What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rest of the world had it right for breakfast with bacon and eggs.

Why did you poms have to bring we poor kippers into it?

:eek:

Believe me

holds up hand solemnly

...a Fish has never been on my breakfast table...

stops and thinks

...ok, a Fish has never been eaten...hang on...

giggles

Well, he did go a smile on his face.
 
How tender, how tender the night.

"In the wee small hours of the morning,
while the whole wide world is fast asleep ........"

Just sitting here, having a "nightcap", listening to an all night jazz show on NPR, accompanied by one of my dogs ("Sam") lightly snoring, and thinking about a film I just watched, and ...... someone lovely and mysterious.
 
Threads with over 5,000 posts will soon be locked. Including this one!

Got something to share? Come share it in the shiny new thread!

HERE!
 
honestly

I am horney as hell and about to use my vibrator again....sucks when your boyfriend with a 9 inch cock is away for the weekend......
 
To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here (clickie!).

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top