xxxx When nothing Goes Right....Go Left xx

I've only been on this site for just over two weeks now so I don't know you but I did hear your voice and I checked out the pictures you posted on this thread so I'm now a little bit familiar with you I guess. I can tell you a few things. First, you're beautiful. Second, you're witty and funny. Third, you seem like a sweet and genuine person. I've not seen much of what you've posted but those are my impressions. It seems like you've been through some shit recently so I hope you're learning how to be happy and comfortable in your own skin again and if you ever want to talk to someone or for any reason really you're welcome to PM me anytime you want.

...By the way, eating without getting fat is my dream too. Oh, how I wish that were how it worked.

I hope I see you around a lot more soon. Take care.

Well, today is the day after my return...and I'd like to thank everyone for being so kind.

It just reminds me f how great a place this is and how unique it is..so thankyou.

It's a holiday today in the UK, hope you are all having a great day :heart::heart:

Great looking legs. Please keep going. You look great. :rose:

I've only been on this site for just over two weeks now so I don't know you but I did hear your voice and I checked out the pictures you posted on this thread so I'm now a little bit familiar with you I guess. I can tell you a few things. First, you're beautiful. Second, you're witty and funny. Third, you seem like a sweet and genuine person. I've not seen much of what you've posted but those are my impressions. It seems like you've been through some shit recently so I hope you're learning how to be happy and comfortable in your own skin again and if you ever want to talk to someone or for any reason really you're welcome to PM me anytime you want.

...By the way, eating without getting fat is my dream too. Oh, how I wish that were how it worked.

I hope I see you around a lot more soon. Take care.

Hi and welcome..always ice to hear from someone new as well as the old friends I have on here. Thankyou for the kind words:rose:

Hi and welcome..always ice to hear from someone new as well as the old friends I have on here. Thankyou for the kind words:rose:

Well thank you! I've had some pretty cool people welcome me here so I always appreciate that! And you're always welcome. I'm pretty open and honest here and I do mean everything I say.

Oh, and I should let you know I'm a lot younger than you think I am. I'm only a little bit older than you, actually. I was born in the mid-80s. I just use the Morrison avatar because I always use a Morrison avatar of some kind and I LOVE The Doors. I consider Jim Morrison the greatest singer of all time. I have a few interests that are unusual for someone my age.

SeductiveSarita, indeed! And beautiful, wow.
I like your thread. Keep having fun.
:rose:

So,

After a hiatus of sorts, I find myself back here. I spent many a afternoons laughing, arguing and even crying with my online friends here in Lit world.

I am slowly but surely piecing the rest of my life together. I am stronger today than I was yesterday, wiser today than I was yesterday and sadly, older today than I was yesterday!:eek:

So, I find myself back here, once again.....someone please...give me a reason to stay;)

Wow you look very sexy

Well, I know you wanna reasonreas to stay
I can only say after seeing a woman as beautiful as you, I have one more reason to stay myself :)

Well thank you! I've had some pretty cool people welcome me here so I always appreciate that! And you're always welcome. I'm pretty open and honest here and I do mean everything I say.

Oh, and I should let you know I'm a lot younger than you think I am. I'm only a little bit older than you, actually. I was born in the mid-80s. I just use the Morrison avatar because I always use a Morrison avatar of some kind and I LOVE The Doors. I consider Jim Morrison the greatest singer of all time. I have a few interests that are unusual for someone my age.

Oh , I see.

well, it's good to be different I feel. Welcome to my thread thanks for popping in :rose:

I am trying to put together those eyes and that body in my mind. And I always come up with this thought: I would love to see you completely.

Oh , I see.

well, it's good to be different I feel. Welcome to my thread thanks for popping in :rose:

I agree! Different is interesting. I like people who are different and unique. In high school a girl gave me her number on a little note that said I was weird and that I was cool enough to know that's a compliment.

Anyway, I hope you're having a good day.

Well, today is the day after my return...and I'd like to thank everyone for being so kind.

It just reminds me f how great a place this is and how unique it is..so thankyou.

It's a holiday today in the UK, hope you are all having a great day :heart::heart:
Very nice picture .... thanks for sharing it

Worst First day back at work after the Bank Holiday...Save me Lit, from this horrible place called Earth:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Last edited:
I agree! Different is interesting. I like people who are different and unique. In high school a girl gave me her number on a little note that said I was weird and that I was cool enough to know that's a compliment.

Anyway, I hope you're having a good day.

Ive had better days...but I will survive..I guess:confused::confused:

I love the different :cool:

Back