Illicit Affair (closed for Sanna)

I held on tightly as Sanna started to cum, and cum hard.

19094670.gif


Needless to say, I was quite pleased with myself when I finally let go of her. I wiped the back of my hand across my lips, savoring the smell of her juices. I pushed myself up and stood above her, admiring my handiwork, her body still quivering in post-orgasmic bliss on the sofa.

I smirked as I looked down at her. Her pussy glistened beautifully. Slowly, I unfastened my belt, and then the button on my jeans, and then the zipper.

“Your turn,” I said with a wicked grin, pushing my jeans a bit, and then letting her pull it out...

16945889.gif
 
The orgasm had left me reeling and I hadn't had a thought about what would come next, I was just in the moment, being stringed along by Tommy and the drugs we had consumed tonight. I blinked, got up on my elbows and watched as he started to undo his pants. Yes.. of course... And I felt a desire for it, I didn't honestly even think about him or Dan or the time or the consequences, still in that blessed moment I just continued getting up from the couch, getting down on my knees in front of him and grabbing at his pants, pulling them down over his hips, his underpants being tugged along too.

"Oh.. fuck.. you're kidding me...!" I exclaimed, as I fished out the massive thing, semi-erect and well.. just amazing. I wrapped my fingers around it, and could immediately feel and understand the difference in girth from what I was used to in the way it filled out my hand.

I looked up at Tommy as I slowly stroked him, and said something so extraordinarily dirty (coming from me):

"I don't think I've ever wanted to suck a cock as badly as right now.."

It was true though. I wanted to please him, as good as he had just pleased me. That would be a challenge, I realized - and doubted my skills in the department. I didn't see myself as an expert at it, I'd been with the same guy for eight years and blowjobs were most often routinely dished out when I didn't feel like fucking. And before that, I wasn't hardly a master cocksucker either.. I just had to go for it, I reasoned as I stroked it more, looked at the bulging head and felt up his balls with my other hand.
 
I groaned as Sanna took my cock and balls in her hands and started stroking me to full hardness. I ran my fingers through her long blonde hair so my view of those pouty lips wrapping around my dick would be unobstructed.

I stepped out my jeans and kicked them aside, and peeled off my shirt as well, standing naked before her. My cock visibly throbbed in her hands and I groaned again. I couldn’t remember the last time my wife had sucked my dick. I don’t think she had ever gotten me off that way, and I was quite certain she had never been able to take more than half of me past her lips.

I gave Sanna a devious grin. “You got perfect cocksucking lips, you know that?” I asked her.
 
"You think..?", I replied, in my best slutty voice, whatever that was. I was trying it out for the first time. I wondered if I pulled it off or not.. I probably had a lot to learn in that department.

I licked the head of his cock, let my tongue circle around it, my hand still wrapped around the shaft and my other on his thigh. And then I dived in, having to drop my jaw considerably as I felt it fill up my cavity as I reached halfway. I let go, putting both my hands on his thighs and slowly moving my head back, and then forward again. Christ.. he was thick.. I did that a few times, then pulled out, looking at the glistening shaft and feeling a slight taste of cum on my tongue. I looked up at him:

"Alright...? How am I doing..?"
 
I watched and groaned a bit as she licked my cock and then took me about halfway down a couple times, and then pulled off me and asked how she was doing.

I snorted, getting a small, remnant blast of coke from my nose into my head, causing my dick to throb hard right in front of her face. I snickered as I felt the little rush.

“Terrible,” I growled, “I almost feel sorry for Dan. You’ve got a lot to learn about sucking dick. Come on,” I said, my hand reaching out to her and grasping Sanna by her hair at the back of her head.

I didn’t give her an opportunity to stand up, instead forcing her to crawl along on all fours behind me as I led her down a dark hallway and into the bedroom I shared with my wife. I sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled her face to my lap. I grabbed my big thick dick with me free hand and smacked her cheek with it.

“You gotta actually suck on it,” I explained, using my grip on her hair to guide her mouth to the head of my cock. “Start with just the head and slowly work down, go up and down a bit, and suck on it like you’re trying to get a really thick milkshake through a straw.”
 
The crawling on all fours to his bedroom I took almost as a bit of good fun, but it was really just a defence mechanism against what it really was. I giggled and squealed as he pulled on my hair, dragging me along and me hurrying after, like a dog. I must have looked stupid, my thong wedged to one side and the dress hanging round my waist and hips.

