Moving into the dark (Closed)

He chuckled and growled with pleasure as Kyleen continued to wiggle in his lap, pressing back and rubbing against his erect cock.

"Is that so?"

He grinned for a moment, deciding what to do next. He bit on her offered neck, his teeth gnawing softly. His eyes looked towards Rayna for a moment, an idea coming to mind. After a few moments, his hands went up along Kyleen's back.

He pushed her forward gently so that his mate ended up bent over the tail, close to Rayna's dripping pussy. It was up to Kyleen on what to do in that position, but he knew what he was going to do. His hands went to the kitsune's hips as he placed his tip against her tail hole for a moment before pushing slowly into her.

He growled louder with the tightness of her around him.
 
Kyleen followed his guiding hand into the position he desired, though she wasn't completely sure of his intention right away. That question was instantly answered at the pressure of him forcing his way into that tight little hole again. She didn't know if she was ready for that again so soon after the first time and the hole did resist at first.

After a few deep breathes, Kyleen calmed down enough to accept her mate knowing that this is what he desired of her. Once the initial shock faded and the tight, gripping little hole adjusted once more to being stretch in such a way, her tail proceeded to writhe inside her pussy again.

She took another tail and pushed into Rayna's soaking wet pussy, getting the tail nice and wet before taking it out again. Rayna whimpered and begged to have it back, instead she would find that it was being pushed into her tight little back hole. It wasn't nearly as thick as his cock is, though it did squirm and drove itself into her deeper, soon a second tail filled Rayna's pleading pussy.

Finally, the fourth tail wrapped around his leg and caressed along his balls, while the last tail reached up and trailed down his back.
 
He shivered with pleasure as he felt her adjust to his thick shaft within her. He didn't start moving yet, instead watching Kyleen. He chuckled softly as his hands rested on her slender hips.

"I thought that wasn't what those were for."

He ran one hand up and down her back before he began to slowly thrust in and out of his mate. He growled with the pleasure, each stroke going deeply into the Kitsune.
 
The moans and whimpers of having him so buried into her ass ended up being the only response she could give for a moment. It wasn't until he started to move again that she finally answered, with a mixture of gasping groans.

"They are not.... sadly... though... I have nothing else to use.... on her..."

Looking back over her shoulder and sticking her tongue out playfully, though it didn't last long as it turned into more moans. Kyleen gripped onto Rayna's legs tightly, forcing them to keep spread open for them. He can tell by how tightly she was squeezing onto him that she would quickly reach her edge.

Rayna couldn't stop cumming even if her life depended on it, Kyleen had her tails going in deeply, twisting and curling within both holes, forcing her to feel every nerve possible.
 
He growled and chuckled at her response as he thrust into his mate. He grinned back for a moment as he replied.

"Gotta...improvise..."

He growled louder as he felt her squeezing him tightly, sending pleasure through him. He responded by driving faster and harder into her, his own climax fast approaching. He kept one hand on her hip as he used the other hand to smack on her ass playfully.
 
Kyleen lost herself in the sensation of having him pound in her ass. It is a feeling that is still new to her and yet she loved every second of it. It also made it impossible to hold back any orgasm as the sensations rushed through her. His balls slapping hard against her swollen pussy and clit, the wild nerves being stimulated by his thick cock and the spankings topped it all off.

For Kyleen it was difficult to tell if she had many orgasms or just a never ending one. Within seconds she pushed back to greet each thrust, in her own way begging for more.
 
Enjoying hearing his two ladies cries of pleasure and watching them writhe in front of him, Zion continued to pound into Kyleen for a little longer. It wasn't long before he hit his own climax, his hot seed erupting into his mate. He shivered with pleasure as he pulled from her, squirting a little on her ass and the back of her legs.

The intense orgasms overwhealmed the two females, as they soon passed out into a sexual-induced blissful sleep. He watched the two lay on top of each other for a few moments before he pulled Kyleen's soaked tailed out of both of them. He picked each one up and draped them over his shoulder before carrying them into the bedroom, laying them down gently on the bed.

