Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Do share!! I wish I could find someone here to enjoy but the pickings are very slim :(

I was in the same spot wishing I could find someone as it had been entirely too long. Thankfully this kinda happened by chance. Last night was an absolute blast we were all over each other for hours falling asleep in each other's arms. We have been lazy hanging in the bed today but I'm sure there is more to come.

I was in the same spot wishing I could find someone as it had been entirely too long. Thankfully this kinda happened by chance. Last night was an absolute blast we were all over each other for hours falling asleep in each other's arms. We have been lazy hanging in the bed today but I'm sure there is more to come.

Love it! Unfortunately there just isn't much around here in terms of decent girls. They're all druggies, whores, etc... Not the kind of girl I'd enjoy. Happy for you though! Sounds hot and amazing!

Really?? Whoa:eek:

He's been practicing his makeup, dressing, has a wig and breast forms. If it wasn't for his big cock tenting his panties, he'd be getting pretty close to passing at least to a casual glance. He wants to have his eyebrows shaped just a little but I know if I take him to my salon, he'll go the whole way. I mean he often works from home but not always so we need to be a little cautious.

He's been practicing his makeup, dressing, has a wig and breast forms. If it wasn't for his big cock tenting his panties, he'd be getting pretty close to passing at least to a casual glance. He wants to have his eyebrows shaped just a little but I know if I take him to my salon, he'll go the whole way. I mean he often works from home but not always so we need to be a little cautious.

Why does he want to do this?

Why does he want to do this?

He is in love with femininity as seeks to become as feminine as he can when he's playing. When he's working, it's usually just some lingerie I pick out for him in the morning, but weekends have long periods of full-femme, at least at home so far.

He is in love with femininity as seeks to become as feminine as he can when he's playing. When he's working, it's usually just some lingerie I pick out for him in the morning, but weekends have long periods of full-femme, at least at home so far.

Wow, I don't even know how to wrap my mind around that. No offense to him or you- I'm sure he's a good guy, but I've never even conceived of that. Do you like doing this?

Wow, I don't even know how to wrap my mind around that. No offense to him or you- I'm sure he's a good guy, but I've never even conceived of that. Do you like doing this?

I've started to enjoy it, yes. I love other women and the more feminine he becomes, the more that triggers my sapphic desires combines with his lovely cock. So didn't know about it until he came out to me but I love it now.

Hot and horny

I am a married woman who fantasizes about being with a group of women. All of us sucking, fingering, kissing, touching, not knowing who has their fingers in your pussy, as another woman sits on my face while my pussy gets licked and sucked and fucked by 3 different people. Orgies of all woman shapes and sizes. Hands everywhere. Moaning. Groaning. Wetness. Pussy everywhere.

I am a married woman who fantasizes about being with a group of women. All of us sucking, fingering, kissing, touching, not knowing who has their fingers in your pussy, as another woman sits on my face while my pussy gets licked and sucked and fucked by 3 different people. Orgies of all woman shapes and sizes. Hands everywhere. Moaning. Groaning. Wetness. Pussy everywhere.

Are lesbian orgies a common fantasy or reality?

Welcome to Lit. You may have found a home...

Back