hard. “They held his head up high for everyone to see. I thought that I died that day. And then me and my family were taken by those dirty peasants and our days were numbered. I thought that I too would be laughed at and spit upon and my severed head would be held aloft. And then you and your crew arrived to take us away. You were my hero, my champion. One look at you with your noble bearing and manly physique, and I knew that here was a real man. I thought that my heart was dead yet you brought me back to life.”

She took a step forward. “Sir, in my body, I carry the last of the du Champion line, and I carry that child proudly. But in my heart, I carry you. My body aches for your strong and mighty cock pounding deep into me.”

She stepped forth and began to untie him. “You have two women that think only of you. Every day we have hoped and waited for your return.”

She stepped back and hoped that she would not regret this.
 
Alexander didn't tell Veronique where he was going, just that he had some unfinished business to take care of. He didn't say that he was going to face Sir Percy as he was sure that it would only upset her, bringing back the memories of that night when Percy had invaded her bedchamber and,,,,,,,,,,,,,, he did not want to think what might have happened had he succeeded in spiriting her away.

Percy's home was only an hour's ride away and he made good time, he had loaded his pistol and strapped on his sword in case he could not get an abject apology from Percy. If he couldn't then he would have to demand satisfaction with either pistol or sword.

He strode up the semi-circular stone steps that led to the front door and banged angrily and noisily on the stout timber door. Sir Percy's manservant opened the door and his eyes widened as he recognised Alexander.

"Where is he? Where is that scoundrel hiding? Bring him here to face me." Alexander shouted, demanding that Percy come and face him.

"Sir Percy is not here, Lord Vernay, I thought he was with you on some fishing trip, it is several days since he has been here, I could not say where he might be."

"'Tis clear he is not with me nor is he on a fishing trip, he, no doubt is skulking somewhere that I won't find him, now man, think, is there any place at all that he might be?"

"The only place that immediately comes to mind is a cottage that Sir Percy purchased recently, a place of solitude for him I believe he called it."

"Where, pray, is this cottage? Come on man, think, I do not have all day"

Alexander bullied the manservant until he was given directions and realised that a good few hours of hard riding lay before him if he was to get there before nightfall.

Alexander was loth to leave Veronique alone without a word as she would worry about him, so he sent one of Percy's maids to inform Veronique that he was in good health but had found it necessary to stay overnight and would be back the next day.

He swung into the saddle and set off to Yorkshire and Percy.

*********************

Sir Percy listened to Bella's explanation of how she came to be with child, a child that was not of his doing, he wasn't sure if he believed her or not but she seemed sincere and so gave her the benefit of the doubt. As Bella began to loosen his bonds he could smell her womanly scent and for the first time in days he actually looked at her and his cock told him what he already knew, she was most desirable in her sheer black peignoir that covered her but hid nothing, her breasts were ripe and full, he licked his lips as his hands were set free and grasped her around her waist and pulled her to him, burying his head between the twin mounds of soft yielding flesh. He could hear Bella's heart beating faster and his hands slipped between her legs to the wet folds of her entrance, her legs opened wide for him and the strong scent of her arousal filled his nostrils. He knew that Bella wanted him as much as he wanted her.

"Lay with me my sweet French whore and we'll fuck and then you can have a whipping as you desire, maybe later we can have Caroline join us."

Bella shrieked with delight and quickly divested herself of her clothes and sat atop of her Sir, allowing his hard proud manhood to sink deep into her needy depths as she lowered herself down onto him, quivering with excitement.
 
Last edited:
It was a bit later in the morning that a young woman arrived and asked to see the Countess Vernay. Sanders informed her that he thought that the woman was just a maid but Veronique told him that she didn’t care who the woman was, she would see her.

Once the woman was through curtsying, she proceeded, with much nervous coughing and while twisting a well-worn hankie, to explaining why she was there.

“Mister Daily, the Butler, sent me to give you a message. Your husband is delayed and should return home tomorrow.”

Veronique frowned. “I’m not sure that I understand. Just where is he?”

“That I do not know, your ladyship. But I do believe that he left the manor just before I came here.” Veronique had a sinking feeling, which was soon confirmed.

“Whose manor.”

“Sir Blakeney’s.”

“Are you sure that you know not where he went? Think!”

“I was not told just where he was heading. Perhaps it was to meet up with Sir Blakeney?”

“Have you any idea just where that might be? Think please!”

The young woman colored as she apparently remembered something. “Well...”

“Yes?”