He laid down in between them, watching them sleep for a little bit before falling asleep himself.
 
They both groaned at being moved around, Kyleen had a subconscious panic attack from being upside down and got that falling sensation. It didn't last very long though, feeling the strength of his arms set that fear at ease. Once in the bed, both of them instantly snuggled up to him and fed off the heat he provided. Kyleen did the most shivering since taking her ass is still new to her and shocked her system, especially with the stretching it takes to accommodate his size.

Rayna is the first to wake up, looking around and for a split moment didn't recognize the room she is in. This is the first time she had the chance to wake up by his side, normally he just fucks and leaves her wherever. She smiled noticing Kyleens sticky tails draped over the three of them and combed through a little with her fingers.

Eventually though Rayna quietly and carefully got out from the bed, not wanting to wake either of them up and went to her room to take a shower. If she stayed and took the shower in his room, it would surely wake them up so she figured her room would be the better bet.
 
Even though Rayna tried to be careful not waking them up, Zion woke up from the movement she made. However he didn't do more than open an eye to watch her movements. He knew she was probably wanting to head to town soon, so he wasn't going to bother her.

When Rayna left, he stayed awake a little longer. He watched Kyleen sleep, his fingers gently stroking through her hair and along her back. He kissed her forehead softly before closing his eyes once more. Although she probably wouldn't want to, it was about time she went back into the tank to finish the preliminary training she had left.
 
Kyleen whimpered softly in protest to waking up, her whole body ached from the earlier sex and she wasn't quite ready to wake up. Also, she did know what it meant for her as well. She did promise to go back into the tank and most of her was ready for it, yet a deeper part wasn't up to speed with the idea.

Her eyes opened just in time to see his closing and she just smiled realizing he wasn't in any hurry either. It didn't take much to realize Rayna had disappeared and she wondered if Rayna was going to leave today. She had to admit to herself that it didn't seem right to leave him alone. After all, he had two mates to keep him company and neither one would be there to keep him company.

"I know you are not sleeping..."

She finally said after a short time, moving some hair out of his eye and kissing his lips.

"Would you like me to bathe you before I take my shower?"
 
He laughed softly at having been caught waking up and trying to go back to sleep. He mmed as he returned the kiss softly before opening his eyes fully to look at his mate. He smiled and tickled her sides lightly before answering her.

"A bathe sounds like a wonderful idea. I am ready anytime you are."

He ran his hand over her ass lightly for a moment before squeezing playfully. He pulled from her to sit up on the edge of the bed, stretching his arms above his head for a moment before letting them down.
 
Kyleen took a moment to stretch and wake up a little more before getting out of bed. She went ahead and proceeded to start the water getting it nice and hot for him, it did seem to be inviting for her to just hop in herself, she refrained from doing so. This was a way to get a little more time with him before going into the tank. It would be harder for her this time considering she realized using him as grounding focus now wasn't such a good idea.

"When I get out of the tank this time. Will you take me a drive? I don't care where we go, I'll let you surprise me... I do miss the mountains though. I also want to see more places."

She spoke while reaching out for his hands and pulling him up to his feet, letting him get into the hot water.

"I haven't been this far from the Manor before you came along and so far I've enjoyed the beach and the city. I'm still not liking big crowds, but I did ok when we went that festival."
 
He smiled as he watched her get the bath ready for him. He took her hands gently his as she helped him up from the bed.

"Of course, I would be happy to take you somewhere new after you get out of the tank."

He stepped into the hot water carefully for a moment before he pulled her closer, kissing her softly for a moment.

"Just give it some time and you will get better at being in crowds. You don't have to love it though."

He grinned for a moment before carefully sitting down in the water, mming as the warmth went over his skin.
 
She smiled at his response and the excitement could be seen brightly in her eyes. Enjoying the kiss for a moment, loving how he held her close just before sinking into the tub.

"I will do better in the tank this time I promise. I plan on working hard on the lessons."

At first she thought about just sitting outside the tub to wash him, then smiled at a different idea. Her tails needed to soak anyway after last night. After grabbing a wash cloth and soap for him, she slowly crawled into the tub, straddling over his legs and began washing over his chest.

