Forget the investigations: Trump ruined his political future this morning on live TV

I owned a business when I said I owned it and now I don't. Quit trying to troll, miles, you're as bad at trolling as you are husbanding.

Post # 145..

Luk quote # 2 (Luk owns the business) is dated 11-22-2010

Luk quote # 3 (Luk doesn't own the business) is dated 11-19-2010
 
2009...
As a musician... I despise this kind of noodle the neck bullshit.

2018...
Nah, it really comes with age. I'm a musician who was in a cool band when NIN started and Trent and I are fairly close in age so I NOW get where he's coming from. And I wasn't a big fan of his weird "experimental" phase, either.

^^^ Luk's never-ending fantasy about being a musician.
 
Post # 145..

Luk quote # 2 (Luk owns the business) is dated 11-22-2010

Luk quote # 3 (Luk doesn't own the business) is dated 11-19-2010

Ah, I was fucking with the moron who said he would get me fired. He was shamed into never posting again.
 
Ah, I was fucking with the moron who said he would get me fired. He was shamed into never posting again.

You lose again, Luk.

According to powertones profile, he had 90+ posts since you "shamed" him.
 
No one cares what a non-voting 45 supporting spaz thinks about American politics.

Maybe so but that cunt voted for his boy, 45.



Time to get those lies straight Luk....can't have it both ways....gotta pick one lie and stick with it.

I bet he scurries off from this like a roach from the light just like he has the last few times I posted it.:D
 
Last edited:
When you dipshits realize that people from the Lit have been to my homes and shops... :D
 
Jg5blzm.gif
 

Hey, Babe! This is one of my faves...

You're at 24,674 posts in three years, compared to my 36,660 in twelve. And yet I've probably got 15+ threads that better the best of yours in post count.

Lots of effort, little payoff for you. (Hint: not being an idiot helps.)



For me, the anesthetic needle wasn't one stab - it was two (though I didn't feel the second one; skin was already numb from the first). They made sure the Novocaine got to where it needed to be on both sides, so it was moved around quite a bit while the plunger was going down. That stung, but really not a big deal, and over quickly.

It is reversible, but there's no guarantee that it'll work. It's also a far more invasive surgery with lots of cutting, and costs a fortune. By contrast, my insurance covered all but $35 of my vasectomy.
 
Because I don't think the ideology changes what it actually is.

Like ever and always, it doesn’t matter what “you think” and you don’t get to change established definitions or history on a whim.

The funny part about it is you’re now disputing your own fucking source, Britannica!

If ideology or theory says 2+2=8 that doesn't make it so after reality again and again that 2+2 actually = 4, not 8.

Then the left wing philosophers and theorist who thought the communist utopia would be the result of a power vacuum were WRONG.

Proudhon was flat Earth level at the center of the universe level wrong....demonstrably so.

Anarchism doesn't result in the communist utopia...it results in primitive hierarchies forming, that's why I say it's right wing in practice.

Same reason liberalism is considered right wing......it's accepting of natural hierarchies and inequity and in even it's most 'social' forms is very civil/public service oriented not really pursuing wealth redistribution or the amelioration of socioeconomic inequities.

Again I’m left wondering why you feel that what “you say” carries more weight than the Encyclopedia Britannica, your source?

Really? I wasn't aware of any communist utopias free from government authority.
Where is this utopian society? Every one I ever read about has promptly gone down in flames.

And every one of them was a FAILURE.

Because it doesn't work.

If it doesn't work long term and isn't scaleable then .....it doesn't work. Certainly not as compared to modern nation states with their various functioning political machines.

Yeah and using that same bizarro logic, your idea of Anarchism being a right wing utopia doesn’t exist either and a whole range other ideologies: Feudalism, Fascism, Marxism, to name a few, can’t be traditionally categorized either!

FFS read your source and learn something!

Woof!
 
"Your animated GIFs don't bother me!"
*then double-posts and re-posts it, twice*


LOLOLOLOLO!!!!

:D :D :D
 
Like ever and always, it doesn’t matter what “you think” and you don’t get to change established definitions or history on a whim.

The funny part about it is you’re now disputing your own fucking source, Britannica!

I'm not disputing Britannica high speed.

I fully agree that the theory was born and term coined out of the left.

But when put into practice that theories test results repeatedly showed right wing, which means the theory despite being crafted by a leftist....was wrong.

Anarchy doesn't result in the communist utopia.

They were WRONG.

giphy.gif



From a scientist POV it's silly to keep calling it LW just because it was a lefty who came up with the theory, when the the theory was wrong.

I don't even really see it as a "wing" anymore than atheism is a religion anyway.

More like just a way to confirm that we humans certainly are hierarchical like the behavioral scientist say we are.