“At one time, Sir Blakeney told me that he would perhaps take me away to a place that he had in the Yorkshire Dales. But he never mentioned it again.”

“Thank you.”

Veronique had the woman given a quick meal while Anna helped Veronique dress for travel. She wore a simple travel dress and could feel that already the jacket was just a teensy bit snug in places. Still, she could wear it and she ignored Anna’s clucking over the fit.

“I’m afraid that Alexander will do something crazy. Oh Anna, I love him so much that sometimes I fear that my heart will burst.”

Soon Veronique was traveling to the Yorkshire Dales, hoping to catch up with Alexander. She knew that there was a very slim chance as he had several hours head start and was riding on horseback, which was definitely faster.


Veronique’s travel dress
http://www.historical-costumes.eu/0...ournuerenkleid_hellblau_vorn_vorsch_gross.jpg

*****


Bella’s squeal of delight as she was speared deeply by Sir Percy’s sword made Caroline smile. The woman’s stood just outside the bedroom door. She had heard the young woman’s story as she had poured her heart to the man she only knew as ‘Sir’. Perhaps now the man would see that he already had all that he needed without hunting for another man’s wife.

Peeping through the crack in the door, she watched as Sir Percy crossed to room with the French tart firmly ensconced on his cock. Soon the headboard in the bed was thumping against the wall as Bella’s moans and screams of delight filled the air. The woman really was insatiable when it came to sex. And the fact that Sir Percy had mentioned bringing her into their sex play had the woman already wet with anticipation. A ménage à trois was always a delightful way to spend the day. Especially with someone so well endowed as Sir.
 
Last edited:
The amount of time Alexander had spent in the saddle had taken its toll on him and every joint in his body ached as he arrived at the isolated cottage on the road after travelling through the treacherous Snake Pass, where he hoped to find Percy and confront him.
There appeared to be no one about as he dismounted stiffly from his horse so he decided to see to the animal himself and let it drink its fill at the water trough. He began to unsaddle the horse when he felt that someone was watching him and he turned around to find an attractive and voluptuous woman standing in the entrance to the barn, looking him up and down with a come-hither look on her face, one hand on her hip and the other toying with the strings of her blouse.

"Good day to you Sir, are you hoping to stay the whole night? I am afraid that I am the only one available to see to your needs at the moment, my companion is otherwise engaged, however, I can assure you that you will not be disappointed,"

She smiled, pouting her lips and thrusting her bosom forward suggestively.

Alexander was quite taken aback, this was the last thing he had expected to find, a very attractive woman he had never seen before was clearly offering herself to him, he wondered if he had the right place but something about her voice seemed familiar, it had traces of a foreign accent, a French accent unless he was very much mistaken.

"I beg your pardon Miss I am seeking an acquaintance of mine by the name of Sir Percy Blakeney, do you know of him? I am flattered by your offer of a bed for the night but I am a happily married man and have no need of your attention."

Her eyes flashed momentarily with disappointment then they squinted as though she was considering what to say next.

"I might know where you could find the man you seek but it will cost you,"

She chuckled, moving closer and stroking his cock through his breeches, making it hard to resist her manipulations despite himself,

"How much will it cost me pretty maiden?" Alexander asked, although he already guessed the answer,

"No money Sir, just your devotion to your wife, but as she is not here what is stopping you from taking advantage of my offer, I promise you I am very good and will not disappoint you."

Alexander began to breathe heavily as the young woman pressed herself to him and freed his cock from his breeches and began to stroke along the thick length, Alexander was trying his best to remain faithful to Veronique as he knew that if she ever found out she would never trust him again but he needed to know where Percy was and if this was the price he was almost tempted to pay it.

His hands seemed to belong to someone else as she undid her blouse and her full ripe breasts spilt out and she ground her crotch against him as she stroked him, he cupped the firm, fleshy globes, feeling their weight as well as the soft silky flesh, Looking down at her he could see her eyes were hooded and filled with lust.

"NO, NO, I cannot, I will not betray my wife, she is so dear to me, my Veronique would never forgive me." He cried out, coming to his senses.

"What? Your wife is called Veronique? If that be so then you have no cause to remain faithful to her, she has herself betrayed you and used her feminine wiles to enchant Sir Percy and tried to steal him away from us who truly love him, she is no more than a common whore, you would be well rid of her." The young woman's voice was full of venom and hatred as she besmirched Veronique's name with vile accusations.

