Popcorns Artists Gallery

The eye is great. I love the colors.

The bound piece is hot. The only criticism I have is that it's a little confusing down towards the bottom of the image. So many lines going in different directions, shadows covering up details and we lose the same level of detail that's on the upper torso.

I really like it, just some observations. That drip on her breast is really great.
 
been a while .. but here is something I am working on

This is a piece that I am currently working on... my questions is this, would you guys be interested in seeing more stuff like this, with more development involved?
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • newnude1.jpg
    newnude1.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 4
been a while .. but here is something I am working on

I had a bit of fun painting this the other night... Lemme know what you think!

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • daddyzbuns1.jpg
    daddyzbuns1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 4
attachment.php
This is one I started a couple of days ago.. Ill be posting these elsewhere as my skills come into fruition. I really like this one... It marks a huge step as to where I am trying to go with my erotic art. There is still growth to be milked out of this, but its getting there slowly.
 

Attachments

  • Eatthatpussy.jpg
    Eatthatpussy.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
This is a piece that I am currently working on... my questions is this, would you guys be interested in seeing more stuff like this, with more development involved?
I like the more hand-drawn ones. I think the girl looks angry in the last picture, which is neat that some of them could have emotion captured besides "falling asleep" or "aroused".
 
deadfly1-2.jpg
attachment.php


This is one I finished after taking a break and being consumed by real world projects. What do you think?
 
Hey, just wanted to say i am knew to this site and so if i overstepped my priviledges by posting a drawing on your thread please forgive me. Whole new world to me.
 
This is another drawing, again 100% digital from vector to final stroke. Working on the skin tone and smoothness in layers here.. I again spent more time on this speed painting drill than I had originally planned. This is the last of the speed painting drills for a while. As before thank you once again for any input or criticism offered. Everything mentioned gets considered and goes into the memory tank.

attachment.php

I like the drawing. I used to be in graphics and color separation decades ago. Digital makes you conform and while it is the way of the day it has limits. I have seen a lot of old school guys paint a quick image on paper then copy the curves and shading on digital. That forces the digital to conform to you.
:):):):):):):)
 
Back
Top