Isolated blurts about Sex etc

Wonderful repeat date with my femme girl, OMG!

This looks like it's going to last for a while :heart:
 
Yes. Having orgasms is very much a matter (though not exclusively, of course) of giving yourself permission to feel. I firmly believe that this is the "magic" behind all those reports of magic penises that new submissives/bottoms make when they fall hard for a new dominant/top. His dick is a dick but her mind has been given a new set of instructions and it's making her body do new things.

I guess it is like giving myself permission to feel. I'm very happy having an outlet like this. ^_^ I fell hard for him 9 years ago, this is different. I like it very, very much.

Wonderful repeat date with my femme girl, OMG!

This looks like it's going to last for a while :heart:

*\(^o^)/* :rose:
 
Ya know, when certain masochistic type cravings get so intense that they start to twist and ache in an unpleasant distracting way it's like being thirsty and having to pee at the same time.

It's just illogically frustrating. :/
 
Ya know, when certain masochistic type cravings get so intense that they start to twist and ache in an unpleasant distracting way it's like being thirsty and having to pee at the same time.

It's just illogically frustrating. :/

...You know, I never really thought of it that way, but that's EXACTLY what it feels like. And it's HELLA frustrating xD
 
I haven't had any impact play for well over 6 months. I don't miss it. I do miss the usual after effects for both he and I. But I don't miss the impact play itself. This fact makes me very sad.
 
Since I've been on testosterone my clitoris has about tripled in size. And there are growing pains-- or pangs. I am experiencing a less-visible version of the teenaged boy's spontaneous boner in class.

This makes me envious!!

I am fairly happy in my skin, but hell, that sounds good!

I saw Master on Monday and we indulged in some very intense play, which ended in him standing me in front of a group of guys and forcing me to orgasm over and over until my knees buckled.
 
Last edited:
Posting those pics the other day of self-needle play made me sorry I passed all those needles on to others....


:(:mad:
 
The joys of spanking. I'm really learning a lot about myself these days.
 

eeeeheheheheheh I LOVE IT!!!! *shares with all the people*


blurt: so I finally have some idea why sex has been less than satisfying to me. In a horribly boring turn of events, it occurs to me that the old-school problem of "foreplay" is probably at fault. My partner is certainly better than most stereotypic examples, but he has a tendency to drive straight for the genitalia after not-long-enough. Finger stimulation just doesn't do a whole lot for me, and he's a little hamfisted about it. Not intentionally, but his fingers are just larger than the target and he doesn't have much finesse about making up the difference.

He could be doing SO MUCH more productive things with his hands xD And talking more. When that boy gets his mind in the game, he can make chills...but that's not very frequent anymore. He also rarely pulls out our rope because people are around, but he doesn't NEED to lash me to something like a sailor. Honestly, just the sensation of rope from a loose wrap is arousing to me. Middle ground, plzkthx!

I anticipate things will improve when we move in a few months and are living away from family (finally). And things will improve again whenever he finally gets off nights (not that he seems to be pushing the issue). This is mostly a blurt/rant, btw :) If you have sage advice for the given situation, feel free to share, but don't feel obliged. I need to talk to him about it, but I had to vent a little first :p
 
My girl likes to get on the floor and take my docs off for me.

I like to kick her onto her back and plant one of them into the middle of her black lace panties and watch her rub herself against it. :catroar:

Only problem, I want the same experiences I give her. We talked about it last night, and she says she's nervous at the thought of being dominant (as opposed to topping) She's young still... I know it takes a lot of us a while to get there, so I can be patient-- but I'm tired of being patient.
 
The most awkward moment...

Afterwards lying there naked, sweaty and panting... Our little cat jumps up on the bed and starts trying to rub against us and lick us.
-_-b
It's so weird...

I could use a night like that.

(>_>) minus kitty.
 
Omg Stella, I would KILL to have him do that to me. Good thing he's been talking about wanting a pair lately... :3

The BIID self diagnosis really makes me feel... really good about things, honestly. In a way it's given me permission to not just own my quirks, but embrace them. I like physicality, but I don't like sex by any common definition of the word because I honestly just can't feel it. I just don't have wiring in place to shiver or melt from a touch. I don't have erogenous zones. And know what? That's ok.
 
I've been using this thread a lot for my 'Ah-ha!' moments. Last night was one of those moments. I might really be a masochist.

Clothes pins hurt so bad, but I was horribly turned on. He tested them and said "I think this might be too much for you..." He started to put them away, and then had another thought. "Well, you'll tell me if it's too much." He used them!

(>.<) I kept them there with the encouragement and promise that they'd come off after a certain amount of time.

Part of me thought it was really painful. The other part of me was dripping and making a mess. :eek:
 
Last night was the first in months, literally, that I did not have to jack off so I could go to sleep. I didn't miss it.

Whew! :eek:
 
The family that pimps together?

We made our first SHY ass foray into commercial vid clips as a pair - weird stuff, donning high heels and stomping on Christmas treats.

Some things are just WTF, why does anyone find this hot? Until you try them. Now I kind of understand why people find it hot. And it got our badly stalled motors running!
 
The family that pimps together?

We made our first SHY ass foray into commercial vid clips as a pair - weird stuff, donning high heels and stomping on Christmas treats.

Some things are just WTF, why does anyone find this hot? Until you try them. Now I kind of understand why people find it hot. And it got our badly stalled motors running!

It's all good then :) I like to see commerce in the service of intimacy.
 
It finally happened, I passed out from cumming so hard.
Gotta love magic wands!

It's happened to me once as well when I was masturbating, many many years ago. I assume it was a combination of orgasm and holding my breath, which is what I've always done naturally when I'm about to orgasm. I woke up to a splicing headache and seriously for a moment there thought I was gonna die.

Even before that occasion I hadn't cared for orgasms that much, because they were usually too strong for my taste. To this day I still haven't learned exactly how to have one of those not so strong ones that I occasionally get by accident. They are quite nice, but hard to come by.

That passing out is one reason for my aversion to orgasm. Forced orgasms can make me go to a freak out mode really quickly. It's a powerful tool.
 
Seela, I find the gspot ones less explosive. This was a very slow build clitoral one. When I came round I couldn't move for about 5 mins, my heart was pounding so hard.

Master loves forcing Orgasms. I usually love it, but I dehydrate really quickly and can get very wobbly!
 
Baby's first blowjob, last night-- and by "Baby" I mean "my T enhanced clit can be extended to more than an inch long between the lips of a dedicated sucker"

While that was going on, another woman sat on my shoulders and kept hitting me in the mouth with her pussy. And then she kind of half-drownded me when she squirted...

Life is gooood.
 
Back
Top