Caught in a War (open)

Virgininneed

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Posts
1,874
Anna lived in a small village in the middle of the woods. It was the beginning of the harvest and therewould be a festival that night. She put on her red cloak ad went into the woods to gather berries for the evening. She enjoyed the woods, quiet and lonely. It was a place where she could think and relax witout being distubed.

The day went on and it was growing darkwhen she decided to return home. She heard a rustle of leaves and turned around but no one was there. She shook her head and hurried on the trail. Soon she reached her grandmother's house on the edge of the village and went inside. Her parents had died long ago, her mother killed by a wolf and her father murdered by some traveler. Grandma was the only family she had.

She called out but received no answer. Grabbing knife she went to the bedroom and slowly opened the door. The woman was lying in bed with a tall, strong, young man's mouth at her throat. As she watched, the man stood up, his teeth covered in blood, and turned towards the door, noticing her.

She slammd it and ran to the village to get help, and saw blood being drained from the villagers. She was unsure where to go when someonepicked her up and threw her a few yards. She heard bones snapping and screamed in pain. She was bleeding in several places. As she watched, the vampire who murdered her grandmothe approached smirking.

She cried from pain as the man picked her up and pushed her against the wall. He began licking she blood as her feet dangled off the ground. He pulled up the skirts of her fress while one hand lifted her by the throat. She squirmed as he pulled down his pants and got ready to thrust inside o her.

Suddenly, she fell to the cold, hard ground as something tackled the vampire. She could hear fighting around her but shut her eye and curled into a ball. Finally, someone picked her up and began to carry her. "Any other survivors?"

"None. We were to late."

Then she fainted.
 
Back
Top