What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vella_ms said:
what?! buzzed already and dinner isnt even on yet. hrm. its the company. i love my extended family so damn much.

It's kind of hard to get buzzed on apple juice.........but very easy to get buzzed on the company.

Love you too. *auntie hugs*

Sherry........I'm biding my time.........the right time......to pass them on. ;)

Spent some time organising all The Wedding pictures, so that the assembled company can see a slide show of the whole weekend. It gives me a real happy glow to see them all again, and wallow in the wonderful happy memories.

matriarch said:
It's kind of hard to get buzzed on apple juice.........but very easy to get buzzed on the company.

Love you too. *auntie hugs*

Sherry........I'm biding my time.........the right time......to pass them on. ;)

Works for me. :kiss:

Sherry Hawk said:
Works for me. :kiss:

Goodo.

Chicken is cooking on the grill, taters are baking in the oven, broccoli's in the pan....dinner will be great.

Feels good to be back in our second home, and with our second family. More happy memories for the photo album.

matriarch said:
Goodo.

Chicken is cooking on the grill, taters are baking in the oven, broccoli's in the pan....dinner will be great.

Feels good to be back in our second home, and with our second family. More happy memories for the photo album.

I would dearly love to be there, but I'm glad for y'all. :)

Sherry Hawk said:
I would dearly love to be there, but I'm glad for y'all. :)

I understand.
And thank you, we're all always glad when we can get together. It could be that the infrequency of our actual meetings makes them more special, but I have a feeling if we lived next door to each other, our time together would still have that feeling of rightness.

matriarch said:
I understand.
And thank you, we're all always glad when we can get together. It could be that the infrequency of our actual meetings makes them more special, but I have a feeling if we lived next door to each other, our time together would still have that feeling of rightness.
Amen to that.

I got kisses!

matriarch said:
I understand.

That's the truth of it, and I know because I live three blocks from Logo and it's still "right" to hang out together. She's definitely family. Much love to y'all in Texas from us. I think Logo and I are going to try to call sometime this weekend while we're together, so it'll be almost like being there. :)

Hey sweetie...

cloudy said:
Thanks, babe.

How are you this morning?

Question for ya. Am going up to the Rez to see a Medicne Man this weekend. One of those "Why not" situations. Was told to come with an open mind. Anything else I should know or do? Have you had much experience with that?

Also...had any interesting dreams lately?

Many Feathers said:
Question for ya. Am going up to the Rez to see a Medicne Man this weekend. One of those "Why not" situations. Was told to come with an open mind. Anything else I should know or do? Have you had much experience with that?

Also...had any interesting dreams lately?

replied via pm. :)

Kind of sappy and sad right now, listening to a song that makes me think of my daddy and it makes me cry every time I hear it...

Look at the two of you dancing that way
Lost in the moment and each other's face
So much in love you're alone in this place
Like there's nobody else in the world
I was enough for her not long ago
I was her number one she told me so
And she still means the world to me just so you know
So be careful when you hold my girl
Time changes everything life must go on
And I'm not gonna stand in your way

I loved her first
I held her first
And a place in my heart
Will always be hers
From the first breath she breathed
When she first smiled at me
I knew the love of a father runs deep
And I prayed that she'd find you someday
But it's still hard to give her away
I loved her first

How could that beautiful woman with you
Be the same freckle faced kid that I knew
The one that I read all those fairy tales to
And tucked into bed all those nights
And I knew the first time I saw her with you
It was only a matter of time

I loved her first
I held her first
And a place in my heart
Will always be hers
And I prayed that she'd find you someday
But it's still hard to give her away
I loved her first

Someday you might know what I'm going through
When a miracle smiles up at you
I loved her first

Morning all :)

Mood so far is achy and snuffly (must be alot of pollen about) but all in all I'm feeling good.

*hugs* to everyone -especially the lucky buggers at the love shack ;)

Mood is ok however am way past tired again. Kiddie has cough (poor thing has allergies) was up several times last night and then up extra early today:( So when she goesoff to nursery I have to get back to work on my paper with a vengeance and I'm not sure there is enough coffee in the house to help with that.

After all exams and papers are over the first thing I am going to do is on her nursery day go back to bed for most of the 4 hours. 48 days and counting till my nap! :rolleyes:

English Lady said:
Morning all :)

Mood so far is achy and snuffly (must be alot of pollen about) but all in all I'm feeling good.

*hugs* to everyone -especially the lucky buggers at the love shack ;)
Morning, EL. Sorry about the sniffles. Seems like this time of year just about everyplace in the northern hemisphere is armed and ready to attack those of us with allergies and sinus problems. Courage and Kleenex.

Mood: not bad

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

ps: Morning, Vamp. In your case, courage and coffee. rf

Chantilyvamp said:
Mood is ok however am way past tired again. Kiddie has cough (poor thing has allergies) was up several times last night and then up extra early today:( So when she goesoff to nursery I have to get back to work on my paper with a vengeance and I'm not sure there is enough coffee in the house to help with that.

After all exams and papers are over the first thing I am going to do is on her nursery day go back to bed for most of the 4 hours. 48 days and counting till my nap! :rolleyes:

*hugs* Hope you manage to get some sleep soon and kiddie gets better soon, I know how allergies are and they can be hell. Hope your day only improves, me I'm off to bed early. :rose:

MrsDeathlynx said:
*hugs* Hope you manage to get some sleep soon and kiddie gets better soon, I know how allergies are and they can be hell. Hope your day only improves, me I'm off to bed early. :rose:

:kiss: Sleep well hon, and it'll improve after I smash those scales :devil: I'm sure that'll have me smiling for hours ;)

Morning :kiss:es to everyone

Mood: :cool: This morning I'm Jamaican, but without the temper.

Running horribly late for school - still sitting in a t-shirt and sweat pants with my hair dripping and a towel around my shoulders while I fuck about online and watch the traffic jams build up outside.

I'm feeling pretty mellow about it, though. It's Friday, the sun is shining, I'm dressing down (more so than usual) to go in to work, and I don't think I can get stressed over anything today.

I slow down a lot when the weather warms up. A snail's pace suits me way better ;)

I've got to go to a fancy dress party as Trinity from the Matrix soon. I bought some styling gel last night, and decided to play around with it this morning.

Guess what???????

I'VE GIVEN MYSELF A MOHICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nana: :D :nana:

Rumple Foreskin said:
Morning, EL. Sorry about the sniffles. Seems like this time of year just about everyplace in the northern hemisphere is armed and ready to attack those of us with allergies and sinus problems. Courage and Kleenex.

Mood: not bad

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

ps: Morning, Vamp. In your case, courage and coffee. rf

Morning o rumpled one :kiss:

I've had some magic medicine and the sniffles are barely a snuffle now -whoop.

Working on a big ass novel -one of the 3 I have from NaNo- I'm going to finish one of these buggers if it kills me *L*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back