Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess that it always hurts when a girl pays mind to the irrational, childish, and infectuos demands that society inflicts on them. I get it, I fucking get it, social norms and expectations are a bitch no matter what, beauty, work, behavior, etc. But there has to be a point where the demands are told to fuck off, and a painful break from such an impossibly perfect fairytale dream is met and passed through...and maybe the nice guy wins.
I didn't get a great fucking hand in this game, some never had a chance, so I don't feel so hot when everyone bets against me, and the people sculpting such a predictable and despondant life walk right back in to join the rest.
I confess I know it's not comfOrtable hearing this, but I don't think comfort comes with beauty and life. It's fuckIng hard. Fuck those that make it harder, pay them NO mind.
 
ICT I still am sometimes tempted to send him a PM. Like, right now. But I think to myself...why bother. He's an ass.
 
A) I am a tad bit buzzed on moonshine
B) I have issues with a friend's fiance and finally got them off my chest
 
ICT I wonder how a place with so much to see and read can be so boring sometimes. lol.
 
Yeah, this weather sucks. I work in San Francisco, and driving home in the pouring down rain with people who forget how to drive when it rains is not fun.

ICT I'd love to hear more about your adventure last night!

ICT I thought weather was OFTEN like this in San Francisco? Yes people are idiots.

IACT to hear more about that would require a more private setting lol

IFCT I loved the weather today and my cruise around the bay, under the GG bridge and around alcatraz
 
ICT This is making me a little nuts... him, and the fact that I haven't heard from my suit. :(
 
ICT I thought weather was OFTEN like this in San Francisco? Yes people are idiots.

IACT to hear more about that would require a more private setting lol

IFCT I loved the weather today and my cruise around the bay, under the GG bridge and around alcatraz

The weather's not normally as bad as it has been. We got hit by a pretty decent sized storm. And I'm glad you had a good time on your cruise. The San Francisco Bay is quite pretty.

:eek:

ICT I haven't divorced the last guy yet! :eek:

ICT could throw a damper on that particular plan.

IFCT I have no idea how to go about getting a green card. This looks like a job for Google!
 
ICT my bf & his brother share too many of the personality traits that are attractive to me.

IACT spending the weekend with my bf's fam had me spending too much time with the brother.

IFCT my bf needs to get his sweet & sexy ass home very, very soon.
 
ICT I once came here looking for something and struggled to find it.

IACT I found something else instead and it is much more meaningful and fulfilling.

IFCT I fumbled around like a teenager getting to 2nd base for the first time, but as time goes by I get it more and more.

IAFCT the friendships that I have made with some genuinely awesome people are priceless and I will continue to hold onto them.
 
ICT I didn't see that pm when I logged off earlier. :eek:

IACT I must be foggier than usual this a.m.

IFCT I need more coffee.
 
ICT I don't know how I got to this point... me the one who is always in control... *Sigh*
 
I confess it drives me fecking nuts when my female friend fawns over some moron who gets way too much fecking esposure as it already is.
 
Last edited:
ICT I am very tired and worn out today.

IACT i'm a fighter, sometimes even when i'm not sure why anymore
 
ICT I'm in "serious like" with my man.

ICT he matches me in sexual appetite.

IFCT his calming personality is the main reason we're still together.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top