The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know more! I know more! There's one Mr. Pirate, first name Desert, and one Mr. Manque, Voluptuary. Then we have Mr. Hardon, Salvor, Mrs Tupil, Black and Mrs. Witch, Sweet. There even is a Mr. 999, first name TE! I can name lots more! Though I have to confess:

US names sound odd somehow...

:D

Afternoon everyone! How are you this fine day?

The weather is beautiful and I can't wait for it to warm up enough to start playing in the pool.

Funny about all those names. Ironic - isn't - that I don't see a "Smith" or a "Jones" in the bunch.

Afternoon everyone! How are you this fine day?

The weather is beautiful and I can't wait for it to warm up enough to start playing in the pool.

Funny about all those names. Ironic - isn't - that I don't see a "Smith" or a "Jones" in the bunch.

Read the last few posts on the last page :D
It'll make things clear as mud :p

Read the last few posts on the last page :D
It'll make things clear as mud :p

LOL - yes - I did see - talking about the alias names we take on here. Must admit to one myself.

*Looks around*

Blue - I'd like to try something new tonight. Surprise me. Just - make it sweet. I love sweet stuff.

I love E.B. Leighton myself.

Always happy to be edumacated on new art though... :D

Evening DP!

How's it going?

LOL - yes - I did see - talking about the alias names we take on here. Must admit to one myself.

*Looks around*

Blue - I'd like to try something new tonight. Surprise me. Just - make it sweet. I love sweet stuff.

I myself have no alias to speak of. I am who I say I am... :D

;)

*Looks around*

Blue I'll take a double single malt and a Guiness :)

The names are interesting :D

Hey Tarakin!

Blue is supposed to be getting something sweet for me. Join the party. Kinda slow around here - but I have seen that change fast! :)

Nice AV :)
Turn the music on, maybe we'll lure more in here. And shed some clothes, then they'll stay for sure :D

Turn the music on, maybe we'll lure more in here. And shed some clothes, then they'll stay for sure :D

Thanks! I see that people switch AVs pretty often, so I think I'll get a few more ready to go, too.

*Gets the music going, something soft and low to sway and swivel to*

I'd tell you to do the same... but then we wouldn't even know you were here.... :)

He's got a good point!

The guys round here are all about nekkid!

But that's what you get when you give a party a name like ours... :rolleyes:

*Pouts childishly while waving good-by to Rob* Even if I had enough leave time to go this year I couldn't have come. Today I finished report cards. Tomorrow is Open House. Friday is the Greek Play. WTF were we thinking? Sarah says next year will me mid-March. I like mid-March. I'll do the report cards early, Open House will be after I get back and the Greek Play will either be some other day or I won't be there. Humpf!

'Allo lovely ladies. Want to sit on a nice fur rug? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back