creampie eating

It's been a long time but I used to eat my creampie from my wife all the time. We used to act like it was another guys cum in her. She would always tell me to hurry and eat it out before she got pregnant by the other guy. I ate it like crazy.

I did something for the first time one day earlier this week. After sucking off a few guys at the gloryhole I got off in another man's mouth. Contrary to every time before, I eagerly got on my knees and began sucking cock with cum still dripping out of my own. Not only did I do it, I loved it and was trying like hell to get his cum. I'm hoping this translates into my being able to eat my own creampie now. Like so many others I've always lost interest.

Have always loved to eat creampie. Not been fortunate enough to eat another guys but would in a flash.

It is known in our bedroom that she MUST be cleaned afterwards. She has also on occasion brought home a treat for me to eat but I prefer my own but she could care less what I think. She also LOVES to keep the condoms from her extracurricular activities and have me lick it off her body or play with it

who likes it?
men and women
and why
if u wanna talk private about it
pm me
I have some taboo stories

When I was younger I knew this slutty girl who was a fuck buddy. She was actually pretty hot. Beautiful body. I used to eat her pussy after other guys had cum in her. She absolutely loved it. And I could not get enough of eating her cum filled pussy. I guess I ate her out about a half dozen times when her pussy was full. It was really hot and she was beside herself with lust that I would do it. I will never forget the sight and taste of her lovely pussy. I also licked the cum that ran onto her asshole.

When I was younger I knew this slutty girl who was a fuck buddy. She was actually pretty hot. Beautiful body. I used to eat her pussy after other guys had cum in her. She absolutely loved it. And I could not get enough of eating her cum filled pussy. I guess I ate her out about a half dozen times when her pussy was full. It was really hot and she was beside herself with lust that I would do it. I will never forget the sight and taste of her lovely pussy. I also licked the cum that ran onto her asshole.

Very good 3rd post. Keep up the good work. Mmmmm

Mine

Wife strokes me while I eat her pussy. Occasionally if she makes me cum before her, I’ll catch my cum and smear it all over her snatch and then proceed to clean her up. All that gooey salty deliciousness.

Turns her on to no end.

Then I just have to get it out of my beard. LOL

My wife likes anal. I can shoot my load without an orgasm. I will cum in her ass then have her sit on my face while I eat my cum out of her ass as she fingers herself and I finish stroking myself to orgasm. Love feeling my cum drip out of her ass into my tongue.

I absolutely love eating a creampie. I only eat mine these days, as I don’t share my wife, but I previously enjoyed eating creampie left by others.

Any man who likes getting sucked off, and liking it if she swallows, is obligated to do the same for her. The closest he can come is if she has a load inside her.

I've never given a blow job, or wanted to. But if another guy and I shared a woman, I'd love her to squat over me and squeeze it all out. I've offered to allow my wife to invite another man to join us, but she isn't interested.

Last edited:
What could possibly taste better than the combination of a delicious pussy and beautiful cock.

I totally agree. My wife likes to suck me off, freeze the cum and slide at least 3 loads into her pussy for me to lick clean as I give her an orgasm.

I look at it this way, for many years I have filled many different pussies and then left for them to clean up my mess. I now feel I deserve to clean my wife's pussy to make up for all the ones I used.

Soon

I’m within an hour of foreplay that will end in me eating her creampie, bringing her to another big orgasm!

Back