Tell me your secrets

Just saying hi is fine for me. I am home and a little bit on the bored and lonely side of things tonight.

sorry to hear about your loneliness and boredom....some one as sexuy as you should never have one of those night.s

Just saying hi is fine for me. I am home and a little bit on the bored and lonely side of things tonight.

sorry to hear about your loneliness and boredom....some one as sexuy as you should never have one of those night.s

Well, true as that may be, life sometimes gets in the way of what I want and need. :) How are things down your way?

Good morning Lit friends. I'm always looking to make new friends...secrets, fantasies, or just thoughts of the day are great ice breakers.

Don't be shy, come say hello!

Good morning Lit friends. I'm always looking to make new friends...secrets, fantasies, or just thoughts of the day are great ice breakers.

Hello! hot sultry day ahead, heat and humidity already setting in, wondering how I am going to roll some personal entertainment into the "to do" list.... how you doing?

My twin brother and I would jerk each other off. My only regret is I never sucked his dick.

Hello! hot sultry day ahead, heat and humidity already setting in, wondering how I am going to roll some personal entertainment into the "to do" list.... how you doing?

It's humid and warm here, too. I will stay in the air conditioning today as much as I can.

I am fine otherwise, in need of some coffee.

that's right, breakfast, geeze, might give you some sense of where my mind's at when I am all ready scrolling through lit and forgetting breakfast, hmmmm, no mimosa materials, but there may be something promising around here...

that's right, breakfast, geeze, might give you some sense of where my mind's at when I am all ready scrolling through lit and forgetting breakfast, hmmmm, no mimosa materials, but there may be something promising around here...

thinking I am turning up the ac a little and shedding these clothes for the day as much as possible

my thought of the day:

"what a lovely pair she has, and a nurses uniform too. you have some lucky patients!"

Think I may have to settle for a tall screw driver, and some eggs over easy. Hopeful that that will set the tone for the day...a good, spicy Bloody Mary would be nice. I wonder if you can make tomato juice out of tomato paste. I sense a project coming on.

I once had a bloody mary about 25 years ago and got sick. Of course I was drinking beer and tequila just prior.....

Regardless, haven't had one since *shrugs*

Hello! Only my second post to your thread. :eek: My other was a few months back.

My secrets??? :rolleyes:

I am still an exhibitionist, and I love the naughty play on Literotica. I have had some recent health problems, (okay, I had a heart attack) but I am recovering and getting stronger than before. I walked 50 minutes this morning. It was 85° outside, heading to about 100° this afternoon. I should be walking earlier in the morning, but I had some other things I had to take care of first.

I hope things are well with you. Have a great day. :)

Here's a secret...I run with scissors!

Um...be careful.:rolleyes:

Think I may have to settle for a tall screw driver, and some eggs over easy. Hopeful that that will set the tone for the day...a good, spicy Bloody Mary would be nice. I wonder if you can make tomato juice out of tomato paste. I sense a project coming on.

Water it down in small increments...let me know the results!

I once had a bloody mary about 25 years ago and got sick. Of course I was drinking beer and tequila just prior.....

Regardless, haven't had one since *shrugs*

Try it again on a morning when you are feeling a little hungover...have a light omelet with it. Trust me.

Hello! Only my second post to your thread. :eek: My other was a few months back.

My secrets??? :rolleyes:

I am still an exhibitionist, and I love the naughty play on Literotica. I have had some recent health problems, (okay, I had a heart attack) but I am recovering and getting stronger than before. I walked 50 minutes this morning. It was 85° outside, heading to about 100° this afternoon. I should be walking earlier in the morning, but I had some other things I had to take care of first.

I hope things are well with you. Have a great day. :)

I am an exhibitionist too...I've just taken a little time off from it. Thanks for stopping in.:):rose:

My secret...a long time ago, I was the only brown skinned man with an Ampics thread on Lit. It failed miserably and the rude pm's yhat I recieved about it, really drve me away from here.

And Tea, I remember your pics. You're quite the dream inducer!

Try it again on a morning when you are feeling a little hungover...have a light omelet with it. Trust me.

I just may...you're not the first to suggest giving it another try, it's just that my first experience w/it was far from the best LOL

My secret...a long time ago, I was the only brown skinned man with an Ampics thread on Lit. It failed miserably and the rude pm's yhat I recieved about it, really drve me away from here.

And Tea, I remember your pics. You're quite the dream inducer!

Thank you sweetie. You could always send the pics to me. I think brown skin is very sexy. :kiss:

hello gorgeous how are you?

Fine thanks!

I just may...you're not the first to suggest giving it another try, it's just that my first experience w/it was far from the best LOL

I like them very spicy with celery stalks and lemon. Yum!!

Back