OOC Casting Call X Men RP

Ok I will give someone else a chance to react or I will post tomorrow. By the way Wolverine will not fall for it so expect some fire works.
 
Well if it worked Red will become dead and the Phoenix unleashed, I doubt that you would want it to work Womby :D
 
well actually the phoenix wants wolvies body and red wants scott so maybe I should follow the glider LOL. Just kidding Feisty.
 
Sorry I've been missing for so long all... Bad luck seems to be following me right now... Got in a wreck and broke my leg and some ribs...
 
Oh no! :( I am so sorry to hear that Neko, I hope you are recovering quickly and not in too much pain.
 
My whole life hurts... XD But I'll be fine... Broken bones mend eventually and my pain meds are VERYYYYY effective...
 
-hugs Neko-

Sorry. I am a teddybear. Hugging is kinda what I do. If you no like, feel free to tear my stuffing out. I need new ones anyway.

OK as to my post, Hobgob has some psychic blocks, but Phoenix is too strong for them, that is basically why he has some resistance. The bomb will practically take out the whole hanger, I know Jean/Phoenix can protect herself or even contain/prevent the explosion. Also I would like some of the hypnotized humans to escape, Hobby may insane, but I think he keeps his word...to an extend.

Oh gambit can also use that kinetic thing he does to contain the blast.

No like my idea...then Hobby just imagined the Super pumpkin bomb and he's standing there staring at his empty hand.
 
Hm...guess i'll have to edit then. Phoenix went a little overboard with the killing and the dicing/slicing/exploding...lol
 
Jean is going to be out cold until she's back at the mansion and on fluids and such. So just keep posting until we get to that point. Thanks!
 
Just curious, now that the mission is done, will I still be allowed to write Frank Murdock aka Gemini?
 
Neko breaks her hand and I manage to almost cut off a finger.

Lots of blood equals fun times. I will get a post up for Frank after dinner and a bit of Playboy the Mansion :)
 
About my post for Frank, if Womby feels placed on the spot, that was not my intention. I can have some hologram narrations from survivors of the Holocaust and even have an account from a young Eric Lesher, telling how he survived it and what had happen to him while in the camps :)

Oh and he's already been there a year so he's now sixteen and have learned how to control his powers to do miniscule to massive area impacts. He doesn't have the flight thing down yet, I would want that to develop during the story. Just do'nt go and toss him from a plane!
 
I must agree that I can see that as well, but if Wolverine does do the mother eagle thing with Gemini he will have to bring a broom and scoop along. He will most likely freeze up (yup pun intended) and end up in little homus superia pieces. Still would be fun.

Oe and who will do the martial arts training? I would like to write a short piece on that too :D
 
Okay finally something I can reply too. The thread lives and maybe Red can wake up again LOL. Oh and welcome back Neko :)
 
Back
Top