The Catacombs of the China Pearl

My bound beauty’s sweet torments please me. Bound as she is Pap can do nothing but accept what I desire to do to her gorgeous young body.

“So my dear Miss Papillon I believe you enjoy the kiss of the Blue Feerry”

A wicked smile bows my lips as the violet and seductive blue spark arches to your clamped nipple.

With the press of a button the humming vibrator slowly begins to fuck your juicy little pussy. I smile as your tireless mechanical lover begins to seduced your supple young body
 
Last edited:
A cry escapes my lips as the sting bites into the sensitive flesh of my nipples. Its sharp and electric.

My body shakes a bit in the pain as a tear falls from my eyes.
Soft moans soon follow as the hum between my legs grows in strength. it adds to the shaking, now in pleasure instead of the pain.

My hips flex in the only small movements my body can make. The vibrator merciless as it holds it steady rhythm as I am unable to escape
 
Such a sweet little thing, Pap withers and dances to the hum of the devilish vibrator. Her clamped nipples and their pearl weights bring a crystal tear to her cheek. My finger collects that solitary perfect tear.

“Umm how sweet my dear.”

S mockingly tender kiss brushes your brow. And I push a small button in the control in the palm of my hand and that devils vibrating mechanical lover slowly begins to slide into you hot wet hungering pussy.
 
My eyes widen as the vibrator slides deeper in me. The hum intensifies as it begins to echo though my flesh starting within me on my most sensitive spot. A low loan escapes though the wrapping that had bound my lips closed. My eyes roll gently back as my breaching become more ragged.

My hips attempt to escape with a backwards flex, but can not escape the assault on my sensitive pussy. A wave builds though my loins. I try to hold it back, but fail in the attempt. the pain on my nipples turns to pleasure as my orgasm passes though me with a great force.
 
Oh how I love each one of Pap’s little struggles to escape from her bondage and the pleasure and pain that are becoming one so very seductive and sensual feeling. Those sweet eyes pleading for mercy, pleading for more so deliciously confused to what she really wants. Those stunningly beautiful eyes go wide with the intensity of her orgasm, I can see the ecstasy of pleasure and pain in their soft shimmering depths.

Two more heavy pearls are from pap’s tortured nipples, the chair tilts forward exposing her delicate puckered anus, her mechanical lover plunges ever faster and deeper into Pap’s tight little pussy. Soon she feels the head of my cock pressed to her tight little ass.
 
My eys roll back from the sweet torture upon my nipples. A ripple of pain and pleasure wash though my body. With every rise and fall of my chest, every beat of my heart is felt peaking at the tips of the pained buds.

The jolt of the chair tilting forward causes the pearls to swing and cry of pain to escape muffled behind the binding across my lips.

the speed increases pumping faster and deeper within my core. I can feel my pussy drip in the advance of another wash of please that is escalating though my body.

The tip of his cock positions between the globs of my ass, pressing against the puckered star of my ass. I try to shake my head in protest, but it is bound to tightly. The burning pain of the invasion of my rear causes another tear to roll down my cheek as a scream emanates from behind the gag. I tighten my ass trying to prevent the invasion that is already happening
 
Oh how I love Pap's desperate little struggles to prevent the ravish ment of her sweet tight little ass.

" So tight........so sweet Miss Papillon, I shall enjoy making you my loving Bitch who can deny me nothing!"

My hips drive forward, as if to punctuate my words, as I plunge into that sweet tight resisting ass. The force of my impalement of Pap nearly virginal ass sets her breasts swinging and the weights pulling and tugging at her tortured nipples.
 
My body shakes at the forceful invasion. The weights swing wildly with the force. causing my breath to quicken. I struggle against my bonds as my body is claimed fully still unable to move more than a flex of my muscles in isolation

The vibration withing my confusing my senses as my ass is taken brutally. MY body begins to relax into the rhythm of his movements.
 
I savor Pap torment and sexual arousal as her gorgeous young body shakes and quivers with her need to cum. My cock is buried deep in the hot buttery depth of her sweet little ass. I can feel her mechanical lover pumping, driving and vibrating in and out of this stunning young creatures hungers little pussy I yank the tape from Pap's parched lips.


"More my sweet little bitch?"


My hands slide up the sensual curves of her torso and maul her breasts and tortured nipples.
 
The tape stings as it comes free from my mouth and i take a moment to breathe deeply though my mouth. I take a moment to moisten my swollen lips with the tip of m tongue

My body on the verge of release, but unable to do so. The biting pain on my nipples and the pressure in my ass keep my body in a state of confusion.

His hands are warm as they massage my breasts and torment my nipples even further. A cry escapes my lips as his fingers push the pearls that dangle, causing them the swing harder. I bite my lip as my body clenches. Every muscle, inside and out, tightens at the feeling of the concentrated pain on my nipples.

