What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad whipping out the gift I was going to get him before I could get it for him.
 
3 phone calls today....

1 of which we had lengthy discussion on feelings..

and then a late IM just to say GOODNIGHT to me

including me asking to call him and talk to him in the am and he said NO you will not .. YOU better be in BED asleep..
 
Last edited:
Many, many things.

Oddly enough, my youngest daughter being INCREDIBLY willful was one of them. "I'm NOT going to tell YOU!" said in the most fierce tone her little three year old self could muster :D

wonder where she gets it from... hmmm?
 
Indiana Jones films.

Previews for summer films.

Text messages during the show.

"Crackin" Kate's toy whip in the theater and making everyone around us cackle.

Yeah, I love being me.
 
seeing the Indiana Jones movie at midnight

making fun of the uber geeks that make our friends look normal

making fun of how bad we thought the Indiana Jones movie was

kitty kisses
 
Fuckin thing was supposed to be dent proof. Stupid angels, always talking about how un-tarnishable their halos are...


darlin.. get your money back

besides there are some of us who love you just as evil as you are *kiss on the cheek*
 
Nothing yet.. the day is still young but my email box gave me an indication that dark clouds are on the horizon.
 
Random 6am phone calls.

Spontaneous visits from friends.

Great memories.

Thursdays being MY Fridays- making spontaneous visits that much more enjoyable.

Amazing Music.

Great Love.
 
darlin.. get your money back

besides there are some of us who love you just as evil as you are *kiss on the cheek*

Money? I don't pay for these things. I take them in tribute.

---

What made me smile today? Hearing "My shoulder is fine" this morning, after I spent 30 minutes last night working on it, with her in tears, trying to get the knots out.
 
An email from my brother. He never replies to me, but this time he sent me a really long email. He really does believe in what he's doing out there, and that makes me so proud of him. He's starting to let us know about things like the snipers they had around the building, and being attacked by locals that are working for them, and even wondering if the guy scrubing the toilets is going to end up being the enemy.

Planing my next care package for him, it's even more fun when we take his 3 year old. She always wants to put something dora in his package.

Trying to think of something for him to bring me back per his request. Mom sent an email with parts of one from him in it saying that he wanted to buy me one of the dresses overthere but the only size they keep are for twiggy girls. *giggles*
 
Playing with three Sharpies that were a gift from my favourite canvasses.

Listening to Johnny Cash, June Carter Cash, Rosanne Cash, and assorted guest stars on one helluva serious amount of great old music.
 
Last edited:
Made Me Smile

I saw a license plate frame yesterday that said "If you're gonna ride my ass....
...... then why don't you pull my hair!

I waited to see who came out of the store, it was an average looking couple, I winked at them and smiled.
 
a multitude of things:

breakfast

heartfelt words

evil plotting (with MIS)

spending time with the people I love most
 
GETTING MY LISTINGS APPROVED!!!!!! WHOOOOOO-EEEEEE!!!!! (That was redneck-ese for "I am very pleased.")

*Dances around* :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top