Tommy sat himself on the edge of his bed cock in hand, slapping my cheeks with it. I was in heat, I didn't really care, I just wanted it. He was going to show me how I should pleasure him and I was all ears. I wanted to be good at it. I realized that I probably always had wanted to be good at it but had never been taught.

I did as he instructed, sucking on the bulging, purple head and moving gradually down, trying as he had advised to think of a straw with thick milkshake. A straw.. christ, this was a something else. It was hard work! I could feel him grow and harden even more, and I looked up at him again, hoping to register a pleased expression on his face.
 
I groaned again, louder this time, as she took my instructions to heart and did exactly as she was told before looking up at me.

19344480.gif


“Fuck, that’s a good little slut,” I growled, running my fingers through her hair again. “Grab my dick at the base and stroke it a bit... deeper in your mouth... that’s it...” I got a grip on her hair at the back of her head again, but much looser this time. Fuck this was great.

19910239.gif
 
When he called me a good little slut it was like it drove me on, like I wanted to be his good little slut..? I worked his cock, managing to go deeper, but feeling him touch the back of my mouth. I could me hear own heavy breathing through my nose, and it reminded me of what I had snorted during the evening, and tasting the coke residue in my throat. It gave me boost, or if it was the excitement of standing on my knees sucking on huge, hard cock in the middle of the night when I should be at home sleeping next to my husband? Was I enjoying be a naughty cheating bitch that much?

“Is this better, Tommy...?” I looked up at him again and asked.
 
“Shut up and suck my dick, whore,” I growled when she asked if she was doing better, and my grip on Sanna’s hair tightened and I promptly forced my cock back into her mouth when it opened in shock.

I could feel the head of my cock hit the back of her throat, gagging her. I pulled her up to the tip and then forced her back down, gagging her again. She spit and drooled on me as I held her down, still only getting about half of my cock past her lips. This was entirely too much fun.

14064300.gif


“You’re gonna need to learn to deep throat properly if you wanna do this right, bitch,” I informed her, and started working her head up and down my cock at a faster pace. I was well aware that at this angle it would be quite difficult for her to get me down her throat. Finally I pulled my cock out of her face and used my grip on her hair to lead her up off her knees and onto my bed. “Let’s give your mouth a little break. You’ll have plenty of time for more cocksucking practice later.”

“Now, get naked,” I demanded, releasing her hair, my hands roaming over her body now to grope at her tits and thick butt.
 
Tommy got rougher with me, I wasn’t used to that at all but i’d heard about getting ‘facefucked’ and deepthroating and I knew that this was what was happening to me. At the moment, I just wanted him to be pleased with me and the groundshaking orgasm he’d given me back in the living room was what I wanted again. And his big cock using my mouth, his rough handling and abusive language - all that seemed to me parts a bigger picture that I desperately wanted to be in.

I gagged repeatedly, and I almost felt disappointed that I couldn’t take more of him.

He pulled me up and on command I pulled off my thong and dress, both at this point thoroughly messy - I could see precum and my own saliva all over the dress.

I laid naked on the bed, panting still from the oral usage and looked up at the man who was changing my life.
 
I reached over to the bedside table and opened the drawer. I pulled out a condom package and tore it open as I moved across the bed back towards her. I spread her legs wide as she lay on her back and knelt between them, drinking in the glory of her naked body with my eyes. I spread my legs to lower myself to her level, pressing my heavy balls against her juicy pussy lips. I could feel her lusty wet heat radiating from her cunt.

I let my cock fall against her lower belly, the head resting well above her belly button, just to show her how deep inside her I was about to be. I smirked as I pulled the extra-large condom out from the package.

“Put it on me, you cheating bitch,” I sneered at her, holding the condom out for her to take. She had offered no protests or rebukes at the language I had used thus far; I took that to mean she enjoyed being demeaned in such a way. I had never really been one to use such language, really, but something about her just brought it out in me, and it felt entirely natural falling from my lips. The words might have been insulting and degrading... but they were altogether true.
 
As he stepped up between my legs, his cock on my belly and offering me to put a rubber on it, I realized I hadn't even thought about protection. I was on the pill, and never using any other contraceptive for ages it just wasn't at the top of my mind but of course it should have been. Considering the amount of booze and coke and weed we'd done, it surprised me that he had the presence of mind to think of it.

