Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Laughing out loud) "I saw that exact same thing - someone posted it to my FB page and they look like little tiny spiders were baked into the cookies:eek: - they look AWFUL.....and very fun for parties. Otherwise I'd vote with DD, no spiders please......brrrrrrrrrr! HATE spiders...

Sorry to hear things are such a mess sis - I try to check in every day if you need anything."

I had a couple of my friends tell me off lol. Ok i'll kill the spiders for my sisters.

I have no one to blame for the situation. I'm cleaning and listening to linkin park. That is a very bad sign lol

I had a couple of my friends tell me off lol. Ok i'll kill the spiders for my sisters.

I have no one to blame for the situation. I'm cleaning and listening to linkin park. That is a very bad sign lol

"Oh thank GOODNESS - You'll be our heroine for sure if you'll be in charge of swatting the 8 legged freaks....:rolleyes: I used to clean when I was upset - in fact, time was when you probably could have eaten off any surface in my house.... In recent months I've turned into my mother I'm afraid (a VERY bad thing) and the situation is getting a little out of hand....even considering that all is chaos with trying to pack to move still.... Someone needs to kick my ass I'm afraid....:eek:"

oh, sweetie , no. I'm fine..just my goofy way of saying I'm still upright and breathing. :D

"Phew! THANK goodness! I promise to remember that for future reference!":D

(Rolling a large galvanized tub into the center of the floor I center it on top of several tarps. Dragging over the hose I let the tub start to fill slowly while I head off to the garden to plant some fall mums and painted daisies with an occasional ornamental pepper for a burst of bright color. When the tub is full I move the hose over to slowly drip onto the new plantings for a bit while I toss a bag of apples into the water filling the aluminum tub. DD and I don't like spiders but nothing adds effect like spider webs - taking several spray cans of the sticky stuff to adorn window cornices, doorways, and ceiling beams. Turning off the water and coiling up the hose I head off again...)

Good almost afternoon everyone :)

Day 4 of a writing.com challenge, today being to write the settings for your novel. It's going to be a challenge, for sure, since I usually never thing ahead when I write :eek:

TT, that's what I mean by being busy. I've been behaving myself...for once

Day 4 of a writing.com challenge, today being to write the settings for your novel. It's going to be a challenge, for sure, since I usually never thing ahead when I write :eek:

And a good almost afternoon to you, RJ! Does writing in a different style, or in a way you are not accustomed to, make you grow, or create discipline?

The more I think about it, I believe I want to find someone who wants me to be their daddy, and for them to be my baby girl. It is a nice dynamic, and one that needs to be explored.

And a good almost afternoon to you, RJ! Does writing in a different style, or in a way you are not accustomed to, make you grow, or create discipline?

The more I think about it, I believe I want to find someone who wants me to be their daddy, and for them to be my baby girl. It is a nice dynamic, and one that needs to be explored.

I'm unaccustomed to having discipline and structure when I write fiction. I prefer to let it flow. Professionally, I'm a computer programmer. I like to plan out what I'm to write AND the expected output. Fiction, I like it to come to me.

I'm unaccustomed to having discipline and structure when I write fiction. I prefer to let it flow. Professionally, I'm a computer programmer. I like to plan out what I'm to write AND the expected output. Fiction, I like it to come to me.

I like to do the same thing when I write. I know some authors that have to have structure, and create outlines, rough drafts, etc. I figure that is what cut and paste is for...

I like to do the same thing when I write. I know some authors that have to have structure, and create outlines, rough drafts, etc. I figure that is what cut and paste is for...

I'm use to writing in pen on paper actually. I transfer to the computer when I feel I'm ready to share with others. You should see my "office" at home.

I'm use to writing in pen on paper actually. I transfer to the computer when I feel I'm ready to share with others. You should see my "office" at home.

I can't stand to use pen and paper. I have to use them at work, for documentation of the computer entries.

Giggles......boys and their muses....:rolleyes:

Happy Friday everyone. I had my kiddo at the doc today. She managed to break one toe completely and fracture another. Luckily, if she keeps them taped and wears a funky shoe they will heal fine. No gym class (which really hurts her feelings;)) On the positive side, I managed to get a nice walk in today. It felt great.

I hope everyone is feeling sassy and happy. Hugs to Hayley, RA, Peaches, CA, DD, Rj and all my friends. A hand shake to the new folks. Welcome!

Happy Friday everyone. I had my kiddo at the doc today. She managed to break one toe completely and fracture another. Luckily, if she keeps them taped and wears a funky shoe they will heal fine. No gym class (which really hurts her feelings;)) On the positive side, I managed to get a nice walk in today. It felt great.

