A question for any ladies who have been fucked by a huge cock.

meraena

Really Experienced
Can any of you tell me if being fucked by a huge cock is better than an average one. Ive only had a 7in. cock in me and always fantasize/imagine how it would feel or if im missing out on something. I think it would hurt my husband said it would but then would be great. Can you tell me?

Can any of you tell me if being fucked by a huge cock is better than an average one. Ive only had a 7in. cock in me and always fantasize/imagine how it would feel or if im missing out on something. I think it would hurt my husband said it would but then would be great. Can you tell me?

I'd like to see the answer to this as well...

Well just speaking for myself, 7 inches would be too big. Most people on this site have really weird expectations of cock size, the real life average for men is just below 6 inches and that's around the size of my boyfriend, but the width is more important anyway. Anything much above 6 inches for me hurts and is uncomfortable, I like a nice thick average length cock and a guy attatched to it that shares me kinks :p

I have

Ive had a huge cock and it wasn't the best sex I ever had. The best goes to a guy with about a 4 inch cock that was about 2-2 1/2 inches thick. So size is not the most important thing when it comes to sex. Its the chemistry and sexual compatibility.

You post pretty much the same thing over and over every few weeks. If it's not asking for some girl to listen in while your "papi" fucks you, it's this, "I want to get fucked by/what's it liked to get fucked by a mega super 20" cock"? Seriously, either get your answer the first time or just go the fuck away.

I have had a guy with a pretty thick cock. The main thing I can say that left an impression was how I felt him stretching me. But honestly - it wasn't the best sex I've had.
That title is reserved for a man that was like the Energizer Bunny! :D

A 7" is not the question. The question is How best to use a 7"dick. Think about it this way. Imagine what comes out of your cunt when you give birth. 5,6,7,lbs of baby. That's a bit bigger than a 7" cock. No, the way the cock goes in how it is moved around, in, out, in, out, front to back side to side and any combination of that plus how big around it is. Think if you had a 9" cirCUMference of a cock slipping into you that was 9" long. Think how good that would feel.
Let me know if you would like to hear more of what I could tell you. Would love to join you sometime. I would love to hear how your cunt sounds as a dick slides in and out of it. And, how it sounds when it cums. Do you shot a lot of cum when you come? I'll bet you do. Anyway, come back to me and tell me what you think. Is there a chance that you might answer me??????? I promise to do all the things you ask for in your BIO.
P.S. What part of Asia are you from?
TH

Well, I'm not a lady (not last time I checked anyway) but I can tell you that the most powerful sex organ is the brain. So, if the thought of getting fucked by a guy with a really big cock turns you on, then (unless it turns out to be physically painful for you or unless the guy is a dullard in bed) you'll probably enjoy it.

I guess I've got about 7 or 8 inches and my cock is fairly thick. My wife says she loves it and wouldn't want anything bigger - for whatever that's worth. However, I would agree with the women who've posted here though - it's really down to how it gets used.

I wish you luck in your quest. ;)

Ive had a huge cock and it wasn't the best sex I ever had. The best goes to a guy with about a 4 inch cock that was about 2-2 1/2 inches thick. So size is not the most important thing when it comes to sex. Its the chemistry and sexual compatibility.

My ex was huge and It was not fun. My partner now is smaller and perfect! I have always said it isn't about size it is about what you do with it! I have to agree Purejoy - it is also all about Chemistry and sexual compatibiltiy....my husband can arouse me from across the room...he doesn't even have to touch me.

Though he doesn't beleive me when I tell him size does not matter.

Last edited:
I once had a bf who had about 8 maybe 9" but he was only about 5ft 4. I used to tower above him in my heels but no complaints in the bedroom though. Used to joke with him that his widget must've stolen most of his growth hormones. He's the biggest I've had by some distance.

I once had a bf who had about 8 maybe 9" but he was only about 5ft 4. I used to tower above him in my heels but no complaints in the bedroom though. Used to joke with him that his widget must've stolen most of his growth hormones. He's the biggest I've had by some distance.
But the question was: Did you like it? Was it better than with an average one?

