A harmless crush (Closed for Angelika0)

Andrew could tell from the ways she talked and moved that she was definitely feeling it too. When she stood up and then swayed, Andrew laughed, but all the same he was careful to steady himself on the chair as he got up.

"Come on, take it easy," he said. The feeling had intensified significantly when he stood, but he put an arm around Rachel's waist and walked her slowly out of the restaurant, getting a couple amused looks from the staff in the restaurant and at the front desk as the crossed the lobby to the elevators.

"Seems like we may both be lightweights..." he said, holding her close against him, using her to steady himself as much as the other way around. He got them onto the elevator and had to steady himself again before he pushed the button to send the elevator up to their floor.
 
Rachel wrapped her arm around him too, grateful for a somewhat stable frame of reference. Using each other for support they somehow made it onto the elevator. She didn't realize she'd be this disoriented from only a few drinks.

"No shit." She said in response to the remark about being a lightweight. "We haven't really had this much alcohol before."

They made it to their floor and then somehow to their room. She fumbled around in her wallet and found the key. With a little help, she managed to get it unlocked and the door opened to their room.

Rachel detached herself from Andrew briefly as she dropped her purse to the ground. She threw herself onto the nearest bed and closed her eyes, the weight of the day and the alcohol hitting her full blast.
 
Andrew followed her into the room and pushed the door closed behind them. He braced himself against a wall and used his feet to get his shoes off before moving to the bed as well. The alcohol meant he wasn't really thinking, and pulled his shirt off to cool off a little before he too dropped on to the bed nearest the door and managed to pull himself up to drop his head into the pillow.

He laughed a little bit at both of them. "We'll.. have to practice this if we're gonna stay on our feet at actual bars," he murmured. He nudged her shoulder with his hand a little.
 
"Mmhm..." Was all she managed to get out. Out of nowhere a surge of energy went through her as her body conflicted whether or not it wanted to sleep. She sat up, her head spinning and took in her surroundings.

Andrew lay without his shirt long ways on the bed. She didn't see him take his shirt off and she took a few seconds to figure out if she wanted to do the same and change into her pjs or to just sleep in her clothes. First off she needed to get her shoes off.

Lazily she kicked her sandals off her feet, and heard them thud onto the ground. Laying down on her back next to her step brother she pulled at the hem of her shirt attempting to bring it up over her head. With a little difficulty she managed to remove it, and tossed it somewhere.

"Ugh I'm dizzy. And hot. And really dizzy. I don't know if I like this..." she sighed out.
 
Andrew smiled a little sympathetically. He'd been buzzed before, though he was a little more than that right now. "You'll be ok," he said. "You just gotta calm down at relax..."

Among the various complimentary items left on the night stand between the beds were two bottles of water. Andrew unscrewed the cap off one. He forced himself up into a sitting position and put a hand out, finding her shoulder, he worked his way down to her hand and guided it to the water bottle. "Water helps..." He rubbed the top of her back gently while steadying himself on the bed with his free hand, feeling unusually aware of how soft her skin was.
 
Rachel drank the water greedily. She didn't realize how thirsty she was. When she was sated, she turned her head to look at Andrew, only then realizing that his hand was rubbing her back. It was nice, and comforting. The thought that it could be considered anything other than brotherly didn't cross her mind.

"Thanks." She said, "You're the best." She smiled happily at him and leaned forward to kiss him on the cheek, like she did on occasion.
 
When she finished, Andrew took the bottle and leaned over to carefully put it back on the night stand, his other hand still gently caressing her back.

When he sat back up, she leaned forward and he turned his face to see what she was doing, and so took the kiss meant for his cheek full on the lips. His eyes went wide for half a moment as his beer-addled mind was vaguely aware that he wasn't supposed to do that, but the rest of him was just aware that it felt good, and she was warm and soft, and so he leaned tentatively into the kiss to see how she would react.
 
Everything they said about alcohol was true, Rachel realized. It addled her decisions and took away all inhibitions. As her lips touched his, she was surprised. However it took a few moments for her mind to register that this was her step brother she was kissing.

But her mind quickly became muddled as she melted into the kiss. It had been too long since she had kissed anyone that she didn't want it to stop.
 
