You there, the quiet girl that nobody suspects is dirty...yes, you.

Any quiet girls out there feeling enboldened (yes, that is a word..um..maybe) by the hint of autumn in the air?

September is always a time for change for me and if you feel the same way, maybe take the opportunity to post on here or say hi in a PM.

To be clear, yes, I am using the changing of seasons in order to try and get girls. Mother Nature, you my wingwoman.

Thoggy "Nature sure be sexy" Thoggatopoulous

PS - Not sure why I am talking like a 70's pimp, but it just feels right this morning.

The cool air does get me feeling all frisky. But, Mr. Thoggy, tomorrow is meant to be around 40 with the humidex! I hear Friday's down to 15 though.

I have read through a bunch of your posts. I'm intrigued. And I'm in Toronto.

... So, uh, hi there.

I believe I mentioned I love quiet girls that are secretly dirty.

I may not have mentioned I love it less when quiet becomes silent.

Say hello quiet-but-not-silent girls. :)

T

I believe I mentioned I love quiet girls that are secretly dirty.

I may not have mentioned I love it less when quiet becomes silent.

Say hello quiet-but-not-silent girls. :)

T

I've always come across as a very sweet, wholesome, innocent girl. I live in some fear that the IT guys at work will bust me (although I try to keep everything restricted to my phone as much as possible, and don't use the work wireless, but sometimes I forgt to turn it off...).

I've always come across as a very sweet, wholesome, innocent girl. I live in some fear that the IT guys at work will bust me (although I try to keep everything restricted to my phone as much as possible, and don't use the work wireless, but sometimes I forgt to turn it off...).

Oops, forgot the main purpose of this post. Hello!

It is always the biggest challenge with quiet girls. Building the necessary trust to make you feel comfortable to start to explore your sexuality begins with that initial reaching out. The first step may be the hardest but it starts the journey.

Wow, that was fairly wise. I should probably make up for that with a crude comment.

Ah yes, here we go. Know what else is the hardest? My dick.

Boom.

Thoggy out.

Before I found lit I had all these thoughts and feelings I didn't feel I could voice, I was supposed to be the "good girl" and not think the way I do. After finding lit I have come out of my shell a lot but still have a tendency to be very quiet and shy until you get to know me. But really I am a kinky little slut!

Hey HM..

Kudos for finishing a post with "But really I am a kinky little slut."

If all posts finished that way, I for one would be much happier. ;)

I love that you are exploring that side. Quiet girls that are secretly dirty are in fact, my jam. Also, I think no one says that anymore.

T

This was originally in the BDSM thread, but might actually be more appealing in this general personals forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can almost picture you.

Quiet, not because you don't have anything to say, but because you see so much more when you let others do the talking. When you do speak, it is something new to the conversation, an approach or angle that others hadn't considered.

You read voraciously, cutting a wide swath across literary genres and authors. Your real life experience may not be as much as some, but in your reading you have lived more and explored more than most.

Under the calm, quiet exterior is a deep sexuality, an openess to explore that has not yet been engaged. Fantasies and thoughts that would shock those who think they know you.

At the heart of your sexuality lies the desire to be controlled. To have a man who pushes your boundaries and helps you explore new feelings and sensations. A man who uses you for your mutual pleasure, understanding your fear and retience but not taking no for an answer.

I can almost picture you. At least, I hope its you. The thought of finding a woman like this makes me hard, makes me bite my lip in frustrated desire. The things I would do with and to a woman like that...

If this is you, send me a PM. I would love to talk with you.

T

Apparently you have described many of us. I hope I don't offend you if I plagiarize your post :D

Any other quiet girls out there? I have chatted with a couple of you but some of you seem to go...quiet. Shocking I know.

T

Wow, this thread is HOT!! Getting me all excited, with so many sweet innocent women who get really dirty when nobody is looking :)

Haha same with me! All of my bfs have been pleasantly surprised!

When we first met, my bf thought I was a prude. Ha!! A month later we were taking turns with some light bondage and it blew his mind. Now we're taking a new path with new toys, new experiences and switching d/s roles. I've always been sub, but something sexy about him that makes me want to devour him. :kiss::heart::D

When we first met, my bf thought I was a prude. Ha!! A month later we were taking turns with some light bondage and it blew his mind. Now we're taking a new path with new toys, new experiences and switching d/s roles. I've always been sub, but something sexy about him that makes me want to devour him. :kiss::heart::D

Wow...sounds yummy

Quiet girls are coming out of the woodwork!

Here's a question for you.

If you have had a man help you explore that secretly dirty side of you, do you remain quiet after you are no longer with him? Or have you been fortified and now strut around in all your wanton sexuality? ;)

T

This was originally in the BDSM thread, but might actually be more appealing in this general personals forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can almost picture you.

Quiet, not because you don't have anything to say, but because you see so much more when you let others do the talking. When you do speak, it is something new to the conversation, an approach or angle that others hadn't considered.

You read voraciously, cutting a wide swath across literary genres and authors. Your real life experience may not be as much as some, but in your reading you have lived more and explored more than most.

Under the calm, quiet exterior is a deep sexuality, an openess to explore that has not yet been engaged. Fantasies and thoughts that would shock those who think they know you.

At the heart of your sexuality lies the desire to be controlled. To have a man who pushes your boundaries and helps you explore new feelings and sensations. A man who uses you for your mutual pleasure, understanding your fear and retience but not taking no for an answer.

I can almost picture you. At least, I hope its you. The thought of finding a woman like this makes me hard, makes me bite my lip in frustrated desire. The things I would do with and to a woman like that...

If this is you, send me a PM. I would love to talk with you.

T

Not looking but if I was, I find this personal incredibly arousing. Yumm!

If you have had a man help you explore that secretly dirty side of you, do you remain quiet after you are no longer with him? Or have you been fortified and now strut around in all your wanton sexuality? ;)

T

For me, stay quiet until the bedroom door closes.

T

For me...I'm still a bit reserved when meeting someone new. I am quite comfy in my sexuality and can fully embrace it only when I'm comfy enough with a new partner.

Isn't that the truth? If even some of my inner circle of friends knew what all went on inside my mind they may in fact disown me. If a few of the darker fantasies were to ever surface I would have to start looking for a place to live on the other side of the moon.

This is a sad post. I think that if your friends can't accept all of you just as you are, they aren't your friends. I'd ditch 'friends' like that before sunset.

OT: Definitely the quiet, shy freaky chick, not at all submissive though.

Back