Free Association Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
JKD and Tio, you are both killing me here~! I can't read anymore and I have to sign off and go to the gym just to burn off the naughty thoughts of all of that chocolate~! If I had a fetish, and I'm not saying I do, but if I did....it would involve chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate~!:devil:

I may not be able to visit this thread until a new page starts and the chocolate references are gone. I have no willpower when it comes to the taste of superior chocolate. I barely have it when it comes to average chocolate.

Apple:rose:

I take it you've seen the film ?

That opening scene reminded me of a similar one in "The Blue Lagoon."

1980 Blue Lagoon trailer

Even though it is pretty mild by today's movie "standards" the fact they managed to get full frontal nudity of children and several scenes with a naked and semi-naked fifteen-year-old Brooke Shields past the ratings censors 35 years ago still amazes me.

I guess the censors weren't quite so picky in them days !

I assume the "Big O" is referring to Roy Orbison?

I love this video of him performing it...especially when he is being backed up by Bruce Springsteen, Elvis Costello, James Burton, Glen D. Hardin, Tom Waits, kd lang, Jackson Browne, Bonnie Raitt, JD Souther, T Bone Burnett, Steven Soles, and Jennifer Warnes.

What a gang of talent!

:cool: :nana:

I'm pleased to say that I've seen the Big O perform. He came on the stage, said "Hello" and started singing. An hour and a half later he stopped.
It was bloody wonderful
:)

I'm pleased to say that I've seen the Big O perform. He came on the stage, said "Hello" and started singing. An hour and a half later he stopped.
It was bloody wonderful

That's why some stars ARE stars and some are just good at selling music.

I remember snagging tickets for Bruce Springsteen's "extra" concert he added to the "Born in the USA" tour schedule at the last minute in Cleveland back in 1988. Two back-to-back, 18,000 seat sell outs in two days. By the time he had done three or four encores and gave us an extra "Born in the USA" as a grand finale send off, I think him and the E Street Band had been at it for almost two and half solid hours and giving it 110% every minute.

Which made it all that much more amazing when an hour or so after the concert, they wandered into the bar at the Holiday Inn I was staying at (turns out they were too!) and proceeded to party with us until the hotel manager forced us all to leave at 3am before they got busted for after hours violations.

Talk about talent AND stamina! :cool:

That's why some stars ARE stars and some are just good at selling music.

I remember snagging tickets for Bruce Springsteen's "extra" concert he added to the "Born in the USA" tour schedule at the last minute in Cleveland back in 1988. Two back-to-back, 18,000 seat sell outs in two days. By the time he had done three or four encores and gave us an extra "Born in the USA" as a grand finale send off, I think him and the E Street Band had been at it for almost two and half solid hours and giving it 110% every minute.

Which made it all that much more amazing when an hour or so after the concert, they wandered into the bar at the Holiday Inn I was staying at (turns out they were too!) and proceeded to party with us until the hotel manager forced us all to leave at 3am before they got busted for after hours violations.

Talk about talent AND stamina! :cool:

According to Mr Richie, you guys quit too early :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqAvFx3NxUM

Ah - I loved the talent in that film (drool, drool)

Ah well, the Rules changed after we quit!

Rules? We have rules here? Since when?

Perhaps we could institute some though. Maybe these would fit this crowd:

1205847589_41cb473f2c.jpg

:D

I love the idea of a "skulking loafer".
I understand 'skulking is what's done by trolls on the board, but I could be wrong.

I love the idea of a "skulking loafer".
I understand 'skulking is what's done by trolls on the board, but I could be wrong.

I think there might be some that get into the "cock fighting" aspect also. Moreso as a junior high level "Mine's bigger than yours" thing though. ;)

I think there might be some that get into the "cock fighting" aspect also. Moreso as a junior high level "Mine's bigger than yours" thing though. ;)

The Barnacle has the world's (relatively) largest penis - it's 40 times the body length! Might explain why "Barnacle Bill the Sailor" was so popular.

Here's the the Top Ten!

The Barnacle has the world's (relatively) largest penis - it's 40 times the body length! Might explain why "Barnacle Bill the Sailor" was so popular.

Here's the the Top Ten!

And cats are at the opposite end of that scale with one of the smallest dick to body size ratio of all animals.

Which just goes to show you, you don't have to be hung like a horse to have a rep as a Tom Cat.

Thank God! ;)

And cats are at the opposite end of that scale with one of the smallest dick to body size ratio of all animals.

Which just goes to show you, you don't have to be hung like a horse to have a rep as a Tom Cat.

Thank God! ;)

Amen to that

Speaking of "Tom Catting around" what's that royal Tom Cat young prince of yours been up to lately, HP? He should be about due for another "Opps! You caught me naked again" photo or ten any day I would think.

I think he's busy keeping his head down, out of the way of the photogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back