Story not posting for 8 days

xtorch

Virgin
I only posted "Two Hundred Dollars, Ch. 04" once.

It's been sitting there for 8 days now, since Oct 4, 2018, and it's still pending. There's no notice that I screwed something up. It's just sitting there.

The most I've ever seen before is five days. Does anyone else have a problem? Is it something weird I did?

Xavier Torch
(xtorch)

Not sure if I should resubmit?
Send a PM to Laurel, asking for status. You won't get a response, but your story should change status if it is in the queue.

Make sure that you have in fact submitted it first, that it's not still in Draft - that has been known to happen.

Send a PM to Laurel, asking for status. You won't get a response, but your story should change status if it is in the queue.

Make sure that you have in fact submitted it first, that it's not still in Draft - that has been known to happen.

Yeah, both Ch 04 and now Ch 05 (submitted last night) show up in my "You submitted ..." work list and both are in "Pending" which is different from "Draft" (I hope ... I don't see "Draft" anywhere).

I sent a private message to Laurel, though. That might help.

Thanks,
Xavier.

Yay, it posted!

It took 12 days, though, and besides being an .rtf file, I don't know what I did wrong.

But at least I'm rolling again.

Xavier.

Back