Faking Her Innocence

ilikeitlikethat18

I like things
Joined
Nov 25, 2008
Posts
3,003
Faking Her Innocence (CLOSED)

Crystal

Crystal wasn't the average eighteen year old. Although she was now a Freshman in college, she had been an early bloomer and had both reaped the benefits and suffered the consequences in her highschool years. It was great being fawned over and given A's when she knew she didn't deserve them, but it also brought about extensive unwarranted attention from boys and men of all ages.

She had, of course, ended up losing her virginity before going off to college, to a long-time college aged boyfriend who had seemingly coerced her to have sex with him the first time. He had ended up breaking up with her, saying she had turned into a "nymphomaniac with no boundaries, wanting to fuck everywhere". Word had gotten around, even though she'd only really slept with one guy, and no guy would date her after that. They all called her slut and other various nasty names.

Crystal never lost her friends, just the potential to actually date. Many a guy came calling for sex, but she never paid much attention to them. She felt like she could never be herself again with a guy, she had scared what she had thought to be the love of her life away with her sex-drive, and so she planned on staying relatively single through college if it meant not building another awful reputation.

Living on campus was expensive in college and without a boyfriend to spend lots of money on you like she had gotten used to in highschool, she had to buy everything herself. It was hard enough making time for all of her classes and homework, there was no way Crystal could have a full-time or even part-time job. And that was how she set out finding parents to babysit for. She had done it plenty growing up, and now was the perfect time to start.

She started by posting fliers everywhere, making a notice on her Facebook page, and then sent a quick email and text off to all of her parent's friends, old babysitting gigs, and anyone she knew that was a parent or knew a parent. Hopefully it would pay off!
 
Last edited:
Crystal was in between classes when she saw that she had a new voicemail. She had several missed calls that were most likely prank calls from her fliers, but at least it had produced a single voicemail. She waved goodbye to one of her friends, letting her know that she'd see her at the next class and had some things to get done. She was a bit nervous about telling her friends she planned to babysit, it almost sounded like the set-up to a cheesy porno.

She walked briskly to the nearby shops by campus and sat down in the coffee shop nearest to campus, ordering a chai tea and pressing play on her voicemail queue. "One new voicemail." it screeched loudly. She rolled her eyes and lowered the volume, straightening her skirt as she listened to the message. It was short and to the point, and the man who left the message even left his address. Sounded like it had good potential, but she'd want to talk to him before she just showed up and his house! He had a wife, which was good. That wouldn't leave much room for any of her friends to make fun of her for "babysitting" for a single dad.

He answered on the first ring, his deep voice sounding hopeful,
"Hi Matthew, I'm so glad you found my flier. I'd love to come by this weekend, I was just hoping you could tell me a little bit about you and your wife's hopes as well as your child. As you can imagine, it makes me a little nervous to show up at a stranger's house, so it would help to know something about the situation first." she smiled as she finished talking, waiting to hear his response.

The waiter delivered her chai tea and she blew on it, trying to cool it down as he spoke.
 
As Crystal sipped her ridiculously hot Chai tea, she listened to Matthew's voice. It was deep and manly. She briefly wondered how old he was. Not that it mattered. Or if he was attractive? That certainly didn't matter! He was married, for god's sake. Crystal always thought of it, though, appropriate or not. She wasn't sure why he was telling her how long he and his wife had been married, although their being together was probably a good sign of how sane the household would be and how nice the child would be. Kids from divorce or unwed parents always seemed brattier.

She listened just as patiently as he had to her, winking at some frat boy who checked her out as he walked by with his friends. She choked on her tea at hearing him call his daughter "our little angel". Barf. But hey, she needed the money. And hopefully he wasn't a total cheeser. "Totally makes sense that you want someone consistent and regular. I'm generally available evenings and weekends..." she paused, "Though, I mean, Friday or Saturday nights I like to have off... at least once in a while?" she smiled as he struggled through asking about money.

"How about I come by tonight and we can talk about the fine details if we like each other? I mean, of course, your daughter and I." her face flushed slightly. She had a bad habit of making slight innuendos on a constant basis, mostly because her mind was on sex frequently, due to her high sex-drive and lack of sex. "If tonight works."
 
