Ladies and gents, I present you with...

I never tell lies. Or make noise. Honest.

And that? I'm just....checking out the view behind me. Why, what does it look like I'm doing?

Je suis une bonne femme.

femme fatale I'd say.

And that's just what I'm doing, checking out the view and seeing if anything should be covered.
 
Along with the rest of the queue.. ;)

Haha, queue? What queue :rolleyes:

Such a cute face, with a demon hiding underneath! I like you.

And I like your GIFs, mister.

femme fatale I'd say.

And that's just what I'm doing, checking out the view and seeing if anything should be covered.

You flatterer. Ok, well, as long as that's all then. Gotta make sure everything's covered.

Not with me. I'd have you begging for me.

Oh goodie, I do enjoy a little sensory competition.
 
I just wanted to chime in here and say you are absolutely fucking gorgeous. From the naughty pictures to the dressed up pictures, and all of the ones I probably didn't even see. Very pretty woman. :)
 
You too? I looooove a good challenge. :) Not like an impossible challenge of trying to beat Ghosts n Goblins on Nes. ;) I think wrestling with you would be fun. lol.

Wrestling? I put up a really good fight ;) though usually get beat. Yup, but I think seeing who could make the other one beg first would be an entirely pleasurable experience.

And Mornin....

Panties? What panties?
 
WOW, i would say merry christmas but looking at your pics i see it's a merry christmas to me!:D
 
Wrestling? I put up a really good fight ;) though usually get beat. Yup, but I think seeing who could make the other one beg first would be an entirely pleasurable experience.

Couldn't have put it better myself. I'm not sure I completely understand it but I love being a huge tease. Tying you up would be an ideal situation for that. :devil:
 
Caly .. Thanks for Sharing your Christmas with Us .. Lovely Ring Lady !!!

IMAG0119_zps7fb9b56c.jpg


If I could only have the 'Pleasure' of licking Your fingers .. ;)

Thanks For Sharing Good Looking .. :kiss: :heart: :heart:
 
Back
Top