30m for older woman

jd_quiet_guy

Literotica Guru
Hi all. I'm 30m from the US. I'm in a frustrating marriage that's full of drama and lacking sex. I don't have much time to myself, but when I do, I love to make others feel special, important, necessary...

I've always been infatuated with women older than myself. Something about the experience and confidence exudes sexiness to me. I'm relatively shy, but once I'm comfortable can offer quiet a bit (as at least 1 other on lit can attest to).

I have Yahoo Messenger and a cam, though I'm not terribly interested in "showing off" until I really get to know someone.

I just hope there's a lady out there that needs to feel acceptance, passion and the thrill of being interested in...as that's what I both need, and can offer.

Pm me if interested. Thanks for reading.

Hi all. I'm 30m from the US. I'm in a frustrating marriage that's full of drama and lacking sex. I don't have much time to myself, but when I do, I love to make others feel special, important, necessary...

I've always been infatuated with women older than myself. Something about the experience and confidence exudes sexiness to me. I'm relatively shy, but once I'm comfortable can offer quiet a bit (as at least 1 other on lit can attest to).

I have Yahoo Messenger and a cam, though I'm not terribly interested in "showing off" until I really get to know someone.

I just hope there's a lady out there that needs to feel acceptance, passion and the thrill of being interested in...as that's what I both need, and can offer.

Pm me if interested. Thanks for reading.
Seems a nice guy hug from hunny for you pm me if you want

hey, I eclipsed 200 views...and only a handful of those were my own.

I'll take that as a major win.

I thought I would help you with a bump here, but I am not "older" for you. Good luck.

I thought I would help you with a bump here, but I am not "older" for you. Good luck.

Thanks so much, Cupcake. I'm afraid I might need to broaden my horizons a bit. hah.

Your profile pic is very well done, btw.
:rose:

Last edited:
Thanks to the few of you that responded. I suppose now isn't my time to find someone.

This thread can be closed....or just bumped down to non-existence.

Have a wonderful day, friends. :rose:

Back