I hadn't put a condom on a cock in ages, and I was so looking forward to having him inside me, so fucking horny for him to fuck me, I felt clumsy as I started to put it on him. He helped out the last bit, and so.. yes.. god. Fuck me then. I'd had his fat cock in my mouth, I'd felt how hard it was, I tried to prepare myself for it by spreading my legs for him even more, I had always been flexible and years of yoga had made me extremely bendy in all kinds of ways.

I had felt I deserved the things he had called me, and "cheating bitch" was honestly in order right now. I was being a cheating bitch, wasn't I? But still, I couldn't resist giving some back:

"Come on then.. fuck me you cheating bastard..."
 
The dirty, provocative words that fell from her mouth certainly served to spur me on, arousing me even further as I watched her spread her legs even wider in invitation. I licked my lips as I backed my hips up just enough to rub the latex-wrapped head of my cock to her pussy lips.

“Think you can handle it?” I growled as I watched those lips open wide as I pushed the first inch inside her. Fuck, she was tight. I grasped her thighs and spread her legs even wider, and grunted as my hips worked a bit more of my cock into her. Already, I wished I hadn’t bothered with wrapping it up, but I knew it was for the best. Who knew who else this slut had fucked lately? I wondered if this was actually her first time cheating, as it was mine.

I leaned over her, my weight forcing her legs wider, testing her flexibility as my hips started working the head of my cock in and out. As wet as she was, she was no where close to ready for my full length, as much as I wanted to plunge it into her. I wanted her pussy to last all night and into the morning, after all.

“Fuck, you’re tight for a slut,” I growled at her...
 
"I'm not aaa.. slut...!! Oh.. fuck.. god.. you're so big.."

It was necessary for me to uphold my defences still - I'd never been a "slut". I knew though, that I was being one now and that I had certainly fantasised about it - living out hidden sexual desires, darker and deeper than I would find hard to accept even to myself.

I looked down as my wet pussy received him, just the first inches, and it felt amazing. The pressure he was putting down on my thighs, pinning me down against the bed, and the control he had over me and the situation served to make me feel more submissive and thus even more aroused. I wasn't used that. But I knew I wanted it.

I took hold of his arms, like I was preparing myself for the ride.

"Come on then.. fuck me..."
 
Sanna told me to fuck her, so I gave her a good bit more of my dick up her pussy for a few solid strokes, just to see if she could take it.

13920553.gif


She seemed to really like it.

I grunted, my passions quickly rising, but I didn’t want to lose control just yet. I grabbed her breast as I held one of her legs up high and started working my cock in and out of her.

14716766.gif


“Is that better?” I snickered, licking my lips as I squeezed her tit, absolutely loving the view I had of her on her back beneath me.
 
As Tommy drove deeper into me, I felt my face contort and my jaw drop open wide - like I was preparing for the fucking thing to spear me right through. I put my fingers on his thighs as he pushed into me, like I was trying to insure he wasn't going to go too deep too soon - like that would help...

"Oooaaahhh.. what the.. oh fuck..!!" I just couldn't help myself, it was like I was being taken on a rollercoaster ride and we were just descending the first fall.

"Yes yes.. oh god oh god.. yes that's better!!" I gasped and groaned as he started to do me harder. Where the hell was this night going? I had lost track of time and at that moment I couldn't really give a goddamn about anything else than the experience.
 
Her moans and the way her pussy squeezed so tight on my dick drove me wild. I sniffed, a hard reminder of the coke raging through my bloodstream, and I felt on top of the world as I started to really nail this slut.

“Fuck, yes, take it bitch,” I growled, grabbing her legs and pulling them up so they were over my shoulders as I thrust deep into her again and again.

14171156.gif


The fact that I was screwing my partner’s wife was never lost on me, and only made the whole thing that much hotter and dirtier. I grabbed at her blonde hair at the back of her head and pulled back on it. “You’re fucking mine,” I growled in her ear, thrusting hard and deep into her and holding my cock inside her, letting her feel it throb against her cervix...
 
We were fucking intensely now, and it struck me that maybe I never had been fucked. Not really. His weight pushed me down and up closer to the headboard, I could feel the whole bed moving with every deep thrust. And how deep he was, I didn’t understand I could be had like that and that it actually didn’t hurt - or maybe it was because I was so unbelievably lubricated and open - maybe it was the cocaine and the gin and vodka.

“Yes..! I’m yours..! Please don’t stop..!”

