Illinois friends!

That sounds yummy!
Today dinner here was Ribs.
Slow cooked ribs Mmmm....
And since I woke up so late dinner was my Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner...
Which is why I was away here.
And for those of you who are going to watch the game enjoy!
Go team go! And all that stuff...
About all I would care about is how hot the cheer leaders are, and what type of sexy things I could do with them if they gave me the time of day! Fantasy Football Cheer leaders! x.x

*gigglesnort*

Hot italian beef is a fave in this house. I start with a beef roast, and slow cook it in a mixture of beef broth and italian dressing and I put in some pepperoncini's as well. Then, once tender, I shred it and let it cook a couple more hours. This is a batch I made and froze half of it, so I just had to thaw it out and throw it in the crockpot.

*gigglesnort*

Hot italian beef is a fave in this house. I start with a beef roast, and slow cook it in a mixture of beef broth and italian dressing and I put in some pepperoncini's as well. Then, once tender, I shred it and let it cook a couple more hours. This is a batch I made and froze half of it, so I just had to thaw it out and throw it in the crockpot.

Ya know, if you were not married I'd probably ask you if I could be that special someone.
And yes, the way to my heart is probably through my stomach.
Every time I meet a really wonderful woman, their already taken =P
Some guys have the worst luck lol
Enjoy the food though, sounds like you went to a good deal of work to make it and it sounds very very yummy!

Ya know, if you were not married I'd probably ask you if I could be that special someone.
And yes, the way to my heart is probably through my stomach.
Every time I meet a really wonderful woman, their already taken =P
Some guys have the worst luck lol
Enjoy the food though, sounds like you went to a good deal of work to make it and it sounds very very yummy!

Aww :heart:

But you know, there are millions of other women out there like me.

I love to cook from scratch, and I'm thankful I have the time to do so.

Aww :heart:

But you know, there are millions of other women out there like me.

I love to cook from scratch, and I'm thankful I have the time to do so.

I'm too shy and they all like to hide from me it seems =)
And sadly I'm not the most attractive guy around =(

I'm too shy and they all like to hide from me it seems =)
And sadly I'm not the most attractive guy around =(

Looks aren't everything hun. The most attractive thing to me is a man's mind. If he can hold a conversation with me, keep me engaged in a debate and defend his position intelligently, he's already won my heart.

Looks aren't everything hun. The most attractive thing to me is a man's mind. If he can hold a conversation with me, keep me engaged in a debate and defend his position intelligently, he's already won my heart.

I've heard that alot from a few ladies here on Lit, all of whom are taken already =)
So I'm hopeful, but haven't found anyone in real life like that lol
I'm listen to some of the guys from my guild on Vent, guess the Raven's scored already?

I've heard that alot from a few ladies here on Lit, all of whom are taken already =)
So I'm hopeful, but haven't found anyone in real life like that lol
I'm listen to some of the guys from my guild on Vent, guess the Raven's scored already?

Don't know, not watching it.

Hit post too soon....

Most women won't go for the shy guy. We're lazy, we don't want to work to open that shell. However, there are some of us who will work to open that shell to reveal the beautiful spirit buried inside. Confident, testosterone driven, aggressive men do nothing for me. While I may be a bit on the submissive side in bed, I want a man that considers me his equal both in mind and body, not someone who just wants me to hang on his arm and keep my mouth shut. It took me years to realize that I have a lot to offer the world, and to gain the confidence to share it. Once I became comfortable with myself, life got a lot easier. I still have my down days. Don't sell yourself short, you have something wonderful to offer to someone.

Hit post too soon....

Most women won't go for the shy guy. We're lazy, we don't want to work to open that shell. However, there are some of us who will work to open that shell to reveal the beautiful spirit buried inside. Confident, testosterone driven, aggressive men do nothing for me. While I may be a bit on the submissive side in bed, I want a man that considers me his equal both in mind and body, not someone who just wants me to hang on his arm and keep my mouth shut. It took me years to realize that I have a lot to offer the world, and to gain the confidence to share it. Once I became comfortable with myself, life got a lot easier. I still have my down days. Don't sell yourself short, you have something wonderful to offer to someone.

I probably do have something to offer to someone or the world...
I just don't know what that is yet lol

It's always more fun with friends then random people.
And since this is a erotic message board, it's safe to say that I'd love to be doing something else =)

I'm sure you would. :) Probably the type of fun I'm having while chatting. :rose:

Back