"You have been grossly misinformed if that is what you have been told, the truth of the matter is that Sir Percy has tried to entice her away from me not once but twice, even trying to abduct her in her own bedchamber, he is a conniving, devious monster, if you know of his whereabouts then tell me so I can have it out with him."

Alexander pushed her away from him.

Then he heard a familiar voice bellow from the cottage,

"CAROLINE, GET YOUR FAT ARSE IN HERE, BELLA WANTS YOU TO LICK HER JUICY CUNT CLEAN OF MY SPUNK!!"

Alexander spun round and determinedly headed for the cottage, he now knew why Percy was here, he had two French whores to entertain him while he made plans for another attempt to steal Veronique, clearly, the two unfortunate women had no idea that Percy would throw them out and abandon them if he succeeded in getting Veronique.

"WHERE ARE YOU PERCY? I WANT YOUR DAMN HIDE,"

He burst into the bedroom where he found Sir Percy reclining naked on the bed with a very pregnant Bella straddling him with her arse in the air with his cum dripping from her pink gaping hole.

"Hello Alexander, I wasn't expecting to see you, has the fame of my two whores reached your ears and you thought to try them yourself?"

Percy languidly and unashamedly waved his arm in the direction of the two women.

"Percy, you are a disgrace to mankind, I want nothing to do with you or your whores, just stay away from me, my house and my wife."

"My dear fellow I am afraid that I cannot meet your demands, I want Veronique to join our little group, once word gets around she will be in great demand and orgies may well be the order of the day."

"Is that so Percy? That will NEVER happen"

Veronique's voice cut through the atmosphere as she stood in the doorway.
 
Last edited:
She rode hard, pushing the horse probably harder than she should. But she was sure that Alexander was out to set Percy straight. She was determined to be there. There should be no question that she was Alexander’s wife and wanted nothing to do with Percy or his life.

Following directions, she soon pulled up outside of where she believed she would find Alexander. As she approached the door to the cottage that had been left open, she could hear voices from within - voices that she easily recognized as Percy and her husband.

She followed the voices whereupon a sordid sight greeted her eyes. A very naked Percy lay languishing on the bed. On the bed with him was Amabella, obviously further along in her pregnancy than Veronique herself. With his back to her was her husband with another woman standing beside him. All eyes seemed to be upon Percy and Bella and no one was yet aware of her presence yet.

”...nothing to do with you or your whores, just stay away from me, my house and my wife."

"My dear fellow I am afraid that I cannot meet your demands, I want Veronique to join our little group, once word gets around she will be in great demand and orgies may well be the order of the day.”


"Is that so Percy? That will NEVER happen"

Suddenly, all eyes turned to finally see her. Bella sat back on her heels, her pregnant belly showing bigger than Veronique’s and her breast a bit heavier. Percy sat up in bed looking happy to see her. She had never seen the woman standing beside her husband, but she noted the hatred that flashed in the woman’s eyes when she looked at her. However, the strange woman stood there with her breast hanging out of her dress. Before Alexander could scold her for following, she launched into a tirade against the man.

“Percy, I can promise you that I find you absolutely disgusting. Not only do I want nothing to do with you, but I could have you arrested for entering my bedroom to accost me. I can promise you that should you try something like that again, I will personally run a sword through your gut before I cut off that piece of flesh that you seem to be especially fond of and feed it to the pigs.

“You and Bella deserve each other.” She turned to the pregnant woman. “Bella, I see that congratulations are in order. We do at least have that in common for I carry my husband’s child.”

She noticed the stunned look on everyone’s face save Alexander’s.

“Why is everyone so stunned? It frequently happens with those that are married. Nothing against you, Bella. It also frequently occurs with those not married. You appear with child longer than your acquaintance with Sir Percy so he is safe from being called papa.”

She glanced down and saw that Alexander’s pants were unfastened and his manhood peeking out.

“Oh, Alexander, do put that thing away. Now is not the time or place.”

Alexander colored as he quickly did so. She was sure that they would discuss this upon their return home.

“Now, Percy, you worm, I’m telling you here and now that you stay away from me, my home and my family. You are a disgusting pig that merely wallows in filth and degradation. Nothing against you or that woman that stands beside my husband, Mademoiselle...?”

“Madam Acourt. I am a widow.” Caroline looked down her nose at Veronique, pulling herself erect to show her good breeding.

“My mistake, Madam Acourt. But make no mistake, you touch my husband again and I will make you regret it. And I am not above using a weapon, just ask Percy.” Caroline got the message and crossed to stand beside the bed, her breast still hanging out of her dress.