The feel of her yielding to the kiss was all it took to overcome any remaining inhibitions in Andrew. His hand slid up her back and into her soft hair. He closed his eyes and deepened the kiss, lips parting and his tongue slipping out to taste Rachel's lips.

He felt his heart racing at the feel of her soft body so close to his. Every deeply buried desire for her from his adolescence came surging back to the surface as they kissed and he moaned softly into the kiss as years of frustrated emotion finally found release.
 
Rachel matched his passion as the kiss increased intensity. His hand in her hair was electricity, spurring her on. Her hands moved up to his neck as she kissed him back, her tongue reciprocating his. She didn't remember moving but somehow she was now straddling him, sittiing in his lap as one hand moved to his hair and the other fell down to trace his bare chest, loving the feel of his hot skin under her fingers.

The fact that this was Andrew, her step brother, made no difference to her. She had always liked being around him, and this was just another form of comfort. She was lonely and this was someone who cared about her and wouldn't hurt her.
 
As she shifted into his lap, Andrew moved his arm from steadying himself on the bed and slid it up her thigh and onto her side as his other hand slid down and back up her back, using her rather than the bed to steady him.

After a few moments he broke the kiss and moved his lips down to her neck, trailing a line of passionate kisses down the side of her neck and then around onto her throat as one unsteady hand began trying to unhook her bra.
 
His hands on her sent shivers through her. Rachel was getting more excited as the kissing intensified. As his lips left hers for her neck she let out a small moan. Her neck was one of her most sensitive spots. Her hand went to the back of his head, running her fingers through his hair as she closed her eyes and enjoyed his attentions.

She barely registered when her bra came lose, freeing her C-cup breasts. She didn't care. All she could focus on was his hands on her skin, his lips on her neck, and the feeling of him hardening through the layers of fabric separating them.
 
Was growing increasingly aroused as her hands ran along his skin, and the bulge in the front of his jeans was becoming more obvious as she moved in his lap. He tossed the bra away and brought one hand around to slide up the front of her body and gently cup one of her firm breasts, massaging and fondling it as his lips moved around to the other side of her neck. He kissed his way up just under her ear.

"I want you so bad..." he breathed hot against her neck and then lightly nipped the skin under her jaw between his front teeth as if to emphasize the statement.
 
Rachel let out a few more moans as he cupped her breast and kept kissing her neck. Her breath was coming out more and more in gasps. His voice in her ear brought conflicting thoughts. Thoughts she wasn't fully capable of thinking through. Decisions she didn't feel like making. This was Andrew, her step brother. They weren't supposed to be doing this.

But god. It felt so good. His teeth on her skin made her go crazy. She started to slowly grind against his hardening bulge as it was clear that she wanted him too. She was growing wet with need and the slight pressure on her clit made her want more.

Turning her head down, she kissed him full force on the lips, holding his head between her hands as she slowly leaned backwards, pulling him on top of her.
 
Her moans made him crazy. He'd thought about this before, but had always pushed it away, but now between the alcohol and arousal he wasn't going to resist. Her hips were moving rhythmically, grinding herself against his manhood through the layers of cloth and he groaned, pushing himself against her as best he could in this position.

When she caught his face between her hands, he raised it to meet her kiss, closing his eyes and reveling in the feel of her body moving against him. He didn't notice at first as she leaned them back. His head was swimming anyway, but then they were tipping forward, and she pulled him down onto her. He shifted his legs out from under her as they changed positions so he was lying between her thighs. One hand moved to take his weight as they kissed and the other slid between them to unbutton and unzip her shorts, drink and hormones preventing him from taking it slow in this heady moment.
 
Rachel continued kissing him, loving the feel of him on top of her. She was lost in his lips until she realized that her shorts felt a lot looser. Reflecting his desire, she used her hands to help push off her shorts, lifting her hips in the process. She wanted him, badly. And it was more than obvious that he wanted her too. They would just have to deal with the consequences later, because right now, all she could think about was his lips, his hands, and the hardness of him pressing against her.
 
Once she was pushing her own shorts down, Andrew's hand moved to his own jeans, undoing the button and pushing them down off his hips until he could kick them off, leaving him in boxers that did little to conceal his hardness, which now pressed farm ore directly against her. He could feel the heat of her own arousal through the thin fabric of their underwear and he groaned into the kiss.

