UK celebrity stories ideas

JAY_W

Virgin
Joined
Apr 24, 2018
Posts
2
Hi Literotica,

A few nights ago i was thinking of some stories i'd like to read on here.

Strictly Come Dancing (SCD) :

Seann Walsh & Katya Jones :
They made the gossip columns of the papers as they was pictured kissing outside of a pub early on into this year's series - I was thinking maybe someone could write a story on what happened leading upto the kiss and afterwards.

Charles Venn :
Could make a few chapters of him seducing each one of the female celebs & professional dances on this years SCD - Chapter one headline could be something along the lines of ''Charles introduces Karen Clifton to the pleasures of BBC'' and so on.

Others :

Emily MacDonagh (Peter Andre's girlfriend) & Kieran Hayler (Katie Price's husband) :
Story biased on those to meeting (he or she picking the kids up say from either Peters or Katie's house) they get chatting then decide to exchange numbers, start texting each other as friends at first but as things move on they start flirting via text then they bump into each other then one things leads to another and thats how their affair starts.Again this story could be made into multiple chapters.

Chris The Chauffeur (Personal Driver) - Multiple Chapters :
Chris is a 21 year old university student who does chauffeuring to pay off his student debt until his media management company takes off (He does the chauffeuring as away of getting contacts in the media industry). Chris the chauffeur has a certain type of woman he likes and thats MILFs.
Not 100% sure of how the stories would go but something along the lines of he picks the clients up a number of times, they like him for a number of different reasons (Good looking / talkative / friendly / etc) as they be come more comfortable around him he starts to notice things such as which clients like to wear stockings, which ones don't wear panties, which ones like to tease him (Flash alot of upskirt in his rear view mirror) and he picks up of these signals he starts thinking of ways he can seduce these ladies into his bed or get himself into their bed.

Chapter 1 - Carol Vorderman,
Chapter 2 - Susanna Reid,
Chapter 3 - Charlotte Hawkins,
Chapter 4 - Ruth Langsford (Sits in the backseat flashing Chris as her husband Eamonn Holmes sits right next totally oblivious as to what this wife is doing)
Chapter 5 - Debbie McGee,
Chapter 6 - Holly Willoughby,
Chapter 7 - Cheryl (Cheryl Tweedy / Cole / Fernandez-Versini),
Chapter 8 - Kirsty Gallacher,
Chapter 9 - Kate Beckinsale,
Chapter 10 - Darcey Bussell (Voyeur aspect - Chris watches in his rear view mirror as Giovanni Pernice seduces Darcey in the backseat of the car, gets her to remove soaked panties, finger fucks her to multiple orgasms then gets Darcey to admit she wants them both the double penetration her in a threesome back at Giovanni's flat)

I'm sure i could come up with more story chapters and other story ideas.

Please provide any feedback you may have on my ideas list above.

Jay
 
Last edited:
Back
Top