The Hypnosis Skeptic (closed to SindyNC17)

CFMB_fan

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 23, 2015
Posts
4,901
.
The Hypnosis Skeptic​

Adrian was a typical high school kid; for the most part. He wasn't particularity handsome, no hunk, but nor was he ugly, or particularity over weight. He cycled to and from College when he could as well as long fun rides over the weekends. He was about 6 foot tall, with black hair, cut short. He was relatively fashionable in his appearance, but didn't crave for the latest fashion garment or gadget for that matter; also never found any problem with getting a girl friend. But his little passion, in addition to photography was hypnosis...

Adrian sat on the coach, still totally shocked by the experience he had just encountered. A new teacher who taught Human Psychology had taken the class to a Hypnotic show, Paul Mckenna, a famous Hypnotist artist. During the two hour plus show, he had seen people become hypnotised, and do things that were, rather not indecent some what embarrassing. As such they had embarrassed them selves on stage quite willingly. Up to that point Adrian was a sceptic, but after that show, and having been hypnotised him self apparently, he was now interested in the topic...

A few days later, the teacher Mr Cox had agreed to start a hypnosis club at school, and Adrian was one of the willing participants. Over the weeks, by reading books, and watching various video clips, members of the club were starting to be able to hypnotise each other, albeit with various degrees of success. Adrian appeared to be one of the more talented ones.

As he developed his skills, he also became aware of the social responsibility of the skill; and the teacher, Mr Cox had made the club members sign a declaration to the affect that if they miss-used their talent, the school will dismiss them, as it would be treated as a form of bullying and harassment.

But for Adrian, his obvious skill became apparent when a family member was diagnosed with cancer, and needed to give up smoking. He had hypnotised his uncle, and since the second attempt, had not smoked since.

xxx XXX xxx​

It was Boxing day when his sister made her sarcastic comments about hypnosis, effectively saying it was a load of 'effing bullshit', was the term she used. Undeterred, Adrian watched his sister over the top of his book as she sat there in her loose fitting top, hiding the curves of her breasts and her waist. He was reading a Christmas present from his Uncle, a large expensive book on hypnosis.

She was intelligent, and had an excellent memory. She wanted to become a barrister, and so was studying law. Focused on her studies, Adrian could count the number of boyfriends she had on one had. Whilst she wasn't a glamorous looking gal, she wasn't ugly either. As he looked at her, his loins responded as he pondered how she would look in a tighter top, or even just in her bra. But she was very conscious about her self, and some what shy, reserved. As such the chances of him seeing were very dim....

xxx XXX xxx​

Six months later, His sister was home for the summer, as she worked in a local law firm - via a family friend, more for her to gain experience rather than to earn money, their family were the typical American upper middle class family, with good jobs which had salaries to match.

Their parents were out; as he sat in the large cool living room, listening to some music, reading - so engrossed in his hypnosis book, he had completely lost track of time....
 
Sindy laid upon the couch, flipping through yet another text book and eyeing her brother Ade between pages. She paused a moment, raking her fingers through her short, straight black hair and fixing her icy blue eyes on her brother, also engrossed in his reading.

Somehow, he'd become fixated on this hypnosis garbage, and spouted about it any chance he got. Frankly, she was sick of the nonsense and would relish a chance for him to be rid of it. But as yet, she'd been unable to find a way to disillusion him of the reality that was this; it was complete and utter bullshit.

Still, she had weeks to go at home before school began again, and tolerating her brothers eccentricities was the least of her worries. But she couldn't help jabbing him once and a while.

"So, Ade, whatcha reading?"
 
.

"So, Ade, whatcha reading?"

Adrian finished his paragraph before he looked up, placing the book so that Sindy could see the front page clearly.

"The subtle nuances for effective hypnosis...."

He paused.. "And yes I know you think it is a load of shyte... but look at Uncle Norm! Has he smoked since before Christmas?"

He looked at her as she laid on the couch, in her baggy top and yoga pants...
 