The pulsing of the vibrator is more intense as it fucks me. My pussy tightens around it. His cock inside my ass feels larger as I tighten the puckered hole almost as an attempt to push him out. The act making it more painful.
 
I love how Pap’s tight little ass clamps down on my cock her little gasps of pain and pleasure that bubbles from her sweet ripe lips. My nostrils are filled with the intoxication fragrance of this young beauty’s arousal.

“What is it you desire Miss Papillon?”

I do not wait for this gorgeous young creatures answer but roll my hips to her tight little ass as I begin to truly fuck her with each trust, my hands on her hips; I draw her back to me. With each trust my balls slap her soft pink labia as her mechanical lover ravish her delicious pussy.

“Cum for me Miss Papillon!”

The dark subtitle command warps around the young beauty caressing her with its dark essence.
 
My body rocks on his cock as mixed sensations run though my boy. I want to cum, with so much of me that needs that sweet release. The pain from my nipples and in my ass preventing that from happening.

My body shakes at the confusion, resting on the cusp. Every time I am about to release, the pain brings me back as if teasing me with my reward.
 
I love the struggle I feel in your sweet supple young body, The intoxicating scent of your growing arousal, the little gasps of pain that keeps you from cuming. I smile as I give you a simple command as I trust deep within your tight little ass , and my balls slap your tortured pussy.

"Cum for me NOW! Miss Papillon!"
 
With the command, I focus all my energy on the sensation within my pussy. The way the vibration his the correct spot with each pulse. I push the pain from my mind as I set sail on the bliss. My body trembles as the was of pleasure flows though me. Screams of pleasure escape my lips as my my boys shakes in ecstasy.
 
" Such a Good little Girl you are Miss Papillon cuming on command for me my sweet pet."


I taunt the bound young beauty.



"Do not stop cumming until i give you permission to do so."

Once more the ferocity of the pulsing,vibrating dildo pumps ever harder and deeper into Pap's greedy little pussy as I ravish her tight little ass and my nails rake across her tortured nipples. Pleasure and pain slowly becoming one all encompassing flash of white hot molten sensation that coursed through every fiber of Pap's gorgeous young body.
 
The Catacombs of the China Pearl

Down below the little Inn that sets high on the bluff just below the China Point light ther are lye the catacombs of an ancient fortress forgotten by time. In thoughts wondering corridors, the cool breath of time gone by caresses the cheek of those that dare to enter. This is a place where darker pleasure are enjoyed where the caress of leather it’s stinging kiss call to dark lust. Where the rack and St Andrew’s “X” bring gasped sighs of anticipated pleasure. All that is most feared and secretly desired awaits those that dare embrace its dark seduction.
 
Coming from the China pearl inn I come down to the catacombs, not knowing what I expect to find as I look around, nervous as I bite my lip and shiver, excited already and nothing has happened yet though I walk around a little, looking at everything.
 
I smile as Lana enters the catacombs. I can see that she is nervous and yet also excited as if she was daring herself to explore the darker nature of her passions.


"So Lana shall it be the manacles, the cross "X" of St Andrews or the rack my dear?"


I am interested to see just how adventuresome this young beauty is.
 
Lana turns, her long black hair, swishing in it's ponytail as Lana smiles, her white skin smooth, and she thinks for a minute in her blue outfit, a plain t shirt and denim capri's and she taps one finger against her mouth a few times before answering.

"Well the manacles do sound interesting but I think I would like to try the X of St. Andrews. I always did have a thing for being spread eagle." Lana then goes over to the cross, still standing but waits for CG, not knowing if he would want her facing towards him or not, she didn't even know if she could face away from him, but who knew in this crazy world.
 
I smile down into those big blue eyes as she stands by the “X” of St Andrews so sweetly innocent.

“So you like to be spread-eagled young lady”

My hands rest on her trim little waist, slowly slid up the sensual curves of her torso. I draw her right hand to the leather cross of the “X” and buckle it in place. My body presses to Lana’s as I buckle her left hand into place. I slowly kiss my way down gorgeous clothed body. I slip her shoes off and soon her ankles are held captive.

“So shall we get you out of those clothes Lana?”

It was a statement of fact not a question.
 
I shiver in pleasure as you comes up to me and I nod as your hands go to my waist.

"Yep, just something about the restraint drives me wild and crazy with pleasure." I then grin, drinking in the pleasure as your hands go up my body before you take my right hand and put it on the X, buckling it in place. I test it's strength a little before relaxing into it, already becoming wet a little. Then as you take my left hand and press against me I lean my head back slightly, my stomach arching towards you, the pleasure of being restrained after so long intoxicating. Then I smile as my shoes are slipped off and I watch you as my ankles are then buckled. Then as you speak I giggle.

