Do you prefer sexy young girls or sexy older women?

One that is age appropriate. For me that is definitely an older woman. They have been around, know what they want and like. But having said that, I prefer that she be open minded and able to experiment with new ideas.
 
Find it hard to have much in common with a woman far younger than I. Whatever the age, it is the attitude of the woman that determines her sexual attractiveness.
 
Depends. When I was young, (30's) I was fortunate to experience older ladies (50 :eek: ). I also experienced younger (20 ;))...thus it depended on the lady, and situation. To be honest, I haven't been with a lady "my age", (or any age:mad:) now that I'm 60+....in a really long time. So to answer the question....I don't care what age, as long as they're still warm.
 
older

I love a sexy older woman. There is just something about them that I cant get enough of.
 
For all the pure sex appeal/eye candy younger woman can exhibit, I don't want to have to teach anyone anything.....older, thanks.

:D
 
Love an older women who is comfortable with themselves and their sexuality. Unfortunately many older ladies lose their sex drive and zest for life and worry too much about the signs of aging .

They end up fantasizing more about the food channel and talking endlessly about their grandchildren than being active in their life. That's where younger women start to be more appealing to a 50 year old like me.

Hard to find a good balance I guess
 
---

my answer to the original question would be--, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Younger girls can be fun but older women are definitely better lovers.
 
Its got to be the older woman. I'm in my early 30s and for me it is women in their 40s and early 50s.

I've always been attracted to women around 20 years my senior.

No disrespect to the younger ladies of Lit, you're all lovely as well :)
 
I am a woman, and not bi, but from my perspective I find various women of all ages attractive. (Giada DeLaurentis, Kat VonD, older and younger Grace Kelly, etc...)

As a woman who was once young and having sex and now is older and having sex, I would choose now. (I'm 47). If I could go back to being 21 sexually, I wouldn't do it. The experience, the freedom, the lack of embarrassment, etc.... is worth more to me than being perky titted and hot again.

So far, it's been my experience that the men who find me attractive now are much more interesting than the boys of my early days.

I'm glad I'm older and still sexy. In many ways, sexier.
 
I've always been attracted to older women. They exude a confidence, they (hopefully!) don't play games. They're just so much sexier, and by "sexy" I mean the whole package...attitude and everything, not just looks. My low-end cut off is early to mid thirties, but now that I'm that age myself, those 40+ MILFs are still my personal sex goddesses. Here's to you, my lovely mature ladies! :heart:
 
Both! I mean it depends on the girl or the woman. Older can definitely be sexy and so can curvier or thinner or younger or...lol There's just too many flavors to choose from!
 
I've been around for a long time... and have had more than my share of women over those years which includes three marriages and lots of unfaithfulness. My choice from the start was always the "older" woman. Oh yeah, I've had plenty of the younger ones too, but older women are very sensual, experienced, and know what they want.

Now in my 60's I naturally prefer older women, just not ones who are now older that me. Women in their 50's are hot... at least there are many out there that are. I recently broke it off with a 55 year-old woman who was more than I could handle... she was attractive, constantly horny, and fun to be with. But... I am still married, and not wanting to "rock the boat" I had to stop. Some of us never learn... :devil:
 
Back
Top