Veronique turned back to Percy. “Now get this through that thick skull of yours. I love my husband and he loves me. I want nothing to do with you or your merry gang. Buttercup no longer exists. But you lay a foot on the Vernay property and my sword will find its mark in your heart.”

She stepped beside her husband and her slipped his arm around her waist to draw her to him.

*****

Meanwhile, Bella’s mind was busy working. Sir’s name was Sir Percy! That would be good information to remember. It made her happy to hear that snooty Veronique wanted nothing to do with her man.

In triumph, she leaned back against Sir, unashamedly flaunting her naked body.
 
Alexander stood open mouthed as Veronique announced herself in such a manner and launched into a tirade of disgust at Percy and his women and Percy's plans for her. He knew that Veronique was a straight and forthright woman but she was in full flow and he could say nor do anything to stop her. In fact, he was proud of her, she had shown such courage in even following him here. He knew that he would have some explaining to do when his wife saw that his manhood was not confined in his breeches and the woman he had encountered outside still had her breasts uncovered, it would appear most incriminating to the casual observer.

'Oh, Alexander, do put that thing away. Now is not the time or place.'

He coloured and tucked himself away and made himself presentable, he kept silent as there was no point in defending himself at this juncture.

The odd thing was Percy seemed to be not the least perturbed by the events of the last few minutes, in fact, he seemed to enjoy it, smiling and laughing as Veronique poured scorn and insults on him. He made no attempt to cover his nakedness and even began to stroke his erect manhood, eyeing Veronique as if daring her to come closer to him.

"My dear Veronique, if you find my presence so repulsive to your sensibilities what are you doing here in the first place? Do you not trust your husband to give me a ticking off for daring to show my regard for you? Or as is the more likely you could not wait to see me again and this performance you have just put on was for the benefit of your husband, to soothe his wounded pride when you decide to send him packing while you remain here with me and my two whores who will teach you the tricks of their trade. Now if you have quite finished insulting me we can have breakfast and I will explain why Alexander will return home alone and you will lay with me tonight."

He snapped his fingers and shouted at Caroline,

"BREAKFAST, WOMAN, ENOUGH FOR FIVE AND BE QUICK ABOUT IT!"

Half an hour later they were all seated at Percy's table, Alexander and Veronique were reluctant to stay but they wanted to put the whole matter to rest, whereas Percy seemed determined to press on with his plans. Percy had his mouth partially full as he waved his knife about and spoke,

"You realise of course that your being with child complicates matters a little in the grand scheme of things although some gentlemen like a woman with a full belly, so why would you stay I hear you say? Well, if you do not stay it will be put about that there is some doubt as to who the father is and you will be ostracised without doubt, but Alexander will either have to shoulder the burden of defending you or claiming that he threw you out and will never speak to you again. Which course do you wish to follow?"

Alexander exploded with indignation and fury and drew his sword, threatening Percy, threatening to do what Veronique had also threatened but before he could carry out his threat Bella jumped on Percy's knee and threw her arms around his neck and looked from Alexander to Veronique with hatred in her eyes,

"Leave my Sir alone, both of you, Caroline and I don't want HER here, she can never compare to the two of us attending to our Sir, we are devoted to our master, if you wish to mutilate him then you will have to murder both me and my little one, would you wish to have that on your conscience for the rest of your days?"

Alexander looked helplessly at Veronique,

"She is right, my conscience won't allow it but if Percy will make a heartfelt apology then we will leave it at that but with the apology must come a promise to never darken our doors again and never refer to me as 'friend, I am done with you Percy."
 
Last edited:
The disgusting thing was that none of the other three in the room - Percy, Amabella, or the other woman that stood there - seemed to be the least embarrassed about their lack of clothing or general dishabille in front of her and Alexander. Both Percy and Amabella were totally naked with Percy finding it necessary to stroke his manhood and wave it around as if he was proud of it. Meanwhile, the woman that had been beside Alexander had stood there with her breast hanging out of the bodice of her dress.

My dear Veronique, if you find my presence so repulsive to your sensibilities what are you doing here in the first place? Do you not trust your husband to give me a ticking off for daring to show my regard for you? Or as is the more likely you could not wait to see me again and this performance you have just put on was for the benefit of your husband, to soothe his wounded pride when you decide to send him packing while you remain here with me and my two whores who will teach you the tricks of their trade. Now if you have quite finished insulting me we can have breakfast and I will explain why Alexander will return home alone and you will lay with me tonight.

