Bus Driver (closed for Nickissora)

*she smiles and stands up* "What ever the gentleman would like." *she blew the candles out and pushed them to the side as she slipped her shorts and panties off. Then she sat on the table in front of skids with her legs spread.*
 
-Skids smiled and began to lick her pussy holding her hips to his face enjoying the taste of her pussy juices that started building. Skids groaned loudly as he began to rub and tease her clit.-
 
*Veronica moaned and laid back on the table.* "oh yes skids." *her hands held his head as her licked her pussy and teased her clit.*
 
-Veronica was moaning for him and it only made him rock hard in his pants as he lapped her pussy hungrily and his fingers teasing her clit one hand came up lightly pinched her nipple.-
 
*Veronica arched her back and pulled her top down to expose her nipple to his teasing. She was so close as he licked and rubbed her. Moan after moan escaped her before she finally flooded his face with cum.*
 
-Skids grins as he licked his face clean from her juices.-"I think you deserve some desert to don't you?"-Skids said taking his cock out teasing her pussy to see what she would want."
 
*Veronica smiled and looked up at Skids* "Mmm actually I wanted to try something. Anal.." *she looked at his face to see his reaction*
 
-Skids smiled.-"I am glad I be more then happy to take your ass."-he said as Skids brought her to the ground and bent her over the table and spread her legs and ass cheeks slowly penetrating her as gently till he was in and began to fuck her ass.-
 
*Veronica gasped when his cock head popped into her asshole. She couldn't even find her breathe when his big pole started to fuck her. She laid on the table with her mouth open and her eyes squeezed shut.*
 
-Skids began slowly move his cock in and out of her ass which began to clasp around his cock.-"Oh yeah it feels so tight it is so good Veronica."
 
"Yess skids." *she breathed out. Her breathe finally returned to her and she moaned loudly*
 
-Skids pounded her tight ass once he got the movement down and thrusts deep and hard in to her sweet ass.-"oh yeah buck back baby."
 
*she eagerly complied pushing her ass back to meet his thrusts. Pleasure overwhelmed her as she slipped a hand between her legs to rub her clit.* "Yesss skids. Fuck me."
 
-Skids fucked her like a mad man like she wanted thrusting his cock deep in to her.-
 
*Veronica was almost screaming as skids pounded her tightest hole like an animal. She couldn't believe this was her sweet skids fucking her like this but she sure as hell wasn't complaining. With a pinch of her clit she came screaming his name.*
 
-Skids heard her scream and came filling her tight ass with his cum as he blushed and helped her to sit down.-"How was that...Sorry if i started going a bit wild i do not know what came over me."
 
*Veronica smiled as she tried to stand up. She had to lean against the table for support. Her legs were still a little shaky from the great fucking he gave her. A giggle escaped her when he began to apologize.* "It's okay, silly. Mmm I loved it. You fucked me so good."
 
-Skids smiled and helped her clean up and kissed her cheek.-"See you in the morning."

-Skids the next day got to work and grabbed his bus driving up to Veronica's location his cock already out and hard wanting to give her her ride today.-
 
Last edited:
*Veronica got on her bus with the biggest smile on her face. She took her usual seat behind Skids* "Mmm happy to see me?"
 
-Skids smiled.-"You know I am....Why don't you take a seat on my lap I have my cock out I want you to ride it while i drive the bus to school."-Skids said wondering if she would end up in the garage later.-
 
*she quickly got up and lowered herself onto his cock with a groan. Without another word she began to slowly ride his cock.*
 
-Skids took off the ride would take a bit and wondered how many times if any would she cum.-"It is going to be a bumpy ride."-he said as Skids let the bus bounce her letting her bounce as well.-
 
*Veronica moaned and let the bus do the bouncing. It felt amazing and she moaned her approval.*
 
-Skids chuckled taking a extra bumpy road for this as the seat bounced fast pounding her naughty cunt.-
 
Back
Top