Wife Voyeurism

I’ve always loved showing my women off too

I love showing my wife off at nude resorts. It’s a huge turn on seeing other men checking out her curvy body.

I agree it’s a huge turn on. Seeing other men admiring their lovely bodies is one of life’s great pleasures.
I got into it when I was 18. I loved my gf’s to wear short skirts and tight revealing tops. Watching her get chatted up at a party and as time went on letting them sexually enjoy other men and sharing them in 3sum moresum fun.

I love when my wife wears low cut tops and leans over, allowing others to see... even if sometimes those sneaking a peek are my sons (her stepsons)

Wife has started to show off her body a little more. Very much a turn on when she dresses up in a revealing outfit knowing others can see. Turns her on as much as it does me.

Great thread!!!

My wife is very conservative, but has a great body even now at 62. Flash back 10 years ago to a vacation on Maui. We were on Big Beach and I suggested going over to Little Beach which is the nude side. I was surprised when she said sure. We went over, walked down the beach, lay down our towels and she stripped. I put lotion on her and got firm, then stripped. I’m very average in size and a grower not a shower so I was self conscious, but relaxed and enjoyed the views. Most people were very average. After a couple of hours, we dressed, went back to our condo and fucked like animals on the balcony. Really fun. So, back to this year and we’re at some friends at a mainland beach. The woman of this couple loves to be nude. She is incorrigible and on this occasion gets her husband, and me to join her walking on the beach at night nude. My wife as always kept her clothes on. My wife started talking about our day at Little Beach and related about a man who walked out of the water with his flaccid cock hanging down to his knees. She had been worried that sea life might take his bait 🤣🤣. I’ve tried to tease more info but nothing has come from it. We’re all afraid of the consequences of swapping so other than the naked friend leading her husband and me by a hard on in hand down the beach nothing happened. Still, this thread makes me want more.

Found out how much I enjoyed it one evening when we were dating and she went out with a friend. I saw her later that night and she had on a very sheer top under her jacket. You could easily see her breasts encased in her bra, leaving nothing to the imagination. She told me how they were talking to a couple guys and the bartender most the night and she got a lot of attention, especially when she took her jacket off. I don’t think she realized at the time how sheer it was but I pointed it out after. I was surprised at how instead of being angry was more turned on and wanted to know more details, that was a fun night.
Since then I’ve encouraged her to tease and show off.

Your final line . . . "Since then I've encouraged her to tease and show off," says it all. In Parthia, about 1700 years ago, it was the custom for the bride-to-be of tribal leaders to walk through the settlement naked to meet her husband-to-be, so that all could see how lucky he was.

I know how he felt. I once had a close friend whom I'd known and with whom I'd lived through a lot before meeting my wife. A nice guy, he also became my wife's friend. Then, when our friend went through an extremely bad moment, financial, medical, and romantic, we invited him to stay with us for a few days. We had dinner together and after drinks, slept. Early on the first morning, our landline phone rang. Not wanting to wake me, my wife ran to the kitchen to pick up. As she was talking to a friend of hers, our friend and guest came into the kitchen, very sleepy, to sit at the dinette table without having looked up yet. My wife wore one of my t-shirts and nothing else. She told me when she returned to our bedroom that when our friend looked up, neither could break the stare as they looked for a long time into each other's eyes. I saw when she returned to bed that the t-shirt bared all of her legs, and hardly covered her crotch. Her nipples, quite hard, pushed firmly against the white cotton as dark shadows. She admitted that she found him very attractive. At bedtime that evening I asked her to invite him to sleep with us, so "he wouldn't feel so lonely."

Last edited:
Love showing the wife off. Several men have been lucky enough to see her in various...…..stages. :D

Wife nude in the window

I just spent a week with my wife in a high rise hotel, surrounded by high rise apartments. She walked nude in front of our uncovered windows all week. I'm sure some of those guys are binocular guys in the buildings across. I can only hope somebody got a good look.

I love showing my wife off at nude resorts. It’s a huge turn on seeing other men checking out her curvy body.

Agreed, it is a huge turn on, but my wife seems to get the same reaction from guys when she's dressed for a night out as well.

I just spent a week with my wife in a high rise hotel, surrounded by high rise apartments. She walked nude in front of our uncovered windows all week. I'm sure some of those guys are binocular guys in the buildings across. I can only hope somebody got a good look.

To the best of my knowledge this hasn't happened yet. But there's something exciting about another man spying on my wife, eventually seeing her nude. It's hot as it is when guys check her out at the gym, the beach, or in shorts and a thin t shirt.

