Bethy Town

The "girls" thought it would be rude not to say hello

attachment.php

I hope you enjoy our new home

thank you girls. How nice of them. How nice they are.

Evening all, just popping in. Can't decide what to do next as a pic :s Maybe someone will be able to inspire :rose:

The "girls" thought it would be rude not to say hello

attachment.php

I hope you enjoy our new home

Bloody Hell, that's a nice surprise- Bethy's back!!! :)

Lovely to see the girls again- and looking as delicious as ever:kiss::rose::kiss:

Butts take some acrobatic finesse..unless i can bribe the bf to take a nice one ;)

Why thank you mr s :) Well, i had to find something to do since this year I have become allergic to summer :( :( I have to have inhalers and meds...its just ridiculous. I need to find a new job where i dont work in what is essentially a pollen death trap. I didnt think my area was that urban but now i work in proper countryside...apparently i am some sort of city yuppy lol

Getting to see lambs bounding about on most days...makes the dice with death more pleasant :)

lovely Girls :) i'm sure anything from you will make us all leap like new spring lambs m'lady :)

He is strong willed but I dont think he would pass up a chance to see me displayed in a manner of naughty ways in front of him :)

He is strong willed but I dont think he would pass up a chance to see me displayed in a manner of naughty ways in front of him :)

I don't think any of us could resist the temptation of you displaying yourself in all manner of naughty ways....though I must admit, I might have trouble concentrating on taking the pics....;)

Tried to make a video with him once..too difficult to do that without some sort of stand thing.

I dont think id mind if pics were forgotten or mis-shot :devil:

Tried to make a video with him once..too difficult to do that without some sort of stand thing.

I dont think id mind if pics were forgotten or mis-shot :devil:

Video is probably easier with a cameraman- I'm sure you'd have no trouble finding volunteers, if a suitable reward was on offer....:devil:

If I was taking your pics, then mis-shot pics would be guaranteed- I'm not sure I could keep my hands off you for very long:kiss:

Last edited:
:) Yummy thoughts

How come you're up so late? I know..hypocrite. Though im probably going to head off soon before my words become so jumbled i dont correct them before sending

:) Yummy thoughts

How come you're up so late? I know..hypocrite. Though im probably going to head off soon before my words become so jumbled i dont correct them before sending

Mmm, I'm sure I could have all kinds of fun with you and a camera:devil:

I'm not normally awake this late, so I ought to be turning in soon as well

Glad i managed to catch you whilst online :) Hope youre okay x

Going to say night xoxoxo Sweet and sexy dreams

Just a little glance..

[apologies if im laid across the screen...orientation issues]

Last edited:
Back