I hope everyone is feeling sassy and happy. Hugs to Hayley, RA, Peaches, CA, DD, Rj and all my friends. A hand shake to the new folks. Welcome!

Huggles INL :D

Sorry about the kiddo. Me, I would have been bummed: I liked gym class.

Yes, I do have a Muse or three. I need them. I work in the drool, dull, overly-educated, too serious work of nerddom, errr I mean, Information Technology.

Huggles INL :D

Sorry about the kiddo. Me, I would have been bummed: I liked gym class.

Yes, I do have a Muse or three. I need them. I work in the drool, dull, overly-educated, too serious work of nerddom, errr I mean, Information Technology.

Thank you. Hugs are awesome!

It's hard. The kiddo is in 7th grade. Peer pressure to perform and all that nonsense that I have chosen to forget.

Nerddom is cool, if you want my opinion. :cool:

It's hard. The kiddo is in 7th grade. Peer pressure to perform and all that nonsense that I have chosen to forget.

From the outside, it might seem cool, but when you have too many people that are overly educated and can't grasp the concept of documentation - as in write somewhere within the code you want me to look at what they hell am I looking at - it can be mind-numbing.

Thank God for the Wife, the Redhead, and the Muse I call icedventiskinnymocha

"Oh thank GOODNESS - You'll be our heroine for sure if you'll be in charge of swatting the 8 legged freaks....:rolleyes: I used to clean when I was upset - in fact, time was when you probably could have eaten off any surface in my house.... In recent months I've turned into my mother I'm afraid (a VERY bad thing) and the situation is getting a little out of hand....even considering that all is chaos with trying to pack to move still.... Someone needs to kick my ass I'm afraid....:eek:"

"Phew! THANK goodness! I promise to remember that for future reference!":D

(Rolling a large galvanized tub into the center of the floor I center it on top of several tarps. Dragging over the hose I let the tub start to fill slowly while I head off to the garden to plant some fall mums and painted daisies with an occasional ornamental pepper for a burst of bright color. When the tub is full I move the hose over to slowly drip onto the new plantings for a bit while I toss a bag of apples into the water filling the aluminum tub. DD and I don't like spiders but nothing adds effect like spider webs - taking several spray cans of the sticky stuff to adorn window cornices, doorways, and ceiling beams. Turning off the water and coiling up the hose I head off again...)

I'll kill any 8 legged freak as long as it's not on me, that is my fear.
It'll be ok, things just get messy when moving.

:eek: WHAT this can't keep going on, you must misbehave.

Boys indeed lol.

Oh no I hope she heals quickly.

That's great about the walk. *hugs to you*

I saw some friends and their son today who I haven't seen since I moved. Was lovely then went to a little free fair type thing.
I loved the fireworks and going on a couple rides with the boy as his parents were afraid lol

Boys indeed lol.

I saw some friends and their son today who I haven't seen since I moved. Was lovely then went to a little free fair type thing.
I loved the fireworks and going on a couple rides with the boy as his parents were afraid lol

"That they do Sis but I have been depressed and 'lazy' ....slothful.....neglectful - what ever you want to call it for the past few months, more so than usual - worn out from the old job and wishing the transition could somehow 'magically' be over with and I wouldn't be required to take all the actual steps (packing, sorting, moving, getting a new job...couldn't I just wake up tomorrow and have it all be done:rolleyes:)

Great news about your day and spending it with old friends. Love those little carnival/fairs. The rides and the food...They had fireworks at the park down the road last weekend - could see them from the patio!":rose:

"Sorry to hear about your daughter's foot. I remember those years well - ugh! Wish I'd had a good excuse to escape gym.... Glad YOU got to go for a walk though. Will be nice when I'm finally moved and settled and can go for a walk again."

From the outside, it might seem cool, but when you have too many people that are overly educated and can't grasp the concept of documentation - as in write somewhere within the code you want me to look at what they hell am I looking at - it can be mind-numbing.

Thank God for the Wife, the Redhead, and the Muse I call icedventiskinnymocha

(Giggles) "Sounds like working with doctors...."

(Setting out trays of candles in vanilla, apple and pumpkin spice scents. Getting out the step stool to hang some artificial bats from the ceiling beams on fishing line. Replacing some of the track lighting bulbs with black light bulbs. Movie of the morning seems to be 'American Werewolf in London'. Setting up some of the artificial jack-o-lanterns and plugging them in....)

Boys indeed lol.

How's about I sit in someone's apartment and write as they clean naked? Is that naught? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back