Suddenly the man was calling for breakfast, despite the fact that it was late afternoon. Soon they were sitting around the dining table. Neither she nor Alexander had any desire to eat the food placed before them nor drink anything. Neither Bella nor Percy had even bothered to dress, but the maid (at least she assumed that the woman was a maid) did cover her breast back up, in an effort to avoid any grease from splattering them.

You realise of course that your being with child complicates matters a little in the grand scheme of things although some gentlemen like a woman with a full belly, so why would you stay I hear you say? Well, if you do not stay it will be put about that there is some doubt as to who the father is and you will be ostracised without doubt, but Alexander will either have to shoulder the burden of defending you or claiming that he threw you out and will never speak to you again. Which course do you wish to follow?

She feared that Alexander would kill his old friend but Bella, her swollen belly leading the way, threw herself between the two men.

Leave my Sir alone, both of you, Caroline and I don't want HER here, she can never compare to the two of us attending to our Sir, we are devoted to our master, if you wish to mutilate him then you will have to murder both me and my little one, would you wish to have that on your conscience for the rest of your days?

Alexander could not do it yet he demanded an apology from Percy. In addition, her would cut off all ties with the man.

Percy sat back looking rather smug. Veronique sized up the situation and stood.

“Alexander, my love, an apology from Percy would be totally worthless. For he would not mean it. And I have no need for worthless things. Bella, you are more than welcome to Percy. Feel free to lay with him all the time. The two of you are made for each other. I stand behind my husband and his words. Percy, I never want to see you again.

“As to your threat of who may have sired my child, I do not care what you may say. Do you think that people will even believe you? You are becoming known as a drunken sot, undependable and somewhat unstable. And if they do, who cares? Certainly not me or Alexander, for we know the truth.”

She slipped her arm in Alexander’s as they headed out the front door of the cottage. She mumbled to him as he helped her into her carriage.

“For God’s sake, grab your horse and let’s get out of here. Just being around the man makes me feel sick to my stomach.”
 
To Alexander's surprise, Veronique led the riposte to Percy's lewd suggestion, saying that Percy's word was worthless and could not be trusted, she said that He and his two whores were welcome to him and that she and Alexander together would disprove any lies that he put out about the sire of her baby. When she had finished she linked arms with Alexander and led him outside,

'For God’s sake, grab your horse and let’s get out of here. Just being around the man makes me feel sick to my stomach,'

Alexander tied his own steed to the rear of the carriage and climbed on beside Veronique, there was not a lot of room and Alexander's thigh rubbed against Veronique's, he could feel the shape of her slender thighs against his and although tried to deny it to himself the woman at the cottage had aroused him, but he was happy in the knowledge that he had resisted temptation and remained true to his beloved Veronique. Although the subject was distasteful he thought they should talk about it.

"That was quite a shock seeing Amabelle there with Percy and so full of child, I rather doubt that it is Percy's as she is quite some way along, I often wondered what became of her after they left us at Dover, Percy, knowing him and his devious ways possibly promised her the earth if she would live with him, possibly suggesting marriage but not in so many words as to make it sincere. The other woman, I am convinced is also French judging from her accent and the way she speaks puts me in mind of a well-bred woman who has fallen on hard times, she, however, does not know how low he will take her. If there was something we could do to prise them away from him, I am sure he beats Bella, did you see the marks on her body? Yet she seems to adore him, I am not so sure about the other woman, what was her name? Oh yes, Caroline, that was it."

He glanced sideways at Veronique and saw the tears gathering in her eyes,

"Despite appearances my love I swear upon our unborn's life that nothing happened between us, she took me by surprise and had my cock out in a trice but I fought her off I swear, to prove it you should stop the carriage immediately and you can inspect me and see for yourself that it has not been used recently but is eager now that you are with me."

They drove on for a few more minutes while Alexander let Veronique think about his suggestion then he said,

"'Tis a fine night and the weather is warm, we do not know how far we are from an inn, so let us spend the night under the stars together, what do you have to lose? your virginity? No that is long gone, your reputation? Well, we ARE married and I will not be bragging about it. What do you say?"
 
As they drove away from Sir Percy’s shocking ménage à trois, Veronique bit her tongue to keep from saying something that she would regret. His words fell on deaf ears, with the memory of him standing there with his manhood peeking out of the opening in his trousers as he stood next to that half-dressed whore. It was a fight to keep the tears in and in the end, a few spilled over and down her cheeks.