"I hope to get better in a lot of things. I've already come so far in such a short time, but there's still a lot I need to work through as well. I just don't wish to disappoint you either. You have done so much for me."
 
He leaned back in the tub, his arms on the sides of the tub. He closed his legs a bit, giving Kyleen room to straddle him. He closed his eyes for the time being as he enjoyed her washing.

"Yes, you have come a long ways in your training from the innocent little Kitsune I first met. You have made me very proud, as your teacher and your mate."

He opened his eyes for a moment to smile a little at her.

"Just don't disappoint yourself. As long as you believe in yourself and what you can do, you will succeed in what you do and try."
 
Kyleen relaxed more into the moment and allowed the heat of the water to wash away the stress that hid within her thoughts. For as much as she trusted him, there were still the natural fears that lingered and it would only take time to get over them. Being in the tank in the first place was no easy task by any means and she still thought of herself as his little experiment, considering how different she feels since it all started.

Then there was the relationship development with Rayna, being in a relationship to begin with was all new to her and to add a third partner to the mix still terrified her. So with little moments like these here, Kyleen savored as if they were the last moments to be like this before everything decides to change on her.

These were fleeting fears and thoughts however while she bathed him, massaging his arms, chest and shoulders with the soap. She even started to purr showing how content she was in that moment.

"It hasn't been easy and I have been demanding a lot more of myself lately, it has been easy to be disappointed in myself when I fail at something..... Like... when I let my jealousy of Rayna consume me and.... when I..."

She lowered head and closed her eyes for a moment, recalling the chase out in the orchards the other day. He can see that she is still beating herself up over all of that, over things that she had no real control over but to her it felt like she should have had control.

"went after that elf in the orchards... I.... I... shouldn't have failed like that, in either of those situations"
 
He closed his eyes as he enjoyed the bath his mate was giving him. His muscles were relaxing beneath her gentle massaging as she bathed him. He just listened to her for a bit, letting her say what she wanted. He sighed softly as he opened his eyes to look at her.

He knew he had put her through a lot in a short time, and it was a bit of a strain to her. He had done for several reasons, some selfish, and not so selfish. However he wanted to concentrate on the here and now.

He reached a hand up, caressing her cheek gently to comfort her.

"There is no reason to be so upset over failure. It's apart of everything we do love. There are times in the past when I failed at something. The best thing to do is to learn from it and correct what went wrong."
 
She leaned into his hand while listening to him and though she understood what he was saying, failure has always been hard for her to accept. That had a lot to do with how she was raised as well, expectations were always weighing on her shoulders and now it wasn't any less. She knew that as his mate and with these lessons, he expected much from her.

"I used to get scolded when I failed, it was never apart of my life. I will start trying to accept it more easily because I do understand what you are saying. I'm just not used to such things yet and I wish to meet your expectations of what you want from me as well."

She made it all sound as if she was doing all this for him only and perhaps a part of her did feel like she owed him for taking her away from the manor. There was also a part of her that did this for herself, it may not show right now, but she was becoming more confident in herself and felt the freedom this new life provided her. That is the feeling that kept urging her to continue with all this, to have that desire to meet his expectations.

"I desire to be the perfect mate for you m'love... You deserve to have a strong female by your side and I desire to be that be female."
 
He smiled and gave a little chuckle at her words for a moment.

"You don't have to be the perfect mate for me. I am not expecting perfection from anyone, not even myself. The world would be a boring place if everything was perfect."

He leaned up and kissed her softly for a moment.

"You just have to be strong. And know I will always try to be there to help you when you need it. And I hope you will do the same for me."

He lowered his hands to her thighs caressing lightly with his fingers.
 
She gave a slightly confused look at what he said, living with an elf her whole life, that's all Thanatos ever wanted from her... perfection. The kiss however washed away that confusion, reminding her that this is a new life, he is a far cry from ever being Thanatos and that is something she needed to work out on her own.