"I figured she would be," Crystal said as she suppressed a giggle. She knew she had a way of flustering men, but it didnt often happen over the telephone. He couldn't see the way her long hair draped over her tan shoulder or the way her toned legs were crossed underneath her short dress. He also couldn't see that she wasn't wearing a bra or how her firm, high breasts pressed against the thin fabric. "I actually have a step-sister who's five, so I know how being a big sis goes." she said with a smile on her face. It was true, though she hadn't spent extensive time with the spoiled little girl her father had adopted once marrying the single mom he had started fucking.

"I have some references," she offered even though he hasn't asked. "I think you might like to have them before you meet me tonight. Your choice." she read them off to him cautiously. She had been let go from every babysitting gig she had ever had because of undisclosed reasons which she knew to mean that every wife had hated her. She had never been unprofessional, of course, but with moms that often didn't matter. They were so self conscious and jealous! She knew the fathers, who had hired her, however, wouldn't give her a bad reference. She was a truly responsible babysitter. She couldn't help being good looking!

"Its a date," she said with a laugh. "See you at eight." That gave her enough time to finish her last class and get ready before heading over. She glanced at the address shed written down and realized it was within walking distance of her place. Perfect.
 
Crystal finished her Chai slowly, enjoying the slight burning sensation it gave her tongue and lips. The frat boy from earlier walked by again, leaning against the empty chair at her table. "Well hello there," she purred, standing up. "I was just leaving. I have another class. But I'll see ya around, handsome." his eyes widened as she bent over to pick up her messenger bag, knowingly giving him a peak at the bottom of her full ass cheeks and thighs. He stuttered a response as she left the coffee shop, twirling her hair as she walked.

Crystal didn't know anything about this couple and their kid, but she found herself excited as she entered her last class of the day and was still excited as she arrived home afterwards. She debated what to wear as she took a short shower, washing her long, dark hair. Normally she wore clothes that were considered revealing. Although she didn't do it particularly for attention, she knew it wouldn't help if Gemma were a jealous wife. She finished up her shower and dressed in a sexy bra and panty set as usual, but chose a nice plaid skirt and a white button up shirt with short sleeves. As she put on her black heels, she realized although her clothes were not revealing she did look somewhat like a school girl. She snickered at the thought as she grabbed her purse and applied makeup quickly, realizing she did not want to be late.

Arriving at the given address with minutes to spare, she found her palms a bit sweaty. What if he had called her references and they'd told him terrible things they had thought of her... Terribly dirty things. Maybe he too would be afraid to keep her around. She knocked on the door and lifted her hands to put her hair in a ponytail, wondering who would answer the door.
 
Crystal wasn't completely full of herself, but she definitely bit back a smile at the way Matthew was obviously straining not to check her out. She doubted it was just the outfit, as it wasn't any more revealing than a pair of shorts and a t-shirt might be, but her whole look. "Nice to meet you, I figured you were Matthew." she said, fighting the urge to wink. She took his hand gently and shook it, before stepping into the house, letting her eyes wander. She too had thought of checking him out, but since he had been so gentlemanly, she figured she should do the same. Plus, what if his child or wife came into the room with her eyes all over him? That would just be awkward. Crystal really needed this job and the money.

"Yeah, I walked over here from my place. I know the area fairly well." she said, crossing her right leg under her left to scratch her ankle with her high heeled shoe. She looked around the house, tearing her eyes away from his handsome face for a minute to take a mental image of their house. It was incredibly beautiful and quite fancy. They must be well off, she mused. "What do you do for a living?" she asked him casually, pushing a tendril of hair away from her face and leaning against the entryway wall.

She had expected and almost hoped he would be older. Most of the fathers she had babysat for were old enough that she wouldn't have even had a dirty thought about them, funny enough since that's what she seemed to be fired for! This guy though, this guy was good looking. Not that she couldn't "keep it in her pants" so to speak, it just made it naturally harder.

"Erm, is your wife home?" Part of her felt it would be safer to have this interview without the wife home, but she presumed the wife would need to meet her anyway.
 
Crystal was pleased to hear that both Matthew and his wife were creative people of sorts. She even perked up a bit hearing that Matthew was in the business of film. That's not something that would hurt, being connected to someone in the "industry." Not that she considered herself an actress or model type, but who knew what she might feel like experimenting with as she finished college and graduated.

She glanced around the house as he led her in a mini-tour, noticing the extravagant decoration. Made sense considering his wife's profession and obvious expensive taste. She felt really nervous when he stated that his wife wasn't home yet. What if she came home and flipped out, seeing Crystal? She immediately wondered if she should have dressed even more plainly.

