How to Satisfy a Stranger?

OK, Shit happens.

Take her out to eat and talk to her, go walking in a park and talk...add in some kissing and rubbing if she so desires.
She is likely to be rived up and ready to go at the next meeting.

(Trust me it works if you two are compatible.:D :cool:)

That is more-or-less my plan. I had originally suggested going for brunch / coffee / lunch but she thought she needed sex with me more urgently. And who was I to say no??

That is more-or-less my plan. I had originally suggested going for brunch / coffee / lunch but she thought she needed sex with me more urgently. And who was I to say no??

I hear ya!

And people do have the right to change their minds.

Always remember to put yourself in their place you would be nervous too!

I always talk to them and let them decide about a meeting.

Make sure she knows that her safety and mental & emotional as well as physical comfort is of great concern to you.

My FWB knows she can call anything off with no bad feelings anytime she wants to for any reason.

I hear ya!

And people do have the right to change their minds.

Always remember to put yourself in their place you would be nervous too!

I always talk to them and let them decide about a meeting.

Make sure she knows that her safety and mental & emotional as well as physical comfort is of great concern to you.

My FWB knows she can call anything off with no bad feelings anytime she wants to for any reason.

Absolutely. In fact, I told her she could change her mind even after we had shut the door to our hotel room, or after.

And when she first responded to me I had a mild panic attack - I was NOT expecting that. But I shared with her continuously that I was also very nervous about meeting her. We are a good match: two chickens afraid to meet in person!

Round 2

Trying again this week. We’ve spoken a few more times, shared more photos, and both of us are pumped and nervous. Hopefully it works out this time.

To help set expectations I have reminded her that I am fifteen years older than she is, and that much further from a fifteen-minute teenage refractory period.

Final Update

We only had a couple of hours but it was good. I left her with a smile on her face and appreciation for older men.

If it was a guy...

If it was a guy you would be covered if you dropped to yur knees and took his cock all the way down your throat until he was holdng your head in his hands and shooting cum down your throat!

If it was a guy you would be covered if you dropped to yur knees and took his cock all the way down your throat until he was holdng your head in his hands and shooting cum down your throat!

True, no doubt. But I love pussy so I did the equivalent thing to her. She came four times before begging me to fuck her. And who am I to say know to such a request?

Back