"I promise to become stronger and I will always be there for you too.... I don't think I'll ever be strong enough to get into the tank on my own though. Being submerged like that is one of my biggest fears..."

She admitted while going back to washing and massaging him a little more before shifting down to work on his feet and legs. This was something Kyleen started to enjoy the more she bathed him, exploring every possible inch of his body gave her much pleasure. It seemed to calm her down in ways she would have never thought. Not to mention, it was extremely arousing to her as well, watching and listening to him enjoy her touch.

Eventually she made it to the center of his thighs, grinning playfully before she started to wash his cock and balls. This is where she took her time in washing him, savoring how he felt beneath her fingertips. All the while she wasn't aiming to get him off, instead it was meant to tease and torment him a little. When she was done with that, sitting tall on her knees she gave a playful, yet innocent smile.

"There, all done."

Leaving him nice and hard while she pretended to work on getting out of the tub, knowing he wasn't going to let her leave things unfinished.

"What should I have the cook make you for breakfast?"
 
It was a different, but pleasent sensation to get washed by another. Kyleen's scrubbing and rubbing was relaxing for Zion, closing his eyes for a little bit as she explored him. He gave a little chuckle as he thought he should have her do it more often.

He opened his eyes for a moment as she finished her cleaning, but grinned for a moment at her playful look. He had noticed she had left him aroused, acting like a naughty Kitsune. He didn't a move on doing anything till she was almost out of the tub.

"I'm sure that the cook can wait, naughty Kitsune."

He grinned as his hands grabbed her waist, pulling her back into the tub. He pulled her back to him, sinking her down on his erect cock, moaning deeply as she fully engulfed him.

"Mmm..trying to get away after leaving me so aroused?"
 
Kyleen laughed as he pulled her back into the tub, only to have the laughter turn into moans when started to push into her. It wasn't easy to spread her legs more, though she managed to position into it easier.

"Yes, I was going to leave... I am allowed to be a little tease. Give you something to look forward too when I get out of that tank."

She grinned just before licking his nose playfully and made a fake attempt to get back up. He can clearly see that she didn't want to leave, her body betrayed her right along with her lustful eyes. Although he can also see just how playful she wanted to be, the glint in her eyes were teasing.
 
He grinned and laughed softly at her lick on his nose. His hands stayed on her hips as she tried to wiggle her way up, keeping her on him.

"You're always gonna be my little tease, even when we aren't together."

He reached behind him, unpluging the drain on the tub. He didn't move yet as the water drained, just kept her in place as the water slowly licked at their bodies as it went away. He didn't tickle her sides playfully, making her wiggle more on him.

Once the water drained, he decided to make things more interesting. While she was still fully on him, he began to pull his legs underneath him. At the same time, he lifted her right leg up so that it would drape over the side of the tub. He lifted her left leg over his shoulder as he laid her back in the tub on her back before he began to thrust hard and fast into her eager body, moaning with pleasure.
 
She tried to fight off the laughing from being tickled, but it was a losing battle as he tickled all the right spots and she squirmed wildly on top of him. During which confused the senses as well considering she was moving around with him inside of her as well. There were a few times she playfully tried to escape him, only to be held into place by his relentless hands.

Kylila was too distracted to really notice the water draining, she knew it was considering the sound of it was clear as day. However, he kept those thoughts busy enough to not pay any real attention to how low it was getting. Which was to his advantage because he put her into the position he wanted quicker than she could react to.

Next thing she knew was that her cries of pleasure filled the room as he pounded into her. The position was awkward for her and slightly uncomfortable, though it only added to the pleasure as she soon came hard within seconds.
 
He moaned with pleasure as he felt her cum around his shaft, squeezing and massaging tightly. He smiled, enjoying hearing her cries of pleasure as he pounded into her.

He used his right hand to keep her upraised leg in place as he continued to drive into her, enjoying watching her squirm on the bathtub bottom. After a few moments he increased his speed, pounding harder into her as his other hand grasped her breast, squeezing in time with his thrusts.

"Mmm...Kyleen...so good..."
 
Back
Top