"I'd love some water or tea if you have it," she said as she sat down, crossing her legs. He wandered off to make her a drink and returned in minutes with a steaming mug of tea and a coffee for himself. As they sipped, he made a comment about her outfit and her face flushed red. "It's just one of my many outfits." she said simply, hoping he would change the subject to appropriate matters, like babysitting.

"I've babysat many times, usually one-time gigs. This would be one of my first official regular babysitting gigs. I'm very comfortable babysitting kids of any ages." She wasn't sure what else to say, but she felt nervous with how good looking he was and how close he was sitting to her.
 
Crystal raised an eyebrow. She had thought this guy was going to be completely professional, but wasn't entirely surprised when he stumbled. A Freudian slip, she wondered? "I figured you hadn't." she admitted, when he told her he hadn't yet called her references. She was glad to have had this chance to make an impression for herself before he spoke to all the dads who had the hots for her. Or the moms who didn't like her, to say the least. "I'd like to feel that way about you and vice versa. Trust is important when it comes to a babysitting gig, I believe. And the tea is great, thank you." she blew on it gently to cool it off as they continued their "interview."

"Erm..." she uncrossed and recrossed her legs, "To be completely honest with you, moms don't usually like me. Not because I'm rude or disrespectful or even a naughty babysitter. They don't like the way their husbands stare at me... They feel jealous and threatened. I am a GOOD babysitter and I deserve not to be sexualized like that! But they don't like me as much as I try to make nice." she rubbed her thigh high socks together as she let her legs dangle.

She noticed that he was staring at her and wondered if he was thinking about what she said or just being another horny man. Another hot, horny man! God what was wrong with her!? Here she was saying how appropriate and polite she was and she was ogling him right back!

"I would never bring a guy over. I appreciate you bringing up rules and such." Was she already hired? "I usually like to ask for a list of do's and don'ts to keep it simple. I'm also willing to help around the house if it's needed, but usually I babysit for people with housekeepers and have been asked not to clean." she paused, "Look, you're a good looking man and I'm sure you know what it's like to have your wife jealous. Regardless of what she looks like, I'm sure you often have women after you. I hope that your wife will be able to deal with a babysitter that's not an old hag, because I'd really like this gig, if your daughter and I get along."
 
Crystal watched as Matthew's mind whirled, definitely noticing as he kept glancing down at her legs. Was he being a total creep or could he just not help himself? She had noticed most of the dads she had babysat for in the past had at least pretended they weren't looking at her whenever she was having a conversation with them. Poor fellow, must not be getting laid much. By the tenseness she could see in his body, probably not at all.

"I don't mind cooking, and never had any complaints." she said with a grin. She so had this gig! If the wife didn't interfere, she would be making money in no time. And by the looks of the house, lots of money. "Welcome to stay for dinner, eh? I might just take you up on that." she smiled again, "If you hire me of course!" she said, in a mock-innocent voice. She noticed his strong hands as he ran his hand through his hair. But fuck, was he hot! Why did he have to be so young?

"Attractive?" she said, eyebrows raised. She wondered if he realized he'd said that out loud. "I appreciate that, I suppose. The reassurance is comforting." she felt a little awkward, not because she felt that he was putting the moves on her, but because of the slight tension she felt between them already. She must be imagining it though. Surely a man of his stature wouldn't be looking for a quick fling with a mere college student! She scoffed to herself and nodded as he continued to reassure her.

Finally, he suggested she meet Hannah. Duh! The kid! That was why she was here! Why had he spent so much time making small-talk?! It didn't matter though, she assured herself, as they headed upstairs. Much like a scene from a naughty movie, she thought with a giggle.

"Aw she looks so sleepy!" she whispered, as the young girl opened her eyes and shut them again, "It seems that this is not the best time for me to have a conversation with her!" It was nearly nine pm already, the time had slipped by while they were chatting. "Shall we go downstairs and work out another time for me to meet her or?" She leaned back against the doorframe, looking at Matthew with an amused smile on her face.
 
Crystal's heart sped up, her mind whirling, as Matthew stepped closer to her. She knew he was staring at her and he wouldn't be the first married man to stare or even put the moves on her, but for some reason it was really getting under her skin - the way he was looking at her. He couldn't even finish a damn sentence? She giggled to herself at the way he trailed off, watching her. "I understand if you won't hire me when your wife and yourself do call my references. I gave you the father's numbers, who will most likely give you great reviews. I am a responsible babysitter. I can't help the way I look or if their wives are jealous. But if your wife asks to speak to the other wives... I can't promise great responses."