To the best of my knowledge this hasn't happened yet. But there's something exciting about another man spying on my wife, eventually seeing her nude. It's hot as it is when guys check her out at the gym, the beach, or in shorts and a thin t shirt.

I've known a few guys who have known my wife forever who eventually would see her topless (usually by accident). I love that. I also love the idea of a little anonymous vacation voyeurism.

Your final line . . . "Since then I've encouraged her to tease and show off," says it all. In Parthia, about 1700 years ago, it was the custom for the bride-to-be of tribal leaders to walk through the settlement naked to meet her husband-to-be, so that all could see how lucky he was.

I know how he felt. I once had a close friend whom I'd known and with whom I'd lived through a lot before meeting my wife. A nice guy, he also became my wife's friend. Then, when our friend went through an extremely bad moment, financial, medical, and romantic, we invited him to stay with us for a few days. We had dinner together and after drinks, slept. Early on the first morning, our landline phone rang. Not wanting to wake me, my wife ran to the kitchen to pick up. As she was talking to a friend of hers, our friend and guest came into the kitchen, very sleepy, to sit at the dinette table without having looked up yet. My wife wore one of my t-shirts and nothing else. She told me when she returned to our bedroom that when our friend looked up, neither could break the stare as they looked for a long time into each other's eyes. I saw when she returned to bed that the t-shirt bared all of her legs, and hardly covered her crotch. Her nipples, quite hard, pushed firmly against the white cotton as dark shadoes. She admitted that she found him very attractive. At bedtime that evening I asked her to invite him to sleep with us, so "he wouldn't feel so lonely."

Did she make sure he wasn’t lonely?

Certainly less lonely

Did she make sure he wasn’t lonely?

She invited him for dinner the next Friday. I phoned him the evening before, just the two of us talking. After asking how he felt, I asked if he was comfortable around my wife, and then, if he liked her. Then, I asked if he liked her physically, found her attractive as a woman. Pretending to change the direction of our talk, I asked if he would not be offended if I asked him what he missed sexually the most about his lady. And then I asked if it wouldn't at least help to release some of that sexual energy with a surrogate, another woman he found attractive. He was silent and then said that yes, he would. I let the silence between us on the phone go one for what seemed a long time.

Then, I said, Tomorrow night, shower, shave, bring flowers and chocolates, and let (my wife) know that you appreciate her cooking, and I hung up without another word.

That, I thought, will give him something to think about. And, he wouldn't ever have to lie to my wife that I'd set her up or in any other way arranged anything.

The evening and Saturday and Sunday went as I'd hoped.

My wife and I are both on the heavy side, and she's very self-conscious about her body. But last year we spent a naked week in our beach house, only dressing to go outside. Recently she's stopped wearing underwear entirely, and I sense she may be loosening up a bit about being seen nude. We drove past the local nudist camp recently and she said if I wanted to go I should, but she is not ready. I'm hoping there is a "yet" at the end of that. I really don't expect people to lust after her body or mine, but it would just be nice if she was comfortable being seen naked by others. I think that would lead to some pretty hot sex after. I'm patient, will keep working on it.

Hidden camera

My wife showed me an add for a hidden camera detector today. I think she suspects camera’s filming us nude at a friend’s house or Air BnB. Little does she know that I wish one of our male friends would spy on her nude. :)

Chance to expose her

We are about to have another couple stay with us for a few days. My wife is willing to run around in her sleep shirt, bra less in front of the other husband. I’m looking for a way to set her up so he can see more. I see me leaving some doors open in the near future.. ;). He is a great friend, with a fat, unattractive wife. I would love him to get a full view of my (aware or unaware) hot naked wife, if I can manage it while he is at our place.

We are about to have another couple stay with us for a few days. My wife is willing to run around in her sleep shirt, bra less in front of the other husband. I’m looking for a way to set her up so he can see more. I see me leaving some doors open in the near future.. ;). He is a great friend, with a fat, unattractive wife. I would love him to get a full view of my (aware or unaware) hot naked wife, if I can manage it while he is at our place.

This is hot as fuck!!!

Good luck! Would you let him do more than just see your wife?

We leave the window open so the neighbors can watch, he’s told me there sex life sucks so we gave him a little climps into ours... from what ive heard now there’s has gotten better. Your welcome dude! He didn’t know we intentionally did it but apperently it was the spark they needed to see. And we are freaks lol guess it turned her on

We leave the window open so the neighbors can watch, he’s told me there sex life sucks so we gave him a little climps into ours... from what ive heard now there’s has gotten better. Your welcome dude! He didn’t know we intentionally did it but apperently it was the spark they needed to see. And we are freaks lol guess it turned her on

Wish I lived next door!!!

Back