The NEW UK Kink Thread

Morning all :)

Off to sunny Worksop today, so I'll wave in the vague direction of Sheffield as I pass :D

Hope everyone is ok. x

Waves tiredly to both.
Lil girl suffering whiplash after a trip to Chessington :( bloody dragons fury! :(

She seems much improved this morning :)

Whiplash isn't fun!

Hopefully down to see M tonight :) he's been going through a bit, so will be good to see him, and hopefully get my bum spanked! Lol

Lally, has hell month started yet?

She seems much improved this morning :)

Whiplash isn't fun!

Hopefully down to see M tonight :) he's been going through a bit, so will be good to see him, and hopefully get my bum spanked! Lol

Lally, has hell month started yet?

Sure has - been running nights since Monday so it's all systems go until 28th November now :rolleyes: Glad you're getting to see M - hope it turns out to be all you wish for ;) :D

Goodnight UK, another excellent day had, about to turn in and recharge myself ready for another one tomorrow.

Morning all

Getting ready for a mad day of dashing about getting shot at for fun but thought I'd pop in and say hello in passing.

Hope everyone has a quiet, calm weekend!

Hpe you're feeling better soon Daisy!

1st of November... Hope you have some time in to relax over this next month Lally!

Thanks Mal :). Stress has already kicked in so I'm consciously trying to relax today. Twelve hour days starting for me from Monday so I may not be around too much.

Hope you had fun getting shot at today :)

I did, a few idiots there and the game had to stop early because of an injury but up until then it was fun.

Well, you know where we are if you need to vent / blow off steam / say things to us that you cannot say to idiot clients! :)

Thank you :)

I'm in the kitchen now, making all the food for the coming week to stick in the freezer, otherwise we'll end up living off takeaways :rolleyes:

This is weird, my phone is logging me out of everything, even when I tell it not to :(

Have a good Sunday :)

I'm happy because 3 unexpected orders came in this week, so some money coming in. LFF next Sunday. Hoping the pre Christmas rush happens, the last few have been dire for all the traders.

Lally, grab down time when you can, I know November is shitty.
Mal, hope the injury wasn't yours!

Worst case of drop ever, drove home in floods of tears last night, still on the verge of breaking down. Grrrr

Haven't dropped so badly and so fast in a very long time :(

Hang in there Daisy, it'll pass, just feels like hell at the time. Chocolate sometimes helps, alcohol probably won't. *metaphorically holds hands supportively* Anything us lot out here can do to help?

SV

Thanks SV
I ate a chocolate orange (one of my 5 a day) slept a lot and had my friends on the phone. Today I feel much better.
It was unexpected and heavy.

Onwards, forwards and ever twirling!

Annoying day

Left home at 3am, got to london, did my first site, had no address for second site so spent an hour sitting around trying to get the information. Got to second site to find no-one there.

Spent 20 minutes trying to find out of there was another site to do as it was only 11am. Spend an hour on the tube getting to new site on other side of the river.

Finish site, go back to car, drive to hotel.... no record of the booking. Turns out that when I was booking the hotel and the site crashed on me, when I went back to start again the website had remembered the hotel, the specific instructions I put in.... but not the date and had reset to the day before.

Spend 30 minutes trying to find a new room only to find nothing in the price range I am willing to pay. Give up, drive home.

Arrive home in just enough time to go to bed to be up again this morning to drive back down to London for another 15 hour day.

Bleh!

Hope everyone else is ok :)

Huge hugs Mal :(
Always try south, it gets cheaper round here, but probably nowhere near where you need to be :(

I'm feeling very lethargic today. Need to get my butt in gear and do some work, but I have no energy at all :(

Onwards xx

Back