~Sexy Lynn~

Status
Not open for further replies.
The End...
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Bird it's another chance to tell you how lucky a man you are having such a beautiful willing participant as Lynn...

Hopefully there will be more of that for your Memorial Day weekend....;)
 
Im thinking its going to be a very memorable weekend...:)

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Damn hott photo. Im jealous right now
haha...im tryin to share..haha

Looks like you're having a happy saturday! :devil:
well...its early, but has started good!

Bird it's another chance to tell you how lucky a man you are having such a beautiful willing participant as Lynn...

Hopefully there will be more of that for your Memorial Day weekend....;)
thanks...I need the "good" memories

You're definitely having a better saturday than me.
haha...at least the start has been good...still early yet...:rolleyes:

I have to agree, you are a fabulous start to the weekend
haha....thanks!...im sure you mean the wife...but I got cha'
 

So many areas to compliment....

So I'll sum it up with .... A COMPLETELY gorgeous package!!!

Love those sexy painted toenail with those panties waiting to be removed so that the spanking can begin...;):devil:
 
Oh My!

Oh my...oh my...oh my....I just spent the last hour going over this thread...the two of you are sensational. 85bird, your wife Lynn is a 1000 on a scale of 1 to 10. I orgasmed twice watching that dildo on a night stand vid.....I'm going out to get me one of those dildo's...lol. (I'll be thinking of her when I use it that way). And you my dear sir....very nice.

Thank you so much for sharing....whew, I have to go take a shower...lol.

Sasha
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top