Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1_698.jpg

Sunny Sunday..

Last edited:

Bubba's wives were all plus-sized....and somehow, they didn't seem to grasp that divorce meant the end of sleeping with him. Which was fine with Bubba. Oh, yes, perfectly fine. Ex sex times three....no wonder he was married so often.

Like Mickey D's, I'm lovin' it. :cool: There's a reason I married a plus-sized woman....trust me. :D

My question is -- how do you KNOW if a guy is into curvy women? I mean, I like to think I am attractive but what if it is all in my own head and really, the guys I flirt with think I'm just a fat cow? How can I tell if he's appreciative and admiring or just like, "yuck" in his head?

My question is -- how do you KNOW if a guy is into curvy women? I mean, I like to think I am attractive but what if it is all in my own head and really, the guys I flirt with think I'm just a fat cow? How can I tell if he's appreciative and admiring or just like, "yuck" in his head?

Bend over and see if they check out your ass. If they like curvy women, they'll check you out. ;)

You note their screen name. :D:rose:

I have had these same feelings myself. It is a hard call. I am on a dating website and have a almost full profile picture. That way there is no surprises.
And my boytoy never complained about my curves. He came after me, not the other way around

Love curvy,,fluffy gals! Nothig better that snuggling with a woman who is all soft! Why? Because everything about her femininity is emphasized! Bigger boobs, thighs, soft flesh...oh hell yeah!

So ohwhynot, why not post a picture of you in this thread and I will promise you will get positive feed back on your attractiveness.;)

Your over thinking it. If there dating you, there into you. If your frumpy, and a downer, than no one will be interested, accept the other frumpy, downer person....then you can dbl you disappointment.
Mrs K is a curvy sexy woman, 40 plus Y/O. she still turns heads. I luv and encourage her too show her curves, and she does. she has two new bikinis. wears them with her chin up, and all the guys looking below her chin...LOL

Don't over think guys. we generally accept you for whom you are. Their are guys into curvy full figure, BBW and SSBBW. check out Chubbyparade dot com.

Your over thinking it. If there dating you, there into you. If your frumpy, and a downer, than no one will be interested, accept the other frumpy, downer person....then you can dbl you disappointment.
Mrs K is a curvy sexy woman, 40 plus Y/O. she still turns heads. I luv and encourage her too show her curves, and she does. she has two new bikinis. wears them with her chin up, and all the guys looking below her chin...LOL

Don't over think guys. we generally accept you for whom you are. Their are guys into curvy full figure, BBW and SSBBW. check out Chubbyparade dot com.

What he said. Seriously, it's not as big of an issue for a lot of guys. Sure, there are Nimrods with poor taste, but you don't need them, anyway. You can't trust the magazines. They are selling an image for women, not for men.

I'm very German in that I don't mind a girl with some meat on her bones. It lets me grab something and know that I won't crush her under my own weight. ;) They're called "love handles" for a reason. :rose:

Love curvy,,fluffy gals! Nothig better that snuggling with a woman who is all soft! Why? Because everything about her femininity is emphasized! Bigger boobs, thighs, soft flesh...oh hell yeah!

Which is why in olden days, this was considered the feminine ideal. Only in modern times is the "waif" look popular (and even then, only in certain circles).

I love kissing curvy gals on that soft fleshy spot right below their belly button just above their pubic area...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back