Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I living in Seattle when my favorite sisters are in the mid-west (Peaches, you're included too of course)??? NFL and I need to take a trip (although the UK is even further away than Seattle!)!!!

How fun would that be?

I think its a fab idea! We could have our slumber party!

Why am I living in Seattle when my favorite sisters are in the mid-west (Peaches, you're included too of course)??? NFL and I need to take a trip (although the UK is even further away than Seattle!)!!!

How fun would that be?

I think it would be pretty fun :D

Happy Saturday to my sisters and all the daddies!

I very much needed the night out, and next time I may even GE something naughty! :giggles:

Its a sunny and gorgeous 57 here today, and I'm spending my lunch hour outside in it! Overall, its a great day, and I'm refusing to let it get me down!

Happy Sat it was nice here on the East coast too!

What a great attitude to have, Switch! It's beautiful here too, but cold. And I'd love to get out and enjoy it, but I'm stuck inside laying down cause I am the world's biggest klutz!!!

Keep trying to enjoy your day! Like they say "fake it till you make it!"
*hugs*

Keri

"Hope you're feeling well enough to at least get up and around soon sweetie! You are NOT a klutz - you had an accident - anyone can.....don't claim the behavior though!" (((Hugs))):rose:

What a great attitude to have, Switch! It's beautiful here too, but cold. And I'd love to get out and enjoy it, but I'm stuck inside laying down cause I am the world's biggest klutz!!!

Keep trying to enjoy your day! Like they say "fake it till you make it!"
*hugs*

Keri

How fun would that be?

I think its a fab idea! We could have our slumber party!

I think it would be pretty fun :D

"Does sound like fun! So Cookie - care for a road trip? (At least once my head stops feeling like I need to cut it off and bury it somewhere.....far away....:rolleyes:)?"

Migraines are an utterly unforgiving bitch :nods:
I believe we should - let's get together! I work at a farm supply store, and get a discount on all kinds of yummy goodies! Plus, comfy blankets. Mhmm we must!

Migraines are an utterly unforgiving bitch :nods:
I believe we should - let's get together! I work at a farm supply store, and get a discount on all kinds of yummy goodies! Plus, comfy blankets. Mhmm we must!

Yay for the party idea & road trip!!! I can host! Switch, Peaches is my neighbor! There is one Daddy that I know is close too! We need to make this happen & gather as many as we can! :)

I started getting a headache earlier, sympathy for my sisters of course! The too tight pony tai probably didn't help! My hair is to my butt & is heavy!

Hope everyone is feeling better!

Hi total dom! Missing my daily greetings ;-)

Last edited:
Hello to all the beautiful little girls and their daddies. Hope every one is mis behaving tonight:devil:

Yay for the party idea & road trip!!! I can host! Switch, Peaches is my neighbor! There is one Daddy that I know is close too! We need to make this happen & gather as many as we can! :)

I started getting a headache earlier, sympathy for my sisters of course! The too tight pony tai probably didn't help! My hair is to my butt & is heavy!

Hope everyone is feeling better!

Hi total dom! Missing my daily greetings ;-)

"Cookie my hair used to be almost that long too - until the headaches started coming almost every day (because I had to wear my hair up at work) - the SO said he loved ME, not my hair and we had it cut short - LOTS less headaches!":rose:

Good morning all you Daddy Doms and little girls. Other than saying good morning, I wanted to take the time to remind all you gorgeous and wonderful littles that you're very special girls. You are all little princesses, (except sometimes when you arent :devil: ) and special to someone...or a lot of someones. The search to find one's Daddy is a hard one; just as a Daddy's search to find his little girl is rife with disappointment....but never forget your worth, how special you are, and to keep going until that person who can recognize all of you for what you are drags you onto their knee and gives you that first, perfect, spanking. :heart:

Good morning all you Daddy Doms and little girls. Other than saying good morning, I wanted to take the time to remind all you gorgeous and wonderful littles that you're very special girls. You are all little princesses, (except sometimes when you arent :devil: ) and special to someone...or a lot of someones. The search to find one's Daddy is a hard one; just as a Daddy's search to find his little girl is rife with disappointment....but never forget your worth, how special you are, and to keep going until that person who can recognize all of you for what you are drags you onto their knee and gives you that first, perfect, spanking. :heart:

Good morning!! Thank you for the reminder. It's easy to feel lost or down especially when you want something sooooo much. Hugs and kisses to you!! :kiss::kiss:

Happy Sunday daddies and girls. I hope everyone's weekend is going well. It looks like i missed a lot. (My kiddo had her sleep over birthday party yesterday so it was chaos. All of them are sleeping....thankfully!)

Stay warm and have a kiss?
:kiss::kiss:

Happy Sunday daddies and girls. I hope everyone's weekend is going well. It looks like i missed a lot. (My kiddo had her sleep over birthday party yesterday so it was chaos. All of them are sleeping....thankfully!)

Good morning to you as well, INL...and to all the other little girls and their daddies.:kiss:

Awww the sleepovers! lol Don't miss them much! Happy Sunday to you INL.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back