Sin rolled her eyes and sat up, setting her book on the coffee table and glaring at Ave.

"Look. None of that is based in fact. Norm hasn't smoked because he got sick and knew he shouldn't. It's placebo. You can't alter anyone's mood or motivation with that garbage."

She could tell by the look on his face that he wasn't following. So, in the hope of teaching a lesson, she arched a brow at him and proposed a deal.

"I'll tell you what; I will give into this hocus pocus as best as I can, and if you can alter my behavior in the SLIGHTEST way, I'll buy you dinner for a week."

She settled her full figure back on the couch and crossed her arms over her ample chest.

"Deal? "
 
.

"I'll tell you what; I will give into this hocus pocus as best as I can, and if you can alter my behaviour in the SLIGHTEST way, I'll buy you dinner for a week."

Adrian smiled...

"Deal....."

He looked at Sindy, wondering what behaviour he should change......

"Any suggestions what you would like me to try and change Sindy? Or should I use my initiative?", smiling as he spoke.
 
Sindy shrugged, crossing her arms yet again and looking to him. "I'm stumped. Surprise me."
 
.

"Sure! Fancy a beer?"

He knew this could be hard. Hypnosis is less effective on those who are some how anticipating it, as their mind , their conscious is more defensive.

The beer was a way to help her relax.

He headed off to the kitchen and returned with two bottled beers, placing one in front of his sister; before heading upstairs to his room. There, he opened a draw and took out a chain, from which hung a round, the round that was lodged in their grandfather's cigarette case, and that saved his life.

Hypnosis required something for the person being hypnotised to focus on something. It could be anything, a pendant, a finger, an object. Adrian had tried various items but hd found the bullet pendant the most effective.

He returned from his room...

"Ready Sis? Why don't you sit in your favourite chair, and make sure you are really relaxed please?"
 
Sindy sighed, having drained the beer by the time he returned. It wasn't particularly good but she was determined to humor him if only to end this nonsense.

She settled into the comfy recliner, kicking off her sandles and testing her arms before laying back.

"Ready when you are"
 
.

Adrian moved over to where hi sister was sitting, and knelt before her, raising the silver chain, the bullet into her vision.

As the bullet started to swing and spin, his voice filled the round, quiet, comforting yet commanding.

"Sindy, look at the necklace, look at Grandpa's bullet. Focus on the bullet and relax, sink into the chair, and close all those thoughts in your head, and just focus on the bullet."

"Lean back Sindy, relax, forget the world, just focus onto my voice, my pendant, ignore all other thoughts, noises..."


He continued to swing the necklace in front of his sister's face, until her eyes became dazed, almost oblivious....

"Raise your right hand please."
 
Sindy sighed and tried to follow his instructions without rolling her eyes behind closed lids.

She raised her hand and settled back, clearing her throat.

"OK, now what?"
 
.

"OK, now what?"

Adrian just smiled as he collected the necklace and bullet into his right hand. As he suspected, she was too aware to be hypnotised. He would have to catch her unaware, another time, another place.

"Go and make me a latte please" he asked. He suspected that she was just playing along, her eyes, her voice was just too wrong for some one being hypnotised.
 
Sindy laughed and sat up, crossing her arms over her chest and arching a questioning brow at him. She'd felt nothing, and wasn't the least surprised.

"Yeah, no, I don't think so. I told you, this is all junk. You need to find a new hobby. This is both creepy and pointless."

She picked up her book and sat back, returning to her studying.
 
.

Adrian wasn't surprised that it had not worked. Kim was a skeptic and so would be a harder 'nut' to crack; not helped that she was expecting it, and so her subconscious would be alert....

"Yeah, no, I don't think so. I told you, this is all junk. You need to find a new hobby. This is both creepy and pointless."

"Why Creepy?"

He got up and and headed back to the kitchen and retrieved another two beers, placing one in front of Sindy as he sipped from the other bottle. It was the weekend in a day, and Kim was always sleepy on a Saturday morning. She would not be alert, defensive.
 
Back
Top