GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Cheryl, welcome to the Vibe, I hope you recover quickly, having been ill for the last couple of weeks until the end of the weekend, you have my sympathy, I suggest you retreat to bed, with a selection of shoe catalogues, and the latest Victoria Secrets brochure. Gin will help too :kiss:

Sticky I saw that a few years ago, its very moving, though it also shows where especially in the UK in the last 12 years since it was made how things have changed and improved. Hope today you have been less pensive and more positive:kiss:

Carnalcouple, IMHO most days are better than any Monday, I am in agreement completely with Garfield when it comes to Mondays:kiss:

Well today has been all about rehearse, rehearse, rehearse, being ill has meant that we are a bit behind, so today has been the same damn Cliff Richard song over and over again for nine hours, worse still tomorrow will be the same. At least once we have done it at half a dozen Halloween shows , we can pretend it doesn't exist until next year.:rose:

mood: tired

music: NIN - Pretty Hate Machine

wearing: red satin pj top and matching shorts, and a red satin covered duvet.

agreed lasting passion...I completly accepted being gay about 15 years ago and I have never been so at peace about myself. Enjoy yourself and be yourself

Hello ya'll and a warm welcome to the newbies. And of course a warm welcome to the ahh experienced? I hate using the world old these days. I do not accept it. lol :heart::heart::kiss::kiss::rose::rose:

Hwksra Keepsake

Attachments

• HwksrKS_zps4d413114.jpg
    HwksrKS_zps4d413114.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
naughtyinsilk.....Kinky Test Score, where is the test???

The Kinky Test was something that was done by everyone about 7 years ago on lit, you will have to search deep to find it though, sorry I cannot help more than that,
Some of us have been here far too long:kiss:

Hello ya'll and a warm welcome to the newbies. And of course a warm welcome to the ahh experienced? I hate using the world old these days. I do not accept it. lol :heart::heart::kiss::kiss::rose::rose:

Hwksra Keepsake

I am not fooling anyone I am old :kiss:

this orchid is beautiful and my favourite fire colours, But Gi all your orchids are amazing:kiss:

Tonight I have been relaxing and drinking with friends feel very relaxed and cheerful:rose:

wearing: vintage 1960s minidress and boots

music : Frank Zappa - Tinseltown Rebellion

mood: happpy

Wow - they are just so OTT with colour. Ha - they really want to be found in the jungle or wherever they grow normally. Damned floosies :)
lol the are the next jump in plant evolution, they compel humans to care for them, heck we even are evolved in their sex life when the right symbiotic species is not around to handle the job as in the natural world. lol

lol the are the next jump in plant evolution, they compel humans to care for them, heck we even are evolved in their sex life when the right symbiotic species is not around to handle the job as in the natural world. lol

You know its bad when your plants have a better sex life than me, :(

I am not fooling anyone I am old :kiss:

this orchid is beautiful and my favourite fire colours, But Gi all your orchids are amazing:kiss:

Tonight I have been relaxing and drinking with friends feel very relaxed and cheerful:rose:

wearing: vintage 1960s minidress and boots

music : Frank Zappa - Tinseltown Rebellion

mood: happpy

sounds like a beautiful evening I am dressing up for our trans social outing. be leaving soon. Dressed in fall colors a skirt patterned with plants and leaves in orange and rusty colors blouse is solid colored with a reddish, ochre? color.

Listening to Keb Mo "she just wants to dance"
panties: boring plain sky blue
Mood Pleasant.

You know its bad when your plants have a better sex life than me, :(

Oh mine have no sex life, I did not mess with hybridizing although if I went into the business I might consider. Oh. heh, I have no sex life either, plenty of men want to "tag" me but are not interested in a warm, caring, loving relationship.
Besides women hold my interest much more. Spent time with my ex, she treated me to breakfast, I still adore her. *sigh*

^^^ girls know best :)
Too many guys are goal orientated, not journey orientated. Not all but most *sigh*

Oh yes
Music: James Taylor Fire and Rain ( he makes it sound so easy )
Mood: Tired but excited ( only one more sleep till I see Daughter's gig )
Knicks: Just taken off the full elastics after a Pilates class. Oh that's better :cool:

sounds like a beautiful evening I am dressing up for our trans social outing. be leaving soon. Dressed in fall colors a skirt patterned with plants and leaves in orange and rusty colors blouse is solid colored with a reddish, ochre? color.

Listening to Keb Mo "she just wants to dance"
panties: boring plain sky blue
Mood Pleasant.

Have a lovely night out and enjoy some good wine :kiss::kiss:

Oh mine have no sex life, I did not mess with hybridizing although if I went into the business I might consider. Oh. heh, I have no sex life either, plenty of men want to "tag" me but are not interested in a warm, caring, loving relationship.
Besides women hold my interest much more. Spent time with my ex, she treated me to breakfast, I still adore her. *sigh*

not sure what I want,

men are arseholes and women are mental, think I am just going to hang in there and hope evolution comes up with an acceptable 3rd option fast :rolleyes:

^^^ girls know best :)
Too many guys are goal orientated, not journey orientated. Not all but most *sigh*

personally I am clothes and shoe shopping orientated :)

I have been good and only bought a few pairs this week, though I have seen a pair I may have to buy on saturday:kiss:

Sometimes humour is a great way to put across a serious point

Putin Airways

Apparently we have a hurricane headed our way so I went to do some emergency blackberry picking to stock up. The lids didn't pop on the last lot of jam so I'm going to have another go.

Mood: Happy
Music: Daughter but I may switch to Bastille to cheer things up
Knickers: Doncha hate it when your favourite knickers wear out? I think this could be the last wear for my fav Sloggi's. And no, they're not grey and baggy :p

Hello to guys, gals, inbetweeners. been playing my guitar and singing all day my throat feels worn. I hope it is just stressed and not a bug. However I am excited about my practice, learned a few Pink Floyd songs that I never realized I could play, learning to sing a few Janis Joplin songs, "Me and Bobby Magee" and "Take another piece of my heart" Playing them as well on guitar. Took care of my Geriatric Mother and son this weekend as well. Lots of laughter this AM with my boy with my morning coffee, um not sure but I think I was losing it in a fun way. Told him when he is older he may have to consider putting me away in a Mental institution. I was writing a song, his suggestion was to throw a random word every now and then to see if the audience was paying attention. Of course what sprung into my mind was tarets syndrome( I am certain I misspelled it) Imagine a sweet ballad interspersed with curse words. :rolleyes:
Hope everyone is fine.:heart::heart::kiss::rose:

Mood: anxious
Listening to. Concrete Blonde "Dance along the edge"
wearing: Magenta panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back