He wanted more of her, and his lips left hers again, quickly moving down her neck and across her chest to the breast he had not been fondling. He used the tip of his tongue to tease the nipple, swirling around it before capturing it between his lips and suckling.
 
Her head was spinning. Rachel couldn't tell if it was from the alcohol anymore. She felt him take his pants off leaving them even as far as clothing. His hardness pressed up against her opening, only two layers of fabric separating them now. As his attentions focused on her breasts and his tongue found her nipple she gasped in pleasure, one hand burying itself in his hair and the other grasping the sheets.

"Oh fuck..." She moaned as she lifted her hips towards his, pressing him harder against her. His head, through his boxers, rubbed perfectly against her clit and she slowly began to grind, never needing someone inside her so badly.
 
James groaned as she pressed up against him and began to grind herself against his shaft. He could feel the wetness of her panties begin to seep through his boxers. The sudden rush of pleasure was like a chill up his spine and he shuddered slightly.

"Oh god, Rachel... yes..." he groaned against her breast before closing his mouth on her nipple again. He slid the tip of his tongue under her nipple and pressed it up against his teeth lightly, trying to toe the line for her between pleasure and pain.
 
His voice resonating from her tit made her go crazy. His mouth was doing things to her nipple that she had never experienced before. Hearing her step-brother say her name in this way was insane. She never thought she'd be in this situation, but honestly...she didn't care.

Rachel looked at the ceiling with hooded eyes, enjoying the feelings her body was experiencing. Pleasure, pain, drunkenness, her step-brother's cock rubbing against her wet slit, his mouth working on her nipple and his hand on her other breast. Her ex and her got a little crazy sometimes but they were limited to his car or wherever else they could sneak off too. And he had never made her feel this way. She was filled with sexual energy, and she couldn't tell if she wanted to stay like this or move things further.

But she definitely wanted to make sure he was feeling good too. She reached a hand between them and slid into his boxers, wrapping her hand around his member. Keeping his head positioned to continue rubbing on her clit, she started stroking his cock.
 
Andrew's cock was rock hard when Rachel's hand wrapped around it, and it pulsed gently in response to her touch. When she began to stroke him, he moaned. He'd been touched of course, but no girl had ever combined such manual affection with what her hips were doing to the head of his cock. His hand tensed against her breast for a moment as the pleasure she was giving him intensified.

But he wanted more, and his hand slid from her breast, feeling its way down her body to the elastic of her panties. He slid his hand around, cupping her ass for a moment, before slipping his fingers under the elastic. As her hips lifted to grind against him, he slid the panties down over the firm curve of her ass.
 
Rachel's breathing intensified as they concentrated their efforts. Her eyes closed involuntarily as he grabbed her ass in such a way that was both aggressive yet passionate. The head of his cock was hitting the right spots on her clit and she was gasping at the end of every breath.

"Oh my god..." Was all she could say as she kept stroking his shaft and grinding her hips with his hands assisting her movements.
 
Andrew's breathing was heavy and quicker. He felt her breathing quicken as well and her gasping and moaning. He wanted her, wanted to feel her all around him. But he could feel her excitement at what was happening now, and it felt so astonishingly good that he did not want to interrupt it. So he kept his hand where it was, cupping her ass under her panties as she pushed her hips up against the head of his cock again and again. His shaft throbbed in her hand, and a little bead of his own precum mixed with her juices on the wet cloth of his boxers.
 
"Oh my god..." Her voice pitched upward as she could feel the inevitable approaching. Her head tilted back and her eyes slammed shut as she felt a wave of pleasure hit her, signalling an orgasm.

Suddenly, she was very sensitive and couldn't handle the direct pressure. Still with her hand wrapped around his shaft she kept stroking him, feeling how hard and throbbing he was. Her other hand moved his boxers down over his ass so her hand had better access to his cock.
 
Andrew released her nipple as he felt her pitch over into her climax, returning his lips to her neck and holding her tightly.

When she pushed his boxers down, he shifted a little, working them down more so he could kick them off. As she continued to stroke his shaft, he lifted himself a little, making space for him to finally pull her panties the rest of the way down and leaving the two of them naked and entwined lying across the large bed. His mind briefly registered that he had just made his step-sister cum, but he was too aroused and drunk to feel anything but pleasure at that fact.
 
Back
Top