I heard my own voice go deeper, a more guttural groan and I knew very well what that meant - that I didn’t have that far to go. But how was that possible?? Another? So soon? That couldn’t be...
 
I had no intention of stopping anytime soon, or slowing down for that matter, and the condom I was wearing ensured that I’d be able to last as long as I wanted before cumming. Sanna, on the other hand, looked like she was on the verge of orgasming yet again, and I was quite eager to get her there impaled on my dick!

I continued with a steady hard rhythm, eliciting more and louder and lustier moans from Sanna, and I reveled in the power I was displaying over her, my immediate mastery of her body!

“That’s it, my little slut, cum on my fucking cock...”

14720378.gif
 
My legs were pulled back as far as they could go, my knees pushing past my shoulders and into the mattress. Tommy was relentless, pumping into me like some kind of machine, growling at me to orgasm.

I felt a weird sensation in my face, the orgasm starting there it seemed - the small muscles around my eyes and mouth contorting, forcing both wide open. I had no place to go, I was used to orgasming freely - most commonly when masturbating or if Dan was rubbing my clit and in both those cases my limbs were liberated to do their thing, letting the spasms take their course.

But no such freedom here with Tommy. My whole body pinned down as the orgasm took hold, I was trapped between the ensuing electrification of my whole body and the man who was giving me no room for repose. It was mindblowing.

So I squealed, shook, and thought I was going to cry as he fucked right through my orgasm. I sounded like som crazed animal, moaning and totally unable to form actual words.
 
I laughed as she came, and I was relentless in fucking her; once I had found the magic spot, and rhythm, and depth, and intensity, I maintained it perfectly, keeping her cumming on my dick as I pounded her into the mattress, turning her into an ecstatic mess of flailing limbs and animal lust.

I was making her my bitch.

I finally let her come down off her orgasmic high, impaling her completely and savoring the feeling of her spasming cunt on my dick until she was left panting beneath me. I slowly pulled out of her, and peeled the condom off my cock.

“Get over here and suck me off,” I told her.
 
He pulled out of me, lifting his weight off my body as he did and giving me that freedom to move. But it was like I didn't want him to, that I wanted to be pinned down and have him close to me and inside me for.. much longer. As he stepped back, standing on his knees on the bed with his rock hard cock swinging looking as masculine and strong and intense as I had ever seen a man, I felt.. slightly abandoned.

Fuck, the condom. I hadn't even thought about that when he was fucking me and the fact that I hated them. Jesus.. I wonder how it would feel with him inside me bare?

I got up from where I lay, crawled up on my hands and knees and approached him - opening my mouth and catching the head of his glistening cock between my lips immediately sensing the scent and taste of myself and of him as I let it slide deeper.
I pulled back and out, and bobbed my head up against the shaft, letting it caress my cheek and then licking the whole length of it..
 
Sanna obediently crawled to me and promptly started kissing, licking, and sucking on my turgid member. I watched approvingly for a bit, letting her worship me with her mouth. “Fuck, yes, that feels so fucking good...” I groaned. I sniffed, and realized I was quite eager for another round of coke and drinks.

“I’m gonna bust a nut in your mouth and then we’re gonna get fucking high again,” I informed her, my hands running through her hair, urging her to speed up to get me off. “Fuck,” I growled, beginning to lose my patience...
 
I’d lost track of the time - maybe it was 3 or even 4 in the morning. When Tommy informed me that he intended for us to do more alcohol and drugs I felt a shot through my insides and a tingling in my spine and groin. Yeah. Fuck yeah. I wanted that. I guess we were both coming down a bit from the earlier rush and then for me these orgasms that had been like some kind of pinnacle.

I looked up at him with mischief and then I looked down and went for him, hungrily devouring his cock the best I could. I wanted him to cum. I wanted to be his filthy slut, and have his load over me. I could feel it so clearly, this new thing I was. A dirty girl.
 
She came up from sucking my dick and gave me a look that could only be understood to mean that she was fully in agreement with my plan of action.

5935334.gif


And then she went for it. Really got into it, like she was ravenously hungry for my cum. “Fuck, you really are a natural-born cocksucker,” I groaned, the pleasure building within me as I felt myself getting closer and closer to bursting.

10301202.gif


“Fuck, that’s it, just like that, don’t you fucking stop until your mouth is full of my fucking cum, slut,” I growled at her, my grip in her hair tightening, although I didn’t take control of her movements...
 
Back
Top