Please Doctor, help me

Joined
Nov 6, 2018
Posts
24
I just had a quick idea for a fantasy story. I make an appointment with my new young (definitely younger than me) handsome professional GP, because I am crazed to distraction by sex. I think about it any chance I get, I am masturbating every chance I get, I'm even on literotica looking for hot stories to roll around in my mind and bed, and it's so frustrating walking around wet and swollen and wanting to get off constantly.
Can you tell where this is going? As I explain my issue, the doctor asks me some appropriate medical questions, and I think maybe I've made him uncomfortable. But he collects himself and stands up and asks me if he can conduct a physical examination..
Please continue!


Ok, I'm too impatient to wait for someone else to continue, so I'll add some. I only have an hour before I must get back to life duties.
Is my idea too vanilla? I don't think so. The hot is in the detail, I think.

Ok, first shot at writing, ok? On the fly. First draft on my phone...

I eyed the doctor in his crisp white cost. He rolled back his shoulders in what I thought as discomfort. I felt immediately embarrassed for bringing my issue up with this GP. I also noticed his hands and wrists, strong and deft, and beautiful wrist. I wanted to lick his wrist and I could smell his musky cologne, and I felt my inside muscles, inside my pussy, clench.
But really, this is a real problem for me, I thought. I am hyper aware of my wet and swollen sexual organs, and my mind is full of smut, and my husband although a good lover, simply can not keep up with me what with work and kids. I mean, if I can't ask a doctor to help, who am I going to ask. If this continues I'm sure to do something depraved.
"Sometimes", he said tentatively, " women who are approaching menopause have a surge in sex drive."
"I'm only 43", I say, surely I'm not getting ready for menopause. And I can't go on like this for a decade!
"Also", I add to my surprise, "as long as I'm bringing this up. Can I ask how it is some women ejaculate when they orgasm? I do, but I have no idea the mechanics of it."
The man squirmed again. I felt a little cruel, but also a little smug for asking. For goodness sake, menopause? Maybe it was a bit intimate to share this, but surely he had come across it before. If not as a doctor, but in his sex life. I had a flash picture in my mind of what he might look like naked, with an erection. I bit my lip. I looked at his whole self again. He was good looking, to be sure. It's not that I hadn't noticed when I met him today, but now I looked more closely. Nice jaw, clean shaven, a youthful energy like he works out. Flash in my mind to what his chest looks like bare. At least 10 years younger than me, he is definitely a matured man, but I could see he hadn't shed the leanness of a younger man, before they develop more muscle and bulk. I bet he runs, I thought.
His posture and face changed, looking more determined. He stood up and said "I think it might be good to have a physical examination, if that's ok with you. Or if you prefer, I can arrange a referral for a female doctor."
"No, thats fine, if you think it will help.." I said quickly. Help with what, I didn't know. What the heck was he checking anyway? But I was looking at those.lovely wrists of his, a small amount of hair peeking out of his cuff. And his hands. No ring. Hmmm. Single doctor? Hot. I suddenly wanted those fingers inside me.
 
Last edited:
Hey Lusty...love this! Such a hot idea. Would love to imagine myself as the doctor here. My contribution but feel free to discard or change :)

....

"Please sit up on this table and put on this examination gown. I'll give you just a minute"

As the doctor left the room she quickly disrobed and put on the loose fitting hospital gown, leaving her bra exposed on the table but her red satin panties on. Catching a glance at the mirror above the sink she saw a small wet spot that had developed. She wasn't surprised but had wished it was less noticeable. As she sat on the table she hoped that it wouldn't grow but knew the anticipation of the examination wouldn't help matters.

After a few minutes the doctor returned. "We'll start with your lungs". He lightly parted the gown in the back and she could feel the cold steel touch her back. As the doctor listened her breathing tensed. "Please relax...nice and deep breaths please".

She obeyed but as he spoke and directed she continued to stir. "Next we'll check your reflexes". He took out his reflex hammer and very gracefully touched her arm. His fingers delicately held her hand, and she wanted to grasp his. With a soft knock her arm jolted and brushed his coat, just above his waist. He tested both sides and then lowered to his knees just in front of her.

Him touching her exposed legs caused her mind to explode. Her thoughts were running fast, her breathing faster. Her privates reacting most of all...With him so close to her she instinctively put her arms behind her and leaned back causing her gown to raise just enough. She slightly spread her legs apart, just enough that he might see her wet red satin panties.

As the doctor stuck her knee her legs parted further. She was in no mood to restrict. She looked down and caught the good dr. enjoying her view. In no hurry the doctor shifted and tested he other knee. It seemed that he was delaying, but her mind was racing and she wasn't fully sure what time had been. In her mind he had already moved his hand up her gown.

But he had not. "Good...reflexes are excellent". She snapped out of her dream. "Now please lie on your back and I'll complete the examination" Again she did as he asked. He started on her upper area but was being careful not to brush or touch. She noted that he seemed flushed and a bit nervous. As he proceeded to check her belly his bare hands were only separated from her by the thin fabric. She could feel the warmth. She wanted those hands now. She wanted them to touch her.

As his hands worked down her belly she could tell that he was close to completing the examination. Just as he was starting to lift away she lost all inhibition and grabbed his hand. "No doctor...here...it's all right here..." She moved his hand over the gown until it touched her swollen mound. He didn't resist. Her hands guided his hands into her and began to run her engorged clit. As she pushed his hand into her she let out a trapped gasp and let her head go back. Such relief she felt. She continued to masturbate herself with his hand. As she looked over, her head just inches from his torso, she saw his erection clearly visible through his dress slacks, getting harder and more defined with each stroke of her clit.

...

What comes next?
 
Back
Top