Again I’m left wondering why you feel that what “you say” carries more weight than the Encyclopedia Britannica, your source?

I don't.

Yeah and using that same bizarro logic, your idea of Anarchism being a right wing utopia doesn’t exist either

FFS read your source and learn something!

Woof!

I never suggested the idea of Anarchism being a right wing utopia, quite the opposite.

FFS...read what you're responding to before you respond to it.

Feudalism, Fascism, Marxism

Feudalism was arguably a successful progression that lasted for centuries.

Fascism and Marxism did fail....like.... what world do you live in?
 
Last edited:
I'm not disputing Britannica high speed.

I fully agree that the theory was born and term coined out of the left.

But when put into practice that theories test results repeatedly showed right wing, which means the theory despite being crafted by a leftist....was wrong.

We’re making progress…….slowly!

But, not just theory, your source gives examples of it in action and both myself and Daly have given you further examples…..and this is why it's exactly as I’ve said all along; it is seen as a extreme left ideology and that’s it.

And I have never disputed that “right” anarchy cannot exist; in for example Somalia.

It’s just that historically political Anarchist “thought” and action is dominated from the left and if you read Proudhon and the others in your Britannica entry you would see that they talk about returning to the natural way of life of the tribe/community/commune (which has existed since the beginning of time) where the main preoccupation of the group is the group and not the individual.

I never suggested the idea of Anarchism being a right wing utopia, quite the opposite.

FFS...read what you're responding to before you respond to it.

You think I don’t remember what you say?

(snip)
Not at all? That's not socialism...socialism calls for government control, not no government.

No government = anarchy, an elitist, capitalist paradise. Total fuckin' thug life.

If I don't understand anarchism then reconcile the definition that states rather clearly that anarchist are anti-government with the left's desire for strong government control over the means.

Feudalism was arguably a successful progression that lasted for centuries.

But, ultimately failed, therefore, by your logic ceases to exists as a way of doing things.

Fascism and Marxism did fail....like.... what world do you live in?

Yeah so, just like left anarchism they don’t exist either.

Woof!
 
From a scientist POV it's silly to keep calling it LW just because it was a lefty who came up with the theory, when the the theory was wrong.

They put it down as a "theory" but it's also the way early man operated....as a group, tribe, community, commune were there were no laws, government or institutions...where the group is paramount and above the individual.

You getting why it doesn't scale yet?

Woof!
 
We’re making progress…….slowly!

It's always been there, nothing has changed :)

But, not just theory, your source gives examples of it in action and both myself and Daly have given you further examples….

No...you've given examples of it being attempted anarchism, they all went down in flames.

It’s just that historically political Anarchist “thought” and action is dominated from the left and if you read Proudhon and the others in your Britannica entry you would see that they talk about returning to the natural way of life of the tribe/community/commune (which has existed since the beginning of time) where the main preoccupation of the group is the group and not the individual.

Commune =/= tribe.

Tribes are RW, very hierarchical....and far more successful than any communes which have all failed horribly everywhere they are tried. Humans are hierarchical....communism in all it's forms tries to pretend we aren't and that's why it's got a 100% FAIL rate.

You think I don’t remember what you say?
!

And I stand by that.....anarchism is the capitalists paradise.

Far cry from a RW utopia.

But, ultimately failed, therefore, by your logic ceases to exists as a way of doing things.!

No it still exists and operates successfully in the world right now as it has for a very very long time. It's still pretty shitty....but it's better than tribalism.

Feudalism was ultimately was superseded, in certain areas by a superior ways of structuring societal hierarchies. Namely western liberal democracy.

Yeah so, just like left anarchism they don’t exist either.

Woof!

Outside of the realm of theory they really don't.....there are some posers out there in failed states (N.Korea/Cuba/Venezuela) trying to keep hope alive....some lunatics in S. Africa who think they can make it work and are about to starve a bunch of their people to death after they slaughter all their farmers for being white....that's about as close as it gets.
 
Last edited:
They put it down as a "theory" but it's also the way early man operated....as a group, tribe, community, commune were there were no laws, government or institutions...where the group is paramount and above the individual.

You getting why it doesn't scale yet?

Woof!

Again...tribe =/= commune.

The group would be paramount over the individual yes.

But there were laws, a government and enforcement. Councils of elders and/or the Chief/King decided laws.....the hunters/warriors enforced it just like our cops, violators were dealt with swiftly.

Which did scale. Congress/parliament = council of elders, executives/PM's/Presidents = chief and police/military = warriors/hunters.

Different titles, same exact function, same basic structure scaled up for millions instead of hundreds.

An anarchistic commune where everyone is equal and and there is no authority running the show is an aimless cluster fuck waiting to fall apart or get it's ass kicked by a group of people with someone in charge of their operations.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top