"Well we can't do much if my clothes stay on can we? As I am all restrained though, you might have to cut my clothes. I can always get some more though, hehe." My eyes show a hint of desire and something more, no longer just innocent as the restraints bring out my more, devilish and wild side.
 
"Well we can't do much if my clothes stay on can we?

I stand and once more my body presses to hers my hips grinding to hers.

“Really young lady?”

My lips are just a breath away from hers. They fleetingly brush her moist ripe lips with every word I speak. My gaze holds those stunningly beautiful eyes captive in my gaze. This gorgeous young creature is so eager I decide to make her wait just a bit. My right hand slides under her little blue t-shirt my hand cups her firm young breast and I roll her lace covered nipple under the pad of my thumb. My other hand slips into the waist band of her Capri pants my finger sliding seductively along the moist lips of her panty clad pussy.

“ Is there something you want Lana.”

I tease the bound young beauty. She will have to beg for what she wants.
 
I gasp and moan a little as you press against me, your hips grinding to mine, making me just wet enough that my panties get slightly wet as well and I blush.

"I said we can't do MUCH. I didn't say we couldn't do anything. Just not much." I shiver in pleasure though and try to lean forward for more as your lips teasingly brush mine as you speak, but restrained as I am I can't lean forward, and I lick my lips, wanting more of you. Then as your hand goes under my shirt and up to my breasts I moan and have the fleeting feeling to want to close my eyes though your eyes keep them open, my 36C breasts perky and soft. As you roll the nipple I shiver and my body squirms a bit, not much though as it is restrained. I then gasp and tense in the restraints as your finger slids along my panty clad pussy lips and I shiver, my eyes full of desire and want. I then speak to you.

"I want and need you. I want to be free of these clothes to feel you against my bare skin. Please release me of these clothes, you know we both don't want them here so why keep me in them? This has to be frustrating to you even slightly isn't it?" I challenge you with my eyes, wondering if it isn't.
 
"I said we can't do MUCH. I didn't say we couldn't do anything. Just not much……..

I am pleased with the way your supple young body is reacting to my sensual caresses. The way your nipple becomes a taunt little bud straining against the lace of your bra. My dark hazel smile down into your smoldering blue eyes, my nostrils filled with the intoxicating fragrance of your growing arousal.

"I want and need you. I want to be free of these clothes to feel you against my bare skin. Please release me of these clothes, you know we both don't want them here so why keep me in them? This has to be frustrating to you even slightly isn't it?"

I place a single finger to your moist ripe lips to silence your pleas and breath

“Shhhhhhhhhhh”

My gaze unblinking as I hold your smoldering blue eyes captive.

“Such a naught young lady you are Lana all wet and needy.”

Again I press that single finger to her lips, as I cup her hot little pussy. My finger continuing to toy with your needy little clit. Now there is the cold unyielding caress of cold steel to your warm sot cheek.

“ Shall we get you out of those pants Lana.”

The soft whisper of renting fabric as the material of your Capri’s surrender to the keen edge of my knife. Soon tour pants are nothing more that tattered scraps of cloth pooled at the base of the “X”.

“ Now for those sweet little lace panties Miss!”

Three quick flicks of my wrist and your white lacey panties are nothing but a memory.

“ My, my Lana a sweet naked little pussy without a single hair to hide your sweet charms from my gaze. I stoop and Kiss your shaven pussy before tasting you for the first time.
 
I almost glare at you as you place a finger on my lips and say "shhhh". You don't know what it's like to want something so bad and then have the other person make you wait for it. Finally I do glare as you say I'm naughty, already wet and needy. Even more I grow defiant when you place your finger against my lips, having half a notion to try and bite it, just lightly. I don't though as you cup my pussy, my eyes finally closing cause I can't take it anymore. No person's eyes can keep someone else's from closing forever.

Then I feel cold steel against my cheek and quickly open my eyes. glancing towards the knife and look at it almost gratefully. I don't think you will hurt me so, it most likely was to cut my clothes right? Your next statement/ question makes that clear and I nod even though it was more of a statement, as you cut my pants, my body feeling free as more skin is exposed. Then comes my panties and I blush, embarrassed for a minute. That though flies out the window as you kiss my pussy before tasting me and I gasp, my muscles automatically tensing.

"Ohhhh, mmmmm." I moan out, my eyes closing once again to bask in the feeling, nice pleasure for now though no doubt it would turn into either urgency before bliss or torture before bliss, who knew. You do seem devilish to me and one that delights in sweet torment, but I am not gonna worry about that right now as it is a nice pleasure for now.
 
Back
Top