The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty well I reckon. Right now I'm in North Carolina looking at the turning leaves.

We're here...now it's a party. :D

Di's quite the shopper. I'm sure she'll post some pics when she has a minute.

Fine, how are things going in the Tar Heel State? :p

I'll keep my fingers crossed for those pics, but I'll be surprised if the shy Di shows us any more of her dance costume and its accessories than it all laid out neatly on a table :rolleyes:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for those pics, but I'll be surprised if the shy Di shows us any more of her dance costume and its accessories than it all laid out neatly on a table :rolleyes:

So far, just dandy. The leaves are colorful, the BBQ is tasty, the folks are friendly and the shopping has been fruitful. We've been coming up here annually since we bought a 2 week time share in 1999. We're about 40 min from Asheville in the Hickory Nut Gorge area on Lake Lure.

I'd love to see her in costume. ;) I bet she's a stunner.

Well, that would be ok as well. :( But seriously curious what treasures she found. The remaining leaves ARE turning. *cheering* Fall cleaning is priority, like everyone. :)

Well, that would be ok as well. :( But seriously curious what treasures she found. The remaining leaves ARE turning. *cheering* Fall cleaning is priority, like everyone. :)

Ack! Don't remind me! We're having our Master Bath remodeled when we return home and that's going to be a huge mess. We're moving into the guest room to get away from the dust and debris. Then we have to clean up. :eek:

So far, just dandy. The leaves are colorful, the BBQ is tasty, the folks are friendly and the shopping has been fruitful. We've been coming up here annually since we bought a 2 week time share in 1999. We're about 40 min from Asheville in the Hickory Nut Gorge area on Lake Lure.

I'd love to see her in costume. ;) I bet she's a stunner.

She is ;)

Sounds like a very pleasant retreat ... have an order of BBQ for me :D

Good Morning, Oh invisible one.

I propose a toast;
to GMT, now that Summer has officially left our Orb'd & Scepter'd Isle.

Good morning, Naked People.

The sun is out this morning. And I'm making latkes for breakfast.

First, 3 miles on the trainer. :)

uh, no...the elliptical trainer is a machine...you've got an interesting idea there, though! :)

Morning peeps.

In honor of Di's neked elliptical trainer and cuz she exercised enough for ALL of us, we ate around a zillion calories for breakfast. Jeuvos Rancheros (eggs poached in salsa for you gringos), biscuits & gravy, hash brown potatoes, fresh pork sausages and mixed berries in cream (yeah, that's right... real 100% fresh cream).

Now that I think of it, I think Di needs to go for a couple more miles for us! :D

I think Di is going to be as skinny as a model with all the exercise she has to do for us. "Go Di, Go Di, Go Di". Our gain is your pain it seems.

Morning peeps.

In honor of Di's neked elliptical trainer and cuz she exercised enough for ALL of us, we ate around a zillion calories for breakfast. Jeuvos Rancheros (eggs poached in salsa for you gringos), biscuits & gravy, hash brown potatoes, fresh pork sausages and mixed berries in cream (yeah, that's right... real 100% fresh cream).

Now that I think of it, I think Di needs to go for a couple more miles for us! :D

Wow! The best both California and the Mid-West have to offer. Gotta get a couple of rockers finished and delivered. Yes, indeed . . .

Wow! The best both California and the Mid-West have to offer. Gotta get a couple of rockers finished and delivered. Yes, indeed . . .

EEEEEK...it's a bear. Wondering of its developed traits. A younger, flashing best furry butt photo op; an inquisitive natured playing cat and mouse behind manzanita; or a wisened, scuffing earth and turning nonchalantly from a species evolved primarily furless :).

Good morning thread.
Chairs? Don't suppose you're bringing your spare frig in as well? And stocked? I have no problem bee-lining to the frig, swinging door open, ogling in envy and indecision, throwing a hand over shoulder when Di suggests a century of energy conservation.

Och no, is there nae anybody aboot? I've trekked all this way from the bannock burn tae find an empty hoose. And there's nae fire goin'. At least there's a bottle of some Drambuidich tae be found. Now, tae get a fire started...

EEEEEK...it's a bear. Wondering of its developed traits. A younger, flashing best furry butt photo op; an inquisitive natured playing cat and mouse behind manzanita; or a wisened, scuffing earth and turning nonchalantly from a species evolved primarily furless :).

Good guess on the third try. ;)

Och no, is there nae anybody aboot? I've trekked all this way from the bannock burn tae find an empty hoose. And there's nae fire goin'. At least there's a bottle of some Drambuidich tae be found. Now, tae get a fire started...

Ay, there's already a fire goin'.
Ye Dragon did ignite it earlier for ye.

And there's some good Speyside water in yon flask. . . . . .

Ay, there's already a fire goin'.
Ye Dragon did ignite it earlier for ye.

And there's some good Speyside water in yon flask. . . . . .

Hi HP, how's things? I gave you the conversion for a cup in the cooking thread.

Thanks for the fire mate, I'll go for a shot o' the dram.

Hi HP, how's things? I gave you the conversion for a cup in the cooking thread.

Thanks for the fire mate, I'll go for a shot o' the dram.

I got it thanks, Lance.
I'll join you in a wee dram. I hope you will not object to a dash of soda water in mine ?

And will ye 'no try a drop of the Plum Brandy?
'Tis a mighty fine vintage, I'm thinkin'.

I might try a wee bit after mae haggis. I was talking to Tom(TE99) about having a clan day sometime and see how many people here have a tartan and crest. Might be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back