Is this a sexy pic

Well, you can blame all the stupid ass internet trolls that show a transvestite and tries to make you think "Oh this woman is gorgeous." And then bam, she has King Kong in her panties.

Well, you can blame all the stupid ass internet trolls that show a transvestite and tries to make you think "Oh this woman is gorgeous." And then bam, she has King Kong in her panties.

The man speaks the truth lol

Another sign something might not be on the up and up is that there was no additional follow up replies for the first few positive replies and the OP was logged in

Another sign something might not be on the up and up is that there was no additional follow up replies for the first few positive replies and the OP was logged in

Yeah I'm not trying to be offensive. If you're a woman or transgender female, just say "I'm a woman, what do you think of my pics." But it's suspicious when it's non-specific and the poster has 2 posts.

So if it's you and you are female, I'm sorry. And if you're transgender, I don't mean to come across offensive. The post just seems like bait.

Are These Sexy Pictures

Tes they are. If I was 30 to 40 years younger I would want to know how to find you.

All 3 are quite beautiful - and the last one does something for me more than the other two.

Im a straight guy and im not 100% sure thta I care if it is a bloke. She looks very sexy and I would certainly be interested in seeing a little more.

If it is you, then you need wonder know more. You are lovely x

Dick or no dick, she's cute
I wouldn't mind finding out first hand

These pics are so hot you may need to call 911 for the fire department to put out the roaring blaze.

For the record, I think that was a pic of a woman. However, what scares me is when I see a number after a person's name as part of their logon name. I usually attribute the number to their age, or birth year (which means their age), and since I doubt they are 99 years old...

Here's the thing in the end. The only parts we can see are typically feminine, being attracted to them is normal for guys. I don't think that there's anything embarrassing about being attracted to someone who may later have qualities that would make you choose not to have intercourse with them. If it's a transgender person, who is taking hormones, then they are naturally going to appear feminine, if they haven't completed their transition (or don't intend to complete the physical part of it) then many men are going to potentially be attracted to them, without ever knowing that aspect. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Here's the thing in the end. The only parts we can see are typically feminine, being attracted to them is normal for guys. I don't think that there's anything embarrassing about being attracted to someone who may later have qualities that would make you choose not to have intercourse with them. If it's a transgender person, who is taking hormones, then they are naturally going to appear feminine, if they haven't completed their transition (or don't intend to complete the physical part of it) then many men are going to potentially be attracted to them, without ever knowing that aspect. And there's nothing wrong with that.

well said.

Even though she'd have a dick. I still find it hot

Since we can't see, you can decide if she does or if she doesn't. Unless she's in front of you undressing, you can imagine whatever you'd like down there.

If guys would stop thinking with their dicks before their heads once in a while, it takes a simple google image search to see those are fake pics. :rolleyes:

Meet Claudette... http://photo.amolatina.com/profile-...ompanionship-and-dating-claudette-1188878.htm

Well the point I was making is that it doesn't matter. It doesn't affect the fantasy one bit if the lady in question has a penis in real life, or is really somebody else. If you message her and she never responds, it's the same exact effect, the same exact fantasy as if she were really what you perceived, that's the fun part about fantasies. Doing a Google image search in this case, would probably spoil it for me, not that I care too much, but it's the principle of the thing.

If guys would stop thinking with their dicks before their heads once in a while, it takes a simple google image search to see those are fake pics. :rolleyes:

Meet Claudette... http://photo.amolatina.com/profile-...ompanionship-and-dating-claudette-1188878.htm

Oh you silly girl. I tried that and didn't find anything. What the hell did you search on Google? "Black woman that seems attractive but might have a dick. We're not sure yet. We're discussing it right now. Hope you can help." SEARCH

Oh you silly girl. I tried that and didn't find anything. What the hell did you search on Google? "Black woman that seems attractive but might have a dick. We're not sure yet. We're discussing it right now. Hope you can help." SEARCH

She did a reverse image search. If you paste the URL of an image into the search bar. Google will let you search by image, and it'll try to find pictures that look the same it's pretty eery sometimes, like if you paste a wedding pic, it'll find pics of other weddings.

Well the point I was making is that it doesn't matter. It doesn't affect the fantasy one bit if the lady in question has a penis in real life, or is really somebody else. If you message her and she never responds, it's the same exact effect, the same exact fantasy as if she were really what you perceived, that's the fun part about fantasies. Doing a Google image search in this case, would probably spoil it for me, not that I care too much, but it's the principle of the thing.
If you want to fantasize about some troll posting fake pics, by all means. Don't let me stop you.This was more for the guys who were talking to the troll like it was really "her" because their hands were too busy on their cocks to care that it wasn't "her"posting them.

Back