I believe the conventional wisdom is that... just like penises come in a variety of sizes, so do vaginas. (Of course, time / use / babies can change one's size to some extent-- but some women are bigger than others.) The question then becomes what size works best for you personally.

Also bear in mind that while length is a widely-discussed measurement, thickness/girth (less often discussed) will also have a huge effect on one's pleasure-- possibly even more than length.

I personally seem to be about average-sized. I've been with some quite long guys and it was downright unpleasant... like getting punched in the stomach over and over. (Seriously, guys. I swear it's true. Stop obsessing about length. It is possible to have too much of a good thing!)

On the flip side, I've been with a couple guys were were very small indeed. One made up for it with his oral skills, and the other one was a good size to give me a lot of anal pleasure.

Overall, I find an average or slightly above-average length, combined with a nice thickness or a large head, is just about perfect for me.

So, my advice is... don't worry that you're missing out on something. If you're instinct is that it would hurt, you're probably right. Your husband means well, but he doesn't know what it feels like to be you. (Besides, he's probably bought into the "bigger is better" thing.)

If you want to find out for sure, buy a big dildo (or carrot or zucchini or cucumber) and let him use it on you.

My take on it

Speaking from first hand knowledge some girls love a big cock.And go nuts stroking it to get it fully hard and can't wait to see if they can take all of it.Or at least try to.Yet I've had other girls say no way in hell would they fuck it.I had one girl I picked up from the bar who was all into it untill I got the head in and then said no way.I had to settle for a hand job lol.So it really depends on the girls own prefernce.Like the girl I'm with now found out about me cause I was dating her friend.So the first nite we slept 2gether was no surprise to her.And I knew she was no virgin but she knew what she was doing and was into big cocks so it was some of the best sex I ever had.And we've been fucking since.Cause thats what shes into and I'm into a girl with big tits and a girl I can really fuck and not worry bout if I'm hurting them or any of that shit.So we both work out for each other.

Fuck your husband in the ass with a 10" strap on and while he's whimpering in pain...tell him to not to worry...it will feel great in a while.

soon.....

Haven't done it yet......but hoping to very soon with a very well hung young man. :p I think alot of women have the fantasy. And alot of the responses that it really matters what he does with it are totally correct. Big or small, if he doesn't know how to please you, it isn't that great.

I long and thick, if anyone wants to try it out let me know. I am in NY so that too can be fun after before and during!

Hello love! Its been some time... How have you been? You should check out my thread "Size Queens Please Stand" Sounds like the "big" guys like myself are no longer wanted... I guess big is out :-(

Ok I have had large ones with no skill....boooooo.... and would take tiny with skill over that any day.
BUT......give me a nice long thick cock and I will do my best to take it all every which way I can, some say they hurt and they do but that is all part of the fun for me....So......any big thick ones with mad skillz around Mo just holler

I dont remember ever asking to have a girl listen in on me n papi when he fucks me? Ive askd for guys n girls to direct papi and i in fucking and lol losta guys have askd to listen in on us but no grls have and a few guys have had phone play with us and um had hot hot fun all wnting more so you shld get it rite or fck off yr self. Gods leave me alone

You post pretty much the same thing over and over every few weeks. If it's not asking for some girl to listen in while your "papi" fucks you, it's this, "I want to get fucked by/what's it liked to get fucked by a mega super 20" cock"? Seriously, either get your answer the first time or just go the fuck away.

I dont have to go away..what are you jealous of?

Im japanese american and i depending on how eaten or fuckd i squirt so much that the sheets are soaked and it just pours out like a faucet

I dont remember ever asking to have a girl listen in on me n papi when he fucks me? Ive askd for guys n girls to direct papi and i in fucking and lol losta guys have askd to listen in on us but no grls have and a few guys have had phone play with us and um had hot hot fun all wnting more so you shld get it rite or fck off yr self. Gods leave me alone

Back