He was inching closer to her, almost silently, before blurting out that she was almost hired. The way he smiled at her was wicked and it almost made her want to kiss the smile right off of him. She had no idea why she had thought that. Maybe she just needed to find some secret boyfriend on the side to keep her under control. It must be bad if she's finding herself attracted to some married dad. She watched as his hand came up near her face, wondering what the hell he planned on doing. Surely he wouldn't be kissing her!

A key turned in the lock downstairs, the loud noise apparent in the quiet hall between them and she jumped upright and away from Matthew. "Right. Sounds like a good idea. Wouldn't want her to think something is going on right off the bat." She let Matthew lead the way down the stairs, glancing over his shoulder to see if his wife was attractive or not.
 
Crystal hoped dearly that both Matt and Gemma would come to like her. She sincerely enjoyed babysitting and so far, they seemed like a genuinely kind and safe family to babysit for. Hannah had looked adorable, though she hadn’t gotten to speak with her yet. She was a really kind girl, despite the image her good looks might give her. And the last thing she would do was seduce a married man, for God’s sake! There were plenty of single men dying to date or fuck her, if that’s what she wanted!

As they descended the stairs, the loud way Matthew spoke to her made it obvious that he felt guilty in some way about the two of them being upstairs. Seriously, already? He was already uncomfortable with being alone with her. She hoped this wouldn’t prove to be a problem in the future. Most likely, she would be alone with him next to never, so it would all work out just fine.

As they stood in front of his wife at the door and he lied about not hearing her come in, she took the opportunity to check out Gemma. It went right over her head that Matthew had announced his hiring Crystal as Hannah’s babysitter. Her eyebrows rose as she noticed the woman’s low-cut dress, her slightly sagging breasts pushing against the thin fabric. Either their relationship was straining or the woman just had a lot of confidence in her goods to show them off like that. Sure, she was a good looking woman, but Crystal was sure she didn’t need to behave like a teenager in order to get her own wife to notice her!

“I can send you my exact schedule, but like we spoke of earlier, pretty much all nights and weekend days are available. Especially if I might be able to get a little work done on my homework once she’s gotten to sleep.” She smiled at Gemma and Matthew, “She’s such a little cutie. I’m thinking I should come by sometime tomorrow afternoon after classes and meet her? If you’ll be here.”
 
"I really appreciate that gesture. It means a lot to me that you understand about the important of my studies." She smiled at Gemma, wondering why the woman looked so quiet and timid. "I know it's probably been a long day for you, Mrs. Cooper. Hopefully we'll have another chance to meet soon."

Crystal looked over to Matthew and nodded. "Sounds like a great plan. I'll walk over after class tomorrow and meet her!" Gemma's face looked strained as she focused her eyes on Crystal, indicating there was nothing more she wanted to ask or know.

"I'll definitely discuss calling her references with you later." she said to Matthew, before pushing past the towards the stairs. Crystal's eyebrows raised again as she did so, and Matthew's question couldn't have come at a better time. She hesitated, wondering if it was appropriate, before deciding it was a pretty normal thing for babysitters to get rides from the fathers, right?

"Sure, that would be great." she hoisted her purse up onto her shoulder as she took the opportunity to open the front door. "I really am looking forward to tomorrow," she said with a grin. "From what I saw of Hannah, she truly looked adorable." Crystal watched as Matthew reached back to shut the door behind them, his arm muscles straining slightly. Why was she noticing his muscles?

He opened the car door for her and she could understand why his wife had fallen for him. He was a true gentleman. "Thank you," she said quietly, as he got in the car and started it up. She gave him the easy instructions and crossed her legs as she got comfortable in the passenger seat.
 
Crystal thought back to the way they had left the house, without Matthew having said goodbye to his wife or kissing her goodbye like Crystal would have expected. After being married for quite a while and having a kid, you’d think that the two would still be at least a little romantic with each other, but Matthew almost seemed annoyed or angry.

