Bladder control during play session

xxxSubSamxxx

Really Experienced
I am interested in bladder control a lot. I love the idea of not being able to pee and being told to drink plenty of water to fill my bladder. To the point it's pressing down hard. I have never experienced a play session in real life where I have been denied to pee when I need to. Or being forced to wet myself with my clothes on.

Have you had this experience? Please describe it for me?

Sam xx

I've played with a young woman who was into bladder control. It was beautiful - the desperation in her voice and in the way she moved. Having that kind of intimate control over someone... and the humiliation when she did eventually piss herself. It was a good session - I recommend it highly.

I've played with a young woman who was into bladder control. It was beautiful - the desperation in her voice and in the way she moved. Having that kind of intimate control over someone... and the humiliation when she did eventually piss herself. It was a good session - I recommend it highly.

Sounds like you enjoyed it. Thanks for your experience
Sam xx

For me sex and/or clitoral stimulation feel way more intense (and orgasms more powerful) when I have a full bladder. I'd definitely recommend playing around with it, and, while it's not for everyone, piss play can be really exciting as well.

The control aspect could be very fun! Haven't tried it myself, but it could be something extra to enjoy in a DD/lg roleplay! ;)

Sir and I both love watersports and making me hold it during different games has had the effect that I can now hold it for a long, long time :(. We can still do it, but even with me drinking even more water than I normally do, we need to have at least 3 hours to for me to get to the point of desperation. So, even when I am visibly bloated I can still easily hold it. Once I get there, I will leak for a while and when I totally lose it, it's pretty impressive :D.

I am interested in bladder control a lot. I love the idea of not being able to pee and being told to drink plenty of water to fill my bladder. To the point it's pressing down hard. I have never experienced a play session in real life where I have been denied to pee when I need to. Or being forced to wet myself with my clothes on.

Have you had this experience? Please describe it for me?

Sam xx

Like anything else use in moderation, if your Blood Sugars are even slightly out of whack, you can give your self a nasty UTI.

I enjoy it as well. Senses are heightened and the squirming and pleading is very hot. If it interests you to take it till the dam finally bursts, well that's extremely intense.

This is something that interests me too, the idea of someone have control of something so fundamentally needed and deeply personal is extremely hot

i discovered this one night when i was a bit tipsy (ok, trashed lol) so my bladder was really full from everything i'd had to drink plus maybe inhibitions were a bit lower. i was taking anal from behind at a certain angle and he was thrusting pretty hard and i guess hitting my bladder or something, somehow, i was purposely staying relaxed so i could take it but i guess i relaxed too many sphincters! it felt so good, i just let it go.

I've purposely avoided using restrooms so

that I'll have little "accidents" when I'm out showing off.

Yum! This is a huge fantasy of mine and sounds so amazing! It turns me on so much thinking about someone taking control of such an intimate thing and humiliating me!

ever since watching the man who fell to earth i have had a kink for ladies peeing their panties, not in fear as was in the movie but just because they cant hold it any longer, i hope to experience it for real someday soon

that I'll have little "accidents" when I'm out showing off.
I was walking through town one late afternoon after work, it was winter so it was dark, just street lighting. The public toilets were closed and my bladder was getting fuller and fuller, sweat was actually breaking out on my forehead and upper lip with the effort of holding it in.
To my dismay I felt a small trickle of a leak, it's too late now, so I just relaxed and let it go as I was walking. I felt so liberated and strangely turned on by the warm gushing stream flowing down my leg!

Bladder control , in moderation, can be so arousing and enjoyable.

"I am interested in bladder control a lot. I love the idea of not being able to pee and being told to drink plenty of water to fill my bladder. To the point it's pressing down hard. I have never experienced a play session in real life where I have been denied to pee when I need to. Or being forced to wet myself with my clothes on."

Since this OP I have experienced a lot of bladder play with an online Dom, getting me to wet myself in my clothes and wet my panties in a night out and send him pics. He has a great imagination and always comes up with new things for to do for him.

It's been great fun and I have explored a lot now fulfilling my fantasy.

Sam xx

Back