Despite appearances my love I swear upon our unborn's life that nothing happened between us, she took me by surprise and had my cock out in a trice but I fought her off I swear, to prove it you should stop the carriage immediately and you can inspect me and see for yourself that it has not been used recently but is eager now that you are with me.

“Alexander, I have no need of proof."

The ride was quiet for a while longer as the sun headed for the horizon. Neither spoke. As to what he contemplated, she knew not. As to her thoughts, they turned back to what she had just witnessed. Despite her memory of Amabella being discovered in flagrante delicto at the finishing school, to actually see something like that with her own eyes was a bit of a shock. In fact, neither Bella nor Percy had even bothered to cover themselves up. And being so pregnant told her that the woman was already expecting when they had rescued her and her family.

'Tis a fine night and the weather is warm, we do not know how far we are from an inn, so let us spend the night under the stars together, what do you have to lose? your virginity? No that is long gone, your reputation? Well, we ARE married and I will not be bragging about it. What do you say?

She knew that he was trying to maybe get her mind off of what she had just seen. It didn’t work.

“Alexander, darling, right now I am your pregnant wife and I really prefer heading towards an inn. I prefer a bed and a chamber pot and a nice meal at an inn. I seem to remember one not too far back. If that is fine with you.”

He grew quiet and she was afraid that he might be angry but she really needed some conveniences.

The inn was further back than she had remembered but eventually the inn could be seen on the top of the next hill. The place looked small but relatively clean and soon they were checking into a room. She was in dire need of the chamber pot.

After she had a bit of time to relieve herself, she looked at Alexander.

“Alexander, love, I trust you. There is no need for you to prove to me of your fidelity. You are my husband and I love you and hate being separated from you. I wanted to show a united house. You stand up for me and I stand up for you.”

She sat on the edge of the bed. “Right now, your wife and your child need food. Afterwards, I want to come up here and crawl into bed and be made love to, or just held in your arms and go to sleep. Does that meet with your approval?”
 
Percy's cottage disappeared into the distance but the memory of what had transpired there remained with Alexander and judging by Veronique's frosty demeanor she too had the memory of the French maid's tits hanging out and of his cock having been hastily tucked away. He saw a tear trickle from her eye and he protested his innocence offering to prove to her that it had not been used since the last time they had lain together,

'Alexander, I have no need of proof.'

A somewhat ambiguous answer as she did not say whether she believed him or not. Hoping to find a romantic setting he suggested that they sleep under the stars tonight but Veronique appeared to be totally against the idea.

'Alexander, darling, right now I am your pregnant wife and I really prefer heading towards an inn. I prefer a bed and a chamber pot and a nice meal at an inn. I seem to remember one not too far back. If that is fine with you.'

He fell silent not really being angry at having Veronique making demands which were somehow very reasonable and, she had called him 'darling' which boded well for the future. They backtracked a considerable distance before the Inn came into sight. Alexander managed to rouse a stable boy to take care of the horses and ventured inside to book a bed for the night, a request for a hot meal met with some resistance but the jingling of coins tipped the scales, Alexander remained in the bar while Veronique attended to her toiletry. Alexander quickly quaffed the rough beer and joined his wife in their room where Veronique spoke to him and st his mind at rest,

' Alexander, love, I trust you. There is no need for you to prove to me of your fidelity. You are my husband and I love you and hate being separated from you. I wanted to show a united house. You stand up for me and I stand up for you. Right now, your wife and your child need food. Afterward, I want to come up here and crawl into bed and be made love to, or just held in your arms and go to sleep. Does that meet with your approval?'

Alexander's face broke into a broad easy-going smile for the first time in several days,

"Then we shall eat and then carry out the rest of your plan, are you sure that it is not just my body you are craving?"

He circled her waist and held her close and tightly to him before devouring her with a hungry kiss.

"Our trust and devotion to one another have been sorely tested and although they might have buckled a little they have stood firm and not found wanting."

He released her and jokingly demanded,

You said that you wanted to be made love to so it would be a great pleasure to me if you were to disrobe little by little and tease me, I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep my hands off you and force you to take me as a good true and faithful wife should. I assure you that I will be gentle with my thrusting we would not want any harm to come to our little one, yes I will be gentle but you will know that I have paid you a visit."

Alexander sat cross-legged on the bed propped up by several pillows as Veronique began to unbutton her dress then just as she was about to be revealed she turned away drawing cry of anguish from Alexander. Then Alexander caught on,

"I rather jumped the gun there my love you said we should eat first then we get to grips eh m'dear?"
 
Last edited:
Back
Top