Shifting in her seat, she barely noticed as her skirt rode up even more, almost to the point of exposing her panties. With her lack of self-consciousness, she hardly noticed when her clothes shifted and accidentally exposed areas of skin. She ran her hand through her hair, feeling a little sticky in the heat; the air was still so hot even at this late point in the evening. Crystal was definitely looking forward to when the days and night were a little cooler, even though the heat did allow her to get away with wearing next to nothing sometimes. She had to admit she loved her little shorts and skirts and short dresses.

“Thanks, we’re pretty close. I’ll let you know.” She smiled, “I tend to not take things very personally, especially with umm, wives. You know? I’m kind of nervous about your wife calling my references. Although I did give her the dad’s names and numbers, I kind of feel like she might demand to talk to the moms. And that won’t be good.”

She shrugged as Matthew changed the subject, “I live on campus. I have one roommate.” Crystal trailed off, looking over at Matthew and seeing the way he was staring at her. He was so good looking. Men like him usually stayed single or bounced from relationship to relationship; they didn’t tie themselves down.

No! What was she thinking? Why was she checking him out like that? She shook her head, embarrassed, her cheeks flushing.
 
"My roommate... he's nice. Barely ever there." The truth was that her roommate was hot as all hell and she avoided him like the plague. It was also true that he was hardly ever there, but that was besides the point. "I think he's got a girlfriend or something." Not that that would stop him if Crystal ever came onto him. Now that was a reputation she wanted to avoid! She shifted at the thought, thighs tightening as her panties dampened. It felt like so long since she'd gotten herself off and even longer since she had any intimate contact with a guy.

She smiled as she pointed and led Matthew to where her place was, and he pulled up in front. It was dark outside as usual, but Crystal was fine with that. She felt a little odd when he offered to walk her to her door, suggesting that she couldn't be too careful because she was pretty. She had to stop herself from rolling her eyes. What a line. But he was probably just being somewhat fatherly, she told herself.

She told herself that until he suggested walking her to her room, his voice almost flirtatious. Crystal insisted that she must be imagining it. Surely a grown man his age couldn't be imagining she'd invite him up to her room. Then he smiled and she blinked silently at him. "Uh, I think he's home." She hoped he wasn't really home. She needed a good cum from her vibrator, and she didn't need to imagine that her roommate might walk in on her or hear her moans.

"Thanks a bunch! See ya tomorrow." she hustled in the door, shutting it behind her.
 
Crystal was ultimately confused by the way that Matthew was communicating with her and heaving so awkwardly. This seemed to be a simple transaction of sorts. He and his wife get to know her, she gets to know their daughter, and then she starts babysitting her while they go out on dates, are working later, or whatever other reasons they had for needing a babysitter. Why did it seem like he was behaving strangely? He wasn’t even acting like the typical dad being a horn dog over her. He was almost acting like he was her father and protective of her. Or maybe she was just acting paranoid after the awkwardness with Gemma, his wife. She needed to calm down and just concentrate on her studies until she saw him the next day and meet Hannah.

She sat in the living room with her eyes closed for a few minutes, trying to get a grip on herself. The lights were all off and she enjoyed the darkness until she heard a door swing open and watched Jack walk naked towards his room from the bathroom, his dripping body illuminated only by the moonlight. She sucked in air abruptly, and his eyes shot over to her form on the couch. “Shit, Crystal! I didn’t know you were here.” He covered his cock with his hands, not having a towel.

“It’s okay.” She said softly, standing up. She knew it was a bad idea, but she couldn’t stop herself. “You can keep a secret, can’t you, Jack?” she said as she slid her hand up his muscled bicep to his neck, cupping the side of his face. “You don’t have a girlfriend, do you?” He shook his head in response, not hesitating, croaking out agreement to both questions as his hand slipped from his rapidly hardening cock. Crystal looked down, impressed with his size, her hand slipping down his abs. “I’m not a slut. You know this. I’ve never brought a guy back here. I’ve wanted to fuck you since I moved in, Jack. Is it okay with you if we have sex and it doesn’t have to mean anything? You don’t have to be my boyfriend. We’re just roommates.”

She led a nodding Jack to his bedroom, closing the door firmly behind them.

**********************

The next morning, Crystal kissed the cheek of a naked and sleeping Jack, deciding she would definitely be fucking him again later. Off she went to her day of classes, happy to see her acquaintances and to have a study group in the early afternoon to keep her mind off of the possibility that Jack might tell anyone what happened between them. She knew it was unlikely, but still possible.

She arrived at Matthew’s house right on time